The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharp

+5
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
yorkie64red
hoolahoop
MattyDRFC
Dagenham Rover
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sharp - Page 2 Empty Re: Sharp

Post by yorkie64red Sat 22 May - 20:52:15

yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 24 May - 4:43:45

NIGHTMARE wrote:he'll go where the money is and your right that's not us but not your shower of shite ether, i'll bet you 2 pints he ends up at a club with a bigger wage budget then us two, he can play around with donny getting a price tag that sheff utd are happy with then Donny will say we have agreed a fee of XXX with sheffield united for william sharp and we are talking to the player and his advisors in the next couple of days . then wallop all the other clubs will be giving it billy if thats all that sheff utd want we can offer you XXX a week then billy will say Mr Plastic Tan Man such and such club have offerd me XXX can you match it ?
and lets be honest if its more then a flat at lakeside and few quid spending money he'll be off to another club

You're a clever twat aren't you NIGHTMARE ? ok fella gloves off with you from now on .
Banter I will put up with, calling my team a ''shower of shite''.......I don't! Anymore of that crap on our sub-forum and I'll quite simply delete your posts ok.
GROW UP. Evil or Very Mad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Mon 24 May - 4:50:12

hoolahoop wrote:

You're a clever twat aren't you NIGHTMARE ? ok fella gloves off with you from now on .
Banter I will put up with, calling my team a ''shower of shite''.......I don't! Anymore of that crap on our sub-forum and I'll quite simply delete your posts ok.
GROW UP. Evil or Very Mad

Should have gloves off anyway mate, am fucking sweating just typing this
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 24 May - 5:20:26

pkt_drfc wrote:Yea and look what happened to notts county they fooked up big spenders vanished

Yep exactly look at the money spent by Blackpool (some 750k or so more than us) and look ............where it got them. Sometimes you have to speculate a bit to make money that's the nature of any business surely. Investment quite often = PROFIT Pete!!
I've read the cautious posts on the VSC stating that the club runs at a loss (not massive incidentally) BEFORE transfers. Sorry but that sounds close to break-even to me ; believe me we MUST speculate to remain at this level and that doesn't mean bankrupting the club or it's Directors. Notts Co. is not a fair comparison tbf ...Blackpool is.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 24 May - 5:23:00

I think the club is pushing the boat out this coming season, we just have to be patient and not be like the dingles paying over the odd's for a player, come august all will be well.. Wink
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 24 May - 5:26:36

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:

Should have gloves off anyway mate, am fucking sweating just typing this

lol! lol! lol! lol! Are you in a jacuzzi LL?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Mon 24 May - 5:32:22

hoolahoop wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! Are you in a jacuzzi LL?

Sharp - Page 2 Lol sure am mate, ditched the champpers for some lager and cider and put water proof case round me computer
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 24 May - 6:09:46

Sharp - Page 2 Lol sure am mate, ditched the champpers for some lager and cider and put water proof case round me computer

Papa Smurf's madness is rubbing off on you LL, you in the Beeston Hilton ? Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Mon 24 May - 6:37:43

hoolahoop wrote:

Papa Smurf's madness is rubbing off on you LL, you in the Beeston Hilton ? Laughing Laughing

Aye got a massage booked in 5 bruv and a few cheeky shots to help me drift off from room service later tonight
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 24 May - 6:39:52

Aye got a massage booked in 5 bruv and a few cheeky shots to help me drift off from room service later tonight

Do you know something LEEDSLAD you sound a top lad for a leeds fan compared to a few we have encountered
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Mon 24 May - 6:43:38

pkt_drfc wrote:

Do you know something LEEDSLAD you sound a top lad for a leeds fan compared to a few we have encountered

Cheers mate, i aim to please Sharp - Page 2 Icon_wink

Who was that lad, skippy? i choked on me brekkie when he said he was 19 i think, i thought he was about 10 at most
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 24 May - 6:46:26

pkt_drfc wrote:

probably becauce Leedslad actually bothers to go the matches, most of the Leeds fans we bump into have never been near the place and they are the worst.. Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Wed 26 May - 6:58:39

Dagenham Rover wrote:fingers, toes, all crossed

Well, you lot have more digits to cross than us 'norms' Laughing
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 29 May - 5:19:00

Dale BFC wrote:

Well, you lot have more digits to cross than us 'norms' Laughing

We do but it takes 2 of our hands to ''outdo'' your one Dale lad. Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Sat 29 May - 6:48:05

I see billy the blunt couldnt wait to take that $hite off his chest in your profile pic?

First thought after scoring 'take this $hitty fred perry wanabe chavtastic hooped top off and throw it to the ground where it belongs' Laughing nice one William

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2