The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades next up...

+4
donnyroversfc
hoolahoop
pkt_drfc
yorkie64red
8 posters

Go down

Blades next up... Empty Blades next up...

Post by yorkie64red Mon 31 Dec - 20:17:39

Well its almost upon us..should be a decent crowd with the Blunts selling 4200 tickets...am sure the lads will be up for this one and although it will be tight i reckon we will come away with a 2-1 win...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Blades next up... Empty Re: Blades next up...

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 31 Dec - 21:37:56

I'm thinking a shock score line 4-1 to the Rovers cheers
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 31 Dec - 22:22:16

11200 tickts sold so far...ticket office closes at 12 ,so if you want a ticket best get your skates on...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 1 Jan - 0:53:15

11,500 at last shout, I can see a queue a mile long tomorrow. Btw what time you going tonight and if you get there before us can you save us a seat please ?
Don't forget to bring some food!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by donnyroversfc Tue 1 Jan - 2:07:57

3-0, Keegan hattrick.
donnyroversfc
donnyroversfc
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Tue 1 Jan - 2:26:53

i rang the ticket office at 11 today and they said the q was a mile long then

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Wed 2 Jan - 4:32:19

Wow what a game we bossed it a shame about it being 2-2 we should never of let it get like that IMO we played brilliant and with a few more players added to the squad we will go far. Don't know what other people's opinions are but thats mine.

Last edited by pkt_drfc on Wed 2 Jan - 4:43:14; edited 2 times in total
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SkellowRover Wed 2 Jan - 4:41:45

I really really enjoyed the game today and thought we bossed it, ref ruined it as they deserved nothing and we missed our outball once paynter got sent off.
SkellowRover
SkellowRover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Wed 2 Jan - 5:16:06

John Ryan's daughter has posted on Facebook they have seen the video never a red card and never a penalty. Must admit I thought there's was a penalty but I will have to see it again.

Last edited by pkt_drfc on Wed 2 Jan - 5:19:25; edited 1 time in total
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 2 Jan - 5:16:45

Totally Robbed...oh well lets see who he brings in and move onto saturdays game ...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Wed 2 Jan - 5:19:40

pkt_drfc wrote:John Ryan's daughter has posted on Facebook they have seen the video never a red card and never a penalty. Must admit I thought there's was a penalty but I will ave to see it again.

Said on player not a red although they weren't that sure about there penalty, and there goalie should have walked....

my lad has just come in and said the ref was a pilock, and even the wife is chuntering on about him

I hate working on Saturdays Sad
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Wed 2 Jan - 5:20:48

We was robbed I'm on phone to police now Laughing today is what I want to see from rovers oh and there keeper should never have been on the pitch to keep them in it
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 2 Jan - 5:22:46

It was good to see the stadium full..well almost full...hopefully todays performance will make some of our supportes come back on a more regular basis...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 2 Jan - 22:14:20

yorkie64red wrote:It was good to see the stadium full..well almost full...hopefully todays performance will make some of our supportes come back on a more regular basis...

Let's hope so and thanks for looking after me yesterday................btw imo it was a penalty to them albeit a very 'soft' one and no way should that have been a sending off.
It wasn't the best result and we deserved to win the game at a stroll at least we didn't lose and I'm proud at how the lads were still searching for a 3rd at the end despite everything the t**t of a referee could conspire to help them get a result. Mad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Askern Rovers Sat 5 Jan - 1:11:31

Donny played well against Sheff Utd and it should up by 4 - 0 or 5 - 0 but I little disappointed with ref poor game but same old story about refs anywhere and I dont need talk about refs. I felt like championship game in near full stadium not league one game.
Askern Rovers
Askern Rovers
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down