The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leeds -V- Kettering

5 posters

Go down

Leeds -V- Kettering Empty Leeds -V- Kettering

Post by WakeyTerrier Wed 9 Dec - 2:37:59

Whats your predictions for tonight?

would love a Kettering Win as it would be nice for Kettering to travel to Old Trafford but Can't see Leeds losing at home to lower league opposition, so gonna go for..

Leeds 3-0 Kettering

Live on ITV4 @ 7:45pm (8:00pm kick off)
WakeyTerrier
WakeyTerrier
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Leeds -V- Kettering Empty Re: Leeds -V- Kettering

Post by FevTyke Wed 9 Dec - 3:27:12

I'll go 3-1, but I'm not happy about it Cool
FevTyke
FevTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Wed 9 Dec - 3:47:35

LEEDS 5-2 KETTERING
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Wed 9 Dec - 5:50:15

I reckon 3-1 to Leeds but am hoping that it will be the other way around tbh. Smile

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by WakeyTerrier Wed 9 Dec - 6:19:44

Terrier2009 wrote:I reckon 3-1 to Leeds but am hoping that it will be the other way around tbh. Smile

Yes, that would be nice the other way round, but can;t see it myself. unfortunatley
WakeyTerrier
WakeyTerrier
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Wed 9 Dec - 6:28:30

Me neither but wishful thinking eh!!!

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by WakeyTerrier Wed 9 Dec - 19:44:26

Think Kettering did Ok to hold Leeds for another 90 Mins, you just knew when it went to Extra Time that the Extra Fitness & Strenght would come through. And to be honest, probably should of been 5-1 in 90 mins with all the chances Leeds Squandered but as I say, Think Kettering did Ok to hold it for 90 Mins.
WakeyTerrier
WakeyTerrier
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 9 Dec - 19:48:57

WakeyTerrier wrote:Think Kettering did Ok to hold Leeds for another 90 Mins, you just knew when it went to Extra Time that the Extra Fitness & Strenght would come through. And to be honest, probably should of been 5-1 in 90 mins with all the chances Leeds Squandered but as I say, Think Kettering did Ok to hold it for 90 Mins.

Yep they can certainly hold their heads up high after equalling the 'greatest team in the universe' for so long but I will certainly find it amusing when they get thrashed by their 'supposed' arch nemesis at OT. According to some Leeds fans they will get over 10,000 tickets for this game . What exactly are the FA stipulations on these games re. allocations ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by WakeyTerrier Wed 9 Dec - 21:14:53

I think for cup games clubs are meant to allocate 15% of the Stadium to away fans so by that reckoning they should get around 11000 Tickets, I read somehwere that the Greater Manchester police were trying to poke their noses in and Limit it to 4000 tickets though.

I'd much rather them take 11000 and see them get destroyed rather than only 4000. lol!

Might be worth checking the Percentage they are meant to get but think its 15%.
WakeyTerrier
WakeyTerrier
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 9 Dec - 21:46:42

WakeyTerrier wrote:I think for cup games clubs are meant to allocate 15% of the Stadium to away fans so by that reckoning they should get around 11000 Tickets, I read somehwere that the Greater Manchester police were trying to poke their noses in and Limit it to 4000 tickets though.

I'd much rather them take 11000 and see them get destroyed rather than only 4000. lol!

Might be worth checking the Percentage they are meant to get but think its 15%.

FA Rules are up to 15% not 25% so thats around 11,400

And the away club generally has to pay for the tickets upfront meaning at some points cllubs have been wary of taking the full allocation though I doubt this will be a problem with Leeds

The decision on allocation would not be made by GMP

In the FA Rules
(ix) Where it is deemed desirable, the Council shall have the right to vary the allocation of
tickets to the Visiting Club, or require a match to be made all ticket."

The important words are ''he Council shall have the right to vary the allocation of
tickets to the Visiting Club, or require a match to be made all ticket."
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by WakeyTerrier Wed 9 Dec - 21:56:20

Can't see Mr Bates shelling out for 11400 Tickets, even if they might sell them all. It would be funny if it was limited to 4000 just to see them moaning like f**k
WakeyTerrier
WakeyTerrier
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 9 Dec - 22:40:49

WakeyTerrier wrote:Can't see Mr Bates shelling out for 11400 Tickets, even if they might sell them all. It would be funny if it was limited to 4000 just to see them moaning like f**k

I think they will seek a compromise on the grounds of crowd safety due to their past encounters. They will always moan like fook especially with the result of their biggest match of the millenium........I hope they get stuffed. Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Wed 9 Dec - 22:42:26

I'm pretty sure they will do Hoola. I don't see them being allowed the full allocation of tickets either tbh. Think there might be worries for safety, etc.

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 16 Dec - 21:43:51

Terrier2009 wrote:I'm pretty sure they will do Hoola. I don't see them being allowed the full allocation of tickets either tbh. Think there might be worries for safety, etc.

No the Scum will be as 'safe' from the Mancs as a cleaner fish is on a shark, quite frankly the Mancs. don't give a flying shite about them. Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Thu 17 Dec - 11:53:35

Well you can hope lol! I'm sure it will be a good game but hope they don't mind being disappointed!!! Wink Wink

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Sat 26 Dec - 4:57:15

Im sure there will be a few tears shed.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 27 Dec - 8:05:24

roversboy4lyf wrote:Im sure there will be a few tears shed.

Chances are that you will be able to update yout avatar with the all new 2010 'Crying Scum' version. lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down