The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good job

5 posters

Go down

Good job  Empty Good job

Post by Dagenham Rover Sun 7 Nov - 4:10:23

we fetched the points back.

According to R/player the initial ball in for the Millwall goal was offside Tony Bluff told Chris Mortley at half time. i.ve no doubt we won't see that bit.
1st half sounded crap on Rovers Player

Hope you all enjoyed your toadburgers Sad I've got to wait for the missus and kids getting back from the match before Ican even get aruddy cup of tea
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Good job  Empty Re: Good job

Post by yorkie64red Sun 7 Nov - 5:57:13

Dagenham Rover wrote:we fetched the points back.

According to R/player the initial ball in for the Millwall goal was offside Tony Bluff told Chris Mortley at half time. i.ve no doubt we won't see that bit.
1st half sounded crap on Rovers Player

Hope you all enjoyed your toadburgers Sad I've got to wait for the missus and kids getting back from the match before Ican even get aruddy cup of tea

Get her to leave you a flask... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sun 7 Nov - 6:46:59

she did but it was coffee
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 7 Nov - 6:50:03

Dagenham Rover wrote:she did but it was coffee

Bee-atch...........get rid and fast. affraid
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 7 Nov - 6:55:42

hoolahoop wrote:

Bee-atch...........get rid and fast. affraid

Its the same for me when i have to wait for Vikki to finish work to make me a cup of tea ,sometimes i have been home 4 hours, gagging i am... Laughing Laughing Laughing but at least i get tea... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sun 7 Nov - 7:00:05

yorkie64red wrote:

Its the same for me when i have to wait for Vikki to finish work to make me a cup of tea ,sometimes i have been home 4 hours, gagging i am... Laughing Laughing Laughing but at least i get tea... Laughing

lol! thats you in it later
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Sun 7 Nov - 7:05:41

Dagenham Rover wrote:

He's in it sooner rather than later affraid Evil or Very Mad
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 7 Nov - 7:06:59

Dagenham Rover wrote:

Theres only one boss in our house, shes looking at me now....those lovely eyes and furry face...thats my German Shepherd by the way not Vikki... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sun 7 Nov - 7:09:50

Whens the next time you thought you were going down the pub
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 7 Nov - 7:11:21

Dagenham Rover wrote:Whens the next time you thought you were going down the pub

Monday Night...at the Brook arms..she will be there with me....someones got to buy my drinks... drunken especially as Petes not going.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 7 Nov - 7:12:28

Yep can not afford it so going circuit training instead at thorne sports centre only costs a couple of quid
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 7 Nov - 7:13:31

pkt_drfc wrote:Yep can not afford it so going circuit training instead at thorne sports centre only costs a couple of quid

Well go steady...don't want you injured for Pompey.... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Sun 7 Nov - 7:18:48

yorkie64red wrote:

Theres only one boss in our house, shes looking at me now....those lovely eyes and furry face...thats my German Shepherd by the way not Vikki... Laughing

You're really asking for it now - you'll wait a long time for that cup of tea now!
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 7 Nov - 7:24:49

Nah give him it now ..............all over his head Vix. Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content