The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnley away

+5
superspy
pkt_drfc
keepmoatman
outcast
yorkie64red
9 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Burnley away Empty Burnley away

Post by yorkie64red Mon 8 Nov - 2:27:40

So can we make it 2 wins in a row, will be a difficult game but if we can play like we did in the second half yesterday then i can see us coming away with something, would love a win but i see it ending in a draw 1-1...would set us up nice for pompey next weekend... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Burnley away Empty Re: Burnley away

Post by outcast Mon 8 Nov - 5:17:20

0-1 win. Smile
Thomas late winner. cheers

outcast
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 8 Nov - 5:20:29

outcast wrote:0-1 win. Smile
Thomas late winner. cheers

One of the idiots on one of their forums has it as a 4-0 win for Burnley....i know our defence is dodgy but he is due for a sharp wakeup call... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by keepmoatman Mon 8 Nov - 7:23:42

i,ll go for a 2 each draw , its the pompey one where i think we,ll get sod all . mind a good result against burnley might make me change my mind RTID
cheers
keepmoatman
keepmoatman
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 8 Nov - 7:28:26

keepmoatman wrote:i,ll go for a 2 each draw , its the pompey one where i think we,ll get sod all . mind a good result against burnley might make me change my mind RTID
cheers

Bloody hell , hope we do win at pompey, going to make a weekend of it and can't put up with a grumpy Pkt drowning his sorrows.... Laughing Laughing Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by keepmoatman Mon 8 Nov - 7:41:43

i,ll have a word with healy see if he can try harder for Pkt Very Happy
keepmoatman
keepmoatman
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 8 Nov - 8:11:53

yorkie64red wrote:

Bloody hell , hope we do win at pompey, going to make a weekend of it and can't put up with a grumpy Pkt drowning his sorrows.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

I am just looking forward to the drinking time Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 8 Nov - 8:13:05

yorkie64red wrote:

One of the idiots on one of their forums has it as a 4-0 win for Burnley....i know our defence is dodgy but he is due for a sharp wakeup call... Smile

i saw that Razz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 8 Nov - 8:14:47

pkt_drfc wrote:

I am just looking forward to the drinking time Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Gonna be a cracking weekend , just need the lads to do there bit... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 8 Nov - 8:15:43

yorkie64red wrote:

Gonna be a cracking weekend , just need the lads to do there bit... Smile

Wonder if they have got a red light district round pompey Laughing Laughing Laughing
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 8 Nov - 8:17:14

pkt_drfc wrote:

Wonder if they have got a red light district round pompey Laughing Laughing Laughing

Well all the nice girls love a sailor....if your desperate sure we will find someone for you , they'll be well used though with the Navy boys in town.. Laughing Laughing Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 8 Nov - 8:21:37

pkt_drfc wrote:

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

cheers cheers cheers
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by superspy Mon 8 Nov - 9:19:41

i dont know where its coming from but i've just got "that feeling" that we're going to win at burnley....score is anybodys guess though, healy to get another Wink

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Mon 8 Nov - 9:37:03

yorkie64red wrote:

Well all the nice girls love a sailor....if your desperate sure we will find someone for you , they'll be well used though with the Navy boys in town.. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Don't forget you're taking a nice girl with you! God knows why I'm going though affraid
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 8 Nov - 9:40:38

superspy wrote:i dont know where its coming from but i've just got "that feeling" that we're going to win at burnley....score is anybodys guess though, healy to get another Wink

Well they haven't won in the last 4 games...lets just hope we make it 5.. Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 8 Nov - 21:32:30

1-2 the mighty Hoops ........nailed on. i could be wrong about them getting 1 though. Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Mon 8 Nov - 22:08:04

0-27
although I might have missed a couple of goals due to Rovers Player dropping the connection
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 8 Nov - 23:01:23

Dagenham Rover wrote:0-27
although I might have missed a couple of goals due to Rovers Player dropping the connection

See the medication is kicking in again daggers... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by keepmoatman Tue 9 Nov - 7:51:32

http://www.footballjunkie.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=7863#p87563
Is this the same outcast who predicts 0-2 loss on another board .But a 1-0 win of this board ? im confused Rolling Eyes
keepmoatman
keepmoatman
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 9 Nov - 8:29:42

keepmoatman wrote:http://www.footballjunkie.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=7863#p87563
Is this the same outcast who predicts 0-2 loss on another board .But a 1-0 win of this board ? im confused Rolling Eyes

Your not confused.... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by superspy Tue 9 Nov - 11:47:43

i think i've worked out where the feeling of an inevitable victory is coming from.

time and time again we have proved over the past few years that money isn't the be all and end all of football, and that having a tactical genius at the helm can make a team look as good as a team worth 10 times as much, with this belief held firmly in mind, i believe Brian "the brain" Laws to have about as much tactical awareness as the empty Hobnob wrapper sitting on my desk.

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 9 Nov - 23:06:29

superspy wrote:i think i've worked out where the feeling of an inevitable victory is coming from.

time and time again we have proved over the past few years that money isn't the be all and end all of football, and that having a tactical genius at the helm can make a team look as good as a team worth 10 times as much, with this belief held firmly in mind, i believe Brian "the brain" Laws to have about as much tactical awareness as the empty Hobnob wrapper sitting on my desk.

PMSL....... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Tue 9 Nov - 23:36:40

pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 10 Nov - 6:39:26

Good to see Dumbaya back in the squad for tonights game... Smile