The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

January

+2
hoolahoop
yorkie64red
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

January Empty January

Post by yorkie64red Wed 29 Dec - 23:48:46

Not long now until the transfer window opens again....so can you see anyone been released and what positions do you think need strengthening if i can't guess.... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

January Empty Re: January

Post by hoolahoop Thu 30 Dec - 0:47:15

yorkie64red wrote:Not long now until the transfer window opens again....so can you see anyone been released and what positions do you think need strengthening if i can't guess.... Smile

Very little if we can make the Thomas/Martis pairing work and sign up Mills long term, A revitalised O'Connor, Dumbaya, Chambo and Woodsy should tidy up the defence.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Thu 30 Dec - 2:50:51

If we keep Mills and when Friend, Chambers, O'Connor and Dumbuya are fit it covers the full back positions but I'd like to see a quality central defender. Not sure anyone will be released apart from Payne making the move to Oxford permanent but I could see a couple going out on loan
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 30 Dec - 2:54:38

What about opening contract negotiations with Healy as he wants to stay let him
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 30 Dec - 3:00:09

pkt_drfc wrote:What about opening contract negotiations with Healy as he wants to stay let him

Would he be happy to warm the bench though with Billy and Hayter both in fine form....not sure...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 30 Dec - 23:24:41

JR apparently been on radio dee daa saying he hopes to have someone in on january 1st.....wonder who that will be.... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Thu 30 Dec - 23:31:00

For us i think we defo need a striker that can actually score!!! A tough tackling midfielder that can pass an a centre back!!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 30 Dec - 23:54:37

yorkie64red wrote:JR apparently been on radio dee daa saying he hopes to have someone in on january 1st.....wonder who that will be.... Smile

Mills, or Maybe Killgallon If JR is not Bullshi**ing we are not messing about are we
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 30 Dec - 23:56:14

pkt_drfc wrote:

Mills, or Maybe Killgallon If JR is not Bullshi**ing we are not messing about are we

Lets hope its Killgallon... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Fri 31 Dec - 0:04:05

pkt_drfc wrote:

I can't see him meaning Mills, haven't we got him on loan until about the 13th Jan anyway, why rush to make him the 1st signing? Though I would like him permanently

Lets hope for Kilgallon or someone as good Very Happy
u
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 31 Dec - 6:28:02

VixDRFC wrote:

I can't see him meaning Mills, haven't we got him on loan until about the 13th Jan anyway, why rush to make him the 1st signing? Though I would like him permanently

Lets hope for Kilgallon or someone as good Very Happy
u

I would tend to agree Kilgallon is the one I would love to see at the KMS, however Millsy would be a bonus too.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 31 Dec - 6:31:01

Well Killgallon is best mates with Martin Woods and will know Billy well enough, so hopefully if there is any truth in this then they will have put a good word in for the club... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Fri 31 Dec - 8:51:14

JR sed the other day he was strengthening the defence, i think a deal for kilgallon is done and dusted

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 31 Dec - 8:55:10

the vicar wrote:JR sed the other day he was strengthening the defence, i think a deal for kilgallon is done and dusted

God i hope your right...Blades Mad would go into melt down.... lol! lol! lol! lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Fri 31 Dec - 9:51:36

lol we hope so

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Fri 31 Dec - 10:24:41

yorkie64red wrote:

God i hope your right...Blades Mad would go into melt down.... lol! lol! lol! lol!

Think its in meltdown already after their new messiah has admitted his first tactic will be to get the ball forward as quickly as possible (AKA HOOFball)
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 1 Jan - 21:11:13

VixDRFC wrote:

Think its in meltdown already after their new messiah has admitted his first tactic will be to get the ball forward as quickly as possible (AKA HOOFball)

Really looking forward to the mayhem that they are supposedly going to cause in attack. What a numpty!! lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 1 Jan - 21:18:37

hoolahoop wrote:[/color]

Really looking forward to the mayhem that they are supposedly going to cause in attack. What a numpty!! lol! lol! lol!

Well its january and still no signing.... lol! lol! lol! lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 1 Jan - 21:37:15

yorkie64red wrote:

Well its january and still no signing.... lol! lol! lol! lol!

They will probably give him one opportunity to sign some crap journeyman or other just to get the lot at Bumhole creaming for a few days.
These are indeed 'dark' days for the Deedar community........Section 2 and 6. Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 1 Jan - 22:16:52

I wonder if our new signing could be from Belgium.... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 1 Jan - 23:19:24

yorkie64red wrote:I wonder if our new signing could be from Belgium.... Smile

Belgium or Holland, I think VAT/Purchase tax is cheaper in Belgium, any Dutchman that you can think of ? lol! Perhaps Shelts bought it over the border whilst on his Christmas break Question
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 2 Jan - 7:39:30

Just listened to Sod and when asked about Killgallon he more or less rubbished it, although he did pause before answering , he more or less said that any deal for him would have to be a permanent one as he is on a season long loan already and the club couldn't afford it....make of it what you will..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 2 Jan - 7:45:53

It sounded to me like he was sitting on the fence so to speak usually when we hear rumours SOD just point blank says no but asked about Killgallon he did pause as you say . I think he is coming bounce
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 2 Jan - 7:48:26

pkt_drfc wrote:It sounded to me like he was sitting on the fence so to speak usually when we hear rumours SOD just point blank says no but asked about Killgallon he did pause as you say . I think he is coming bounce

I have to say Sod always rubbishes transfer talk , i remember him doing the same before Billy signed, he said then no way can we afford him and the rest is history...not long till we find out ... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 2 Jan - 21:19:34

yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down