The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free to good home

+2
The Wednesday
thornabyred
6 posters

Go down

Free to good home Empty Free to good home

Post by thornabyred Mon 21 Dec - 5:14:21

or a bad one.
I Australian so called goalkeeper.Worst keeper i have ever seen in a Boro shirt and I have seen some crap over the years.
thornabyred
thornabyred

http://www.thornaby.org.uk,

Back to top Go down

Free to good home Empty Re: Free to good home

Post by The Wednesday Mon 21 Dec - 5:16:52

Even worse than Brad Jones? Surely that's not possible Free to good home 4
The Wednesday
The Wednesday
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by thornabyred Mon 21 Dec - 6:44:50

Seen some absolute shoite but Jonesey is getting worse.
A couple of weeks back he had a run of good games with spectacular saves but the last 2 or 3 games he is back to his old self.
thornabyred
thornabyred

Back to top Go down

Post by diggerman Tue 22 Dec - 3:55:34

Funny , as soon as i saw the headline of this thread i just KNEW it was about HIM
diggerman
diggerman
Boro Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 22 Dec - 10:26:52

diggerman wrote:Funny , as soon as i saw the headline of this thread i just KNEW it was about HIM

He's the least of your worries, time to ring up that manager that shouldn't have been sacked and get rid of the clown now in charge
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 22 Dec - 10:29:34

hoolahoop wrote:

He's the least of your worries, time to ring up that manager that shouldn't have been sacked and get rid of the clown now in charge

Biggest mistake they have made sacking Southgate, they have got worse since his departure. Free to good home Kopfschuettel
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Cook Tue 22 Dec - 21:31:06

yorkie64red wrote:

Biggest mistake they have made sacking Southgate, they have got worse since his departure. Free to good home Kopfschuettel

No the problem is that they took too long to get rid of Gareth, (he should have gone this time last year after we were beaten 3-0 by Fulham), and the way they finally did it has left a nasty taste in the mouth.

Honestly, Jones is the worst keeper I have seen in over 40 years of watching Boro.

And I have seen some crap in that time.
Captain Cook
Captain Cook
Boro Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 25 Dec - 6:51:47

Captain Cook wrote:

No the problem is that they took too long to get rid of Gareth, (he should have gone this time last year after we were beaten 3-0 by Fulham), and the way they finally did it has left a nasty taste in the mouth.

Honestly, Jones is the worst keeper I have seen in over 40 years of watching Boro.

And I have seen some crap in that time.

Try following the Rovers over the last 40 years........and you've seen crap!! lol! lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by thornabyred Fri 25 Dec - 22:12:12

done it with Boro seen the good and the bad. Old 3rd div was good because got to see old grounds most people only hear about.
thornabyred
thornabyred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down