The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oldham round 2

+4
hoolahoop
Dagenham Rover
pkt_drfc
yorkie64red
8 posters

Go down

Oldham round 2 Empty Oldham round 2

Post by yorkie64red Sat 1 Dec - 3:36:39

So what are we all expecting tommorow ...apart from freezing to death... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Oldham round 2 Empty Re: Oldham round 2

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 1 Dec - 4:52:24

Loss I reckon 2-1 to them. Sad
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sat 1 Dec - 4:59:57

Me and the lad are going so either a loss or postponed Shocked
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 1 Dec - 7:29:12

Dagenham Rover wrote:Me and the lad are going so either a loss or postponed Shocked

Lets just hope its not called off..its bloody cold,,, Crying or Very sad
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sat 1 Dec - 7:46:32

You going?
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 1 Dec - 8:02:28

I'm seeing a loss here, I think they will improve and use their home advantage to good effect.................I hope I'm wrong.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 1 Dec - 8:28:04

Dagenham Rover wrote:You going?

Yep... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 1 Dec - 8:48:08

yorkie64red wrote:

Yep... Smile

If you've not been before ( I don't think you have ? ) ...........this can be the coldest place on earth. I advise that you don't treat it lightly, if the breeze picks up it's like being slashed with a knife.
I'm not nesh that place is legendary amongst all supporters..........so thermals, 7 layers, 3 socks, hats , gloves, flask, chocolate. All in all prepare as if you were going on an Antarctic expedition, oh and don't have a pee otherwise they will still be defrosting you from the urinal next Tuesday.

Have fun...................... lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by donnievic Sat 1 Dec - 20:35:28

think we will go for a boring 0-0
donnievic
donnievic
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 2 Dec - 5:35:25

Back to earth with a bump and we got bumped off today. Anyway it's not a league defeat and we were short of key players...........onwards ever onwards however we could do without picking up the yellow/red cards. Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sun 2 Dec - 5:55:55

Ok for first 20 minutes or so there goalie pulled a couple of cracking saves off then crap.
There number 5 makes very good use of his elbows and leaning down (but see first sentence of paragraph below)

Ref was a plank, Foul on Keegan? just before the first, pretty sure there second was offside and radio reports say so and amazinly considering he blew up for every little thing we did when Oldham went 3-1 up he lost his whistle

So in Short, Officials 2 Oldham 1 Doncaster 1

We should have put it to bed in the first 20 minutes
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 2 Dec - 6:25:25

Would rather win on tuesday in the JPT...at least we have a realistic chance of getting to wembley in that competition...would have been nice to have got the win today but its not the end of the world...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 2 Dec - 6:27:26

hoolahoop wrote:

If you've not been before ( I don't think you have ? ) ...........this can be the coldest place on earth. I advise that you don't treat it lightly, if the breeze picks up it's like being slashed with a knife.
I'm not nesh that place is legendary amongst all supporters..........so thermals, 7 layers, 3 socks, hats , gloves, flask, chocolate. All in all prepare as if you were going on an Antarctic expedition, oh and don't have a pee otherwise they will still be defrosting you from the urinal next Tuesday.

Have fun...................... lol! lol! lol!

To be honest i was colder on tuesday night at the Keepmoat...my new keep warm socks must have done the trick... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Sun 2 Dec - 9:09:09

i think i have seen enough today to say we will batter them on boxing day with a full team out

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by SkellowRover Sun 2 Dec - 22:19:20

How was their 2nd goal not ruled out for offside? The standard of refereeing and his assistants is diabolical since Mike Riley replaced Keith Hackett as manager of the Professional Game Match Officials Board!!!!
SkellowRover
SkellowRover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Mon 3 Dec - 0:22:21

SkellowRover wrote:How was their 2nd goal not ruled out for offside? The standard of refereeing and his assistants is diabolical since Mike Riley replaced Keith Hackett as manager of the Professional Game Match Officials Board!!!!

Totally agree, My son commented how when Oldham went 3-1 up all of a sudden Mr Miller stopped blowing his whistle for every little bit of contact we made on them
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Mon 3 Dec - 0:54:12

disgusting but more to the point i want to what Martis was doing he was crap there first he was behind there 2 front men hiding and let them run past him for there other 2 goals y may not agree with me but that is how i saw it

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by donnievic Mon 3 Dec - 3:29:17

He wasnt even marking their player for the 1st goal,every other set play they had he was marking their number 5 martis is just an easy scapegoat every time
donnievic
donnievic
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Mon 3 Dec - 3:55:50

There no 5 was pretty handy with his elbows on Tues and yesterday
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Askern Rovers Tue 4 Dec - 2:37:09

Oldham played lots better than Donny because Oldham got few great chances in 1st half & should been in but still won match and Donny didnt play well during match and I think Donny miss few players because of bans & injuries but if it were near full team & I still think Donny would beat them so no hard feelings from me.
Askern Rovers
Askern Rovers
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down