The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mcdaid

Go down

Mcdaid Empty Mcdaid

Post by yorkie64red Wed 6 Jul - 2:10:11

Former Doncaster Rovers defender Sean McDaid has a new job - as a football agent. The news was revealed at the weekend by the News & Star newspaper, with McDaid also revealing that he is taking his coaching badges as he explores how to keep involved in the game that he was forced to retire from last season at the age of just 25 due to injury.
Sean told the News & Star: “Nothing is going to replace playing but I’ve been offered another route to stay in football and I’m enjoying it so far. I’m still planning to do my coaching badges but this opportunity has come up to look after some players I’ve played with, and some younger ones coming up. In football you are quickly forgotten. You have to get into the real world. I might be able to bring a different perspective to the agent side of things having been a player so recently.”
He has been somewhat surprised by the decision of Rovers and Carlisle to arrange a benefit match for him as part of their pre-season games. He added: “I didn’t expect anything like that. The two clubs have been brilliant for me and the game will be a massive help for me and my family after such an uncertain time. I will do anything I can to help either club in the future. If Greg Abbott was looking for a certain type of player, I could do a bit of scouting for him.”

from doncaster rovers.co.uk
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down