The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades away....

+2
VixDRFC
yorkie64red
6 posters

Go down

Blades away.... Empty Blades away....

Post by yorkie64red Sun 2 Jan - 8:59:24

Moving quickly on how does everyone think we will fare against the Blades on monday, i thought today would be tougher then it was but we came through ok and got a much deserved win...monday should see us doing ok and i predict a win , 3-1 with Billy getting a brace and i suppose Hayter getting the third...we will have to watch them though as they reckon they will decimate us.. Laughing who exactly is going to do the decimating is something i look forward to finding out.... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Blades away.... Empty Re: Blades away....

Post by VixDRFC Sun 2 Jan - 9:07:14

yorkie64red wrote:we will have to watch them though as they reckon they will decimate us.. Laughing who exactly is going to do the decimating is something i look forward to finding out.... Laughing

I reckon Micky Adams is hoping to find a player capable of any form of decimation as well lol!

Maybe they think Billy's playing for them?
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 2 Jan - 10:17:41

I would like to think we are going to win this 1 but ROVERS don't like being consistent do they i would like to think we will win 3 or 4- 1
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 2 Jan - 10:18:28

pkt_drfc wrote:I would like to think we are going to win this 1 but ROVERS don't like being consistent do they i would like to think we will win 3 or 4- 1

I'll go with that Pete.. Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 2 Jan - 23:37:08

DRFC Sheffield United v Doncaster Match Officials
Tony Bates will be the man in charge of the South Yorkshire derby at Bramall Lane on Monday when Doncaster face Sheffield United.

The Staffordshire official has taken charge of 19 games this season, showing 53 yellow cards and 3 reds.

He recently took charge of Sheffield United in their 2-0 win at Millwall at the end of November.

The last time he was in charge of Doncaster was last season when they defeated Queens Park Rangers 2-0 at home.

Referee: A. Bates (Staffordshire)
Assistants: D.S Bond & N. Smith
Fourth official: K.D.G Lawson

Read more: http://www.doncaster.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=226573#ixzz19sg95zRn
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 3 Jan - 0:39:30

2-0 to the Rovers, I think that the defence will hold up despite being somewhat ''makeshift''.
Quite obviously we need to be careful of 1/2 of their players but we should have far too much firepower from Hayts, Sharpy, Copps etc.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 3 Jan - 0:51:20

hoolahoop wrote:2-0 to the Rovers, I think that the defence will hold up despite being somewhat ''makeshift''.
Quite obviously we need to be careful of 1/2 of their players but we should have far too much firepower from Hayts, Sharpy, Copps etc.

Its a must win game...the thought of walking away with them feckers crowing all the way back to the station will be too much to take....having said that i am very confident that we will take them apart....Billys gonna get ya... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by SteRaff1984 Mon 3 Jan - 4:52:29

1 - 0, we never seem to score many against the blades so I will take a single goal victory.

SteRaff1984
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 3 Jan - 4:57:32

SteRaff1984 wrote:1 - 0, we never seem to score many against the blades so I will take a single goal victory.

True Ste but we did them for 2 last time , we're due a 3 this time etc. Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by SteRaff1984 Mon 3 Jan - 5:30:58

I hope so but it depends if we turn up and play like we can, were in a real good position with the games in hand and points scenario. We just need to take advantage of it, its good to chase and have something to aim for.

SteRaff1984
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 3 Jan - 5:43:08

SteRaff1984 wrote:I hope so but it depends if we turn up and play like we can, were in a real good position with the games in hand and points scenario. We just need to take advantage of it, its good to chase and have something to aim for.

Yep i agree we need to be on top form tomorrow with it being MA first home game and the crowd will be fully behind him
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by keepmoatman Mon 3 Jan - 5:55:30

Cant make this game , please bring the 3 points home an make sure Billy doesnt go over the top with the celebrations lol!
keepmoatman
keepmoatman
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 3 Jan - 7:07:34

pkt_drfc wrote:

Yep i agree we need to be on top form tomorrow with it being MA first home game and the crowd will be fully behind him

Personally i think they will be very nervous , they won't want to lose it but i honestly believe we will be on top form tommorow and the win will be ours...Billy has unfinished buisiness from when they came to us and got injured..with any luck he will get an hat trick, that should shut em up... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 3 Jan - 7:16:15

And remember to the Thorne gang.....10.38am from Thorne South....don't be late , i've got the tickets.....now where did i put the buggers... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 3 Jan - 7:23:19

£20 did you say inc train tickets Very Happy
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 3 Jan - 7:24:18

pkt_drfc wrote:£20 did you say inc train tickets Very Happy

Your not far off.... Razz Razz Razz Razz
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 3 Jan - 7:28:04

Don't worry I will be there, win lose or draw........it should be a great day out.
Joking about the lose btw. lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 3 Jan - 7:30:59

hoolahoop wrote:Don't worry I will be there, win lose or draw........it should be a great day out.
Joking about the lose btw. lol!

What was it Queen Victoria once said..." Defeat the possibility does not exist "...wise lady ... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 3 Jan - 7:38:00

So what does everyone think....will we have a new face to show off tommorow....i think we will...not sure if he will be from Belgium though.. Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 3 Jan - 9:03:10

So how many do we reckon we will take tommorow, sold 2064 already, i expect a few hundred to turn up and pay on the day...its gonna be very cosy in the away end at BDTBL...never been in a more cramped ground..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 3 Jan - 20:52:48

The day has finally arrived....no feck ups today boys a convincing win is what we need...give our big city neigbours something to think about.... cheers
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 4 Jan - 8:45:47

We did but ran out of steam when Gillet wasn't put on , however well done Rovers in their Cup Final. Very Happy
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down