The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rovers v Bristol City Official thread

+4
East Yorks Rover
hoolahoop
WakeyTerrier
pkt_drfc
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rovers v Bristol City Official thread Empty Rovers v Bristol City Official thread

Post by pkt_drfc Wed 9 Dec - 23:03:53

We are going to win this one
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Rovers v Bristol City Official thread Empty Re: Rovers v Bristol City Official thread

Post by WakeyTerrier Thu 10 Dec - 0:09:02

6-6 At half time, then a mass brawl in the tunnel, both teams come out for the 2nd half with only 8 playes each, 8 more yellow in the first 8 mins of the 2nd half, then a mass brawl on 66 mins leading to the match being abandoned.

Seriousley though ... 1-1. Wink
WakeyTerrier
WakeyTerrier
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Rovers v Bristol City Official thread Empty Re: Rovers v Bristol City Official thread

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 10 Dec - 0:30:26

WakeyTerrier wrote:6-6 At half time, then a mass brawl in the tunnel, both teams come out for the 2nd half with only 8 playes each, 8 more yellow in the first 8 mins of the 2nd half, then a mass brawl on 66 mins leading to the match being abandoned.

Seriousley though ... 1-1. Wink

For a min there i wondered what you had been smoking
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by WakeyTerrier Thu 10 Dec - 0:48:32

pkt_drfc wrote:[b]

For a min there i wondered what you had been smoking

lol!

Not on a work night, Thats what weekends are for bounce
WakeyTerrier
WakeyTerrier
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 10 Dec - 2:14:43

WakeyTerrier wrote:

lol!

Not on a work night, Thats what weekends are for bounce

I'm going for 2-0 on this one , their style should suit us much more than the Deedars. What price another BS goal I wonder ? Basketball
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Thu 10 Dec - 3:01:01

2-1 A decent team and with the former team mate of Luke Varney playing for them, Nicky Maynard. I would have loved Rovers to get hold of him after that semi final against Crewe, he always impressed me far more than Maynard. The CBs will have a hard time coping with him! JO'C will have to use his speed. Looking forward to a better game this Saturday.
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 10 Dec - 3:20:16

East Yorks Rover wrote:2-1 A decent team and with the former team mate of Luke Varney playing for them, Nicky Maynard. I would have loved Rovers to get hold of him after that semi final against Crewe, he always impressed me far more than Maynard. The CBs will have a hard time coping with him! JO'C will have to use his speed. Looking forward to a better game this Saturday.

Apparently we were an inch a way from being slaughtered according to Radio Deedar last night, bias or what ?
As for the CB's , I think they we will have more space and opportunity, than that we endured last night, to play a home game the way we prefer.
Still sticking with 2-0 despite the attacking options they have available to them but I take your point about the awareness we must have on Satdi.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 10 Dec - 5:13:31

I'm going to go for 3-1 ROVERS
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Thu 10 Dec - 6:28:28

I will go for a 1-1 draw,tough one this one.

O connor. 0.G 16 MIN
Sharp 58
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 10 Dec - 6:45:44

roversboy4lyf wrote:I will go for a 1-1 draw,tough one this one.

O connor. 0.G 16 MIN
Sharp 58

2 - 1 to the Rovers with a couple from Billy, should be a much better game then last night.. Rovers v Bristol City Official thread Icon_rolleyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Thu 10 Dec - 6:48:16

yorkie64red wrote:

2 - 1 to the Rovers with a couple from Billy, should be a much better game then last night.. Rovers v Bristol City Official thread Icon_rolleyes
\

AS LONG AS WE WIN I WILL BE HAPPY.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 12 Dec - 20:23:15

hoolahoop wrote:

I'm going for 2-0 on this one , their style should suit us much more than the Deedars. What price another BS goal I wonder ? Rovers v Bristol City Official thread Icon_basketball

Are you on Rovcon 4 yet Hoola... Rovers v Bristol City Official thread Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 13 Dec - 4:42:15

Sign him up sign him please JR sign sharp up
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 13 Dec - 5:14:13

yorkie64red wrote:

Are you on Rovcon 4 yet Hoola... Rovers v Bristol City Official thread Icon_biggrin

No I'm on Rovcon 'pissed off at not goiing 5' !! but................................WE WON AGAIN. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sun 13 Dec - 5:20:00

AND only 5 points off the playoffs Wink
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 13 Dec - 5:23:51

Dagenham Rover wrote:AND only 5 points off the playoffs Wink

Dare to dream ? Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sun 13 Dec - 5:29:55

hoolahoop wrote:

Dare to dream ? Wink

Dream I'd be bloody gobsmacked Very Happy
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 13 Dec - 5:34:10

We sign Billy in January, then get the Blades at Wembley in the playoffs and guess who gets us the winning Goal, its destiny Rovers v Bristol City Official thread Icon_cheers
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sun 13 Dec - 5:39:21

yorkie64red wrote:We sign Billy in January, then get the Blades at Wembley in the playoffs and guess who gets us the winning Goal, its destiny Rovers v Bristol City Official thread Icon_cheers

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 13 Dec - 6:31:03

Dagenham Rover wrote:

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

There are so many 'destiny moments' for our club that I wouldn't even think to dismiss this idea as unrealistic as it seems. We are blessed as supporters of this great club and I'm so proud of what we've achieved over the last few years with virtually miniscule outlay compared to other clubs.
RTID. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sun 13 Dec - 6:56:38

Had to laugh at the chant today "you're not bouncing anymore" after them getting the hump earlier in the season saying we'd nicked it off them
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 13 Dec - 7:19:18

Dagenham Rover wrote:Had to laugh at the chant today "you're not bouncing anymore" after them getting the hump earlier in the season saying we'd nicked it off them

Couldn't make it due to work but I bet that was funny in light of the shite from them on the VSC earlier this year. What goes around, comes around. lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 13 Dec - 7:22:13

Well at least you will be there next weekend, alas i will have to spend it in Chesterfield. Rovers v Bristol City Official thread Icon_sad
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 13 Dec - 7:36:25

yorkie64red wrote:Well at least you will be there next weekend, alas i will have to spend it in Chesterfield. Rovers v Bristol City Official thread Icon_sad

Stop whingeing, I've got your woman all day!! lol. affraid affraid affraid ............................only joking Vix , you will be a pleasure. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 13 Dec - 7:41:55

hoolahoop wrote:

Stop whingeing, I've got your woman all day!! lol. Rovers v Bristol City Official thread Affraid Rovers v Bristol City Official thread Affraid Rovers v Bristol City Official thread Affraid ............................only joking Vix , you will be a pleasure. Rovers v Bristol City Official thread Icon_biggrin Rovers v Bristol City Official thread Icon_biggrin Rovers v Bristol City Official thread Icon_biggrin

Good Luck.... Rovers v Bristol City Official thread Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next