The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Closures

3 posters

Go down

School Closures Empty School Closures

Post by yorkie64red Wed 1 Dec - 3:52:23

Why is it that although everyone else manages to get into work , teachers some how always seem to find it difficult as soon as the snow starts to fall...its a good job the rest of the country don't take the same approach or we might as well pack in... Rolling Eyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

School Closures Empty Re: School Closures

Post by Dagenham Rover Wed 1 Dec - 4:00:59

Well I must admit at the moment I'm quite pleased to be off on the sick
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 1 Dec - 4:06:12

Dagenham Rover wrote:Well I must admit at the moment I'm quite pleased to be off on the sick

If i was going to be badly now would be as good a time as ever, but as i'm not i battled in this morning and will do so again in the morning...have been home 2 hours and still can't get warm...bloody frozen...and before you ask no i haven't got the window open... Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Fri 3 Dec - 1:00:53

My school has been closed all week. (balby carr)
Pipes have bust ! cheers
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 3 Dec - 1:16:08

MR NEGATIVE wrote:My school has been closed all week. (balby carr)
Pipes have bust ! cheers

Well your not alone Jack...don't think there will be many schools open at the minuite...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Fri 3 Dec - 6:13:13

Closed tommorow too. cheers
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content