The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 % at home

+4
hoolahoop
NorthRed
Shem_Swfc
wxmowls
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

100 % at home  - Page 2 Empty Re: 100 % at home

Post by pkt_drfc Wed 14 Sep - 7:36:36

Shem_Swfc wrote:I noticed. I'm not bloody blind.

Honestly, you know fuck all about Madine, and what he has said.

Second thing is, JJ is a overrated piece of s**t, and I hope he never starts again.

OOh you should not have swore at at a lady Vikki will have your balls on a skewer for that. Laughing
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Wed 14 Sep - 7:37:45

I saw Madine play at Carlisle before you knew he existed so don't swear at me because you've been battered by Stevenage

For what its worth Carlisle fans were glad to see the back of him
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Wed 14 Sep - 7:39:56

pkt_drfc wrote:

OOh you should not have swore at at a lady Vikki will have your balls on a skewer for that. Laughing

I wouldn't waste my time Pete lol! And I'm not a lady, I just know more about lower league footy than he gives me credit for

VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shem_Swfc Wed 14 Sep - 7:45:45

VixDRFC wrote:I saw Madine play at Carlisle before you knew he existed so don't swear at me because you've been battered by Stevenage

For what its worth Carlisle fans were glad to see the back of him

Look, you've come taking the piss, what do you expect? Seriously?
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Wed 14 Sep - 7:50:38

Shem_Swfc wrote:

Look, you've come taking the piss, what do you expect? Seriously?

Err where have I come taking the piss? I did see Madine play before he joined your club and I pointed out you were down to 10 men - you were the one who dived into a debate about our manager, called us a pub team who would soon be down to where we belonged

I treat everyone who posts on a public messageboard the same - if you can't take it, don't dish it out and I certainly don't swear at people

VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shem_Swfc Wed 14 Sep - 7:57:38

Doubt kids come onto this board, and I'm guessing you have heard people swear before. Expect it on the internet.

Dived into a debate? Making a conversation more like. Best fun I've had on this board for a while.

I just got a bit 'annoyed' about the way you just said he will be gone in January. Why? We're joint 6th, Madine has 4 years left, he said last week he was enjoying life in Sheffield and trying to change his life.

Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Wed 14 Sep - 8:07:26

I hear kids swear everyday - its not big or clever tbh

And I repeat if you're big enough to dish it out you're big enough to take it

Maybe I got annoyed when you tried to insist Sharp would leave Rovers - after all he took a pay cut to come to us - did Madine do the same to go to you?

When he was on loan at a Championship club Madine implied he wanted to stay there, his club at the time recalled him - are you saying that if a mid to upper table Championship club came in for him in January he'd not want to go - or your club wouldn't want to sell if the price was right

I'm under NO illusion, we'd have sold Sharp to Saints for £3.2M but he didn't want to go.

If Madine is still #1 scorer in league one in January there will be interest from bigger clubs than yours, its just life

VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shem_Swfc Wed 14 Sep - 8:11:12

Apologies.

If Madine does leave, doubt we would get our money back.

Don't know why you wouldn't take the money for Sharp. £3.2M could get you a couple of strikers. Must be a happy place at Rovers.

Can't say the same for Old Lady Hillsborough.
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Wed 14 Sep - 8:20:55

We dont want to sell him but we allowed him to speak to them (I guess its because they triggered a clause) we were lucky he didn't want to go

I'd like to think if I was a Owl there would be a similar clause in Madine's contract that would at least make a profit if someone came in with big money. Apparently you paid about £500,000 for him so hopefully £1M would be the least you'd settle for

Bet he's glad he didn't go to Coventry anyway lol!
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shem_Swfc Wed 14 Sep - 8:23:25

800K Rolling Eyes
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Wed 14 Sep - 9:19:02

No wmx tonight????
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shem_Swfc Sun 25 Sep - 4:10:25

Still 100% at home.
Best display all season. Well done to the whole of Sheffield Wednesday.
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by wxmowls Mon 26 Sep - 5:55:29

sorry northred just taking the dog out lol! good home win again looking good .sort the away form out an we will be up ther .well done to donny as well good home win for you lot as well cheers

wxmowls
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 26 Sep - 5:58:22

wxmowls wrote:sorry northred just taking the dog out lol! good home win again looking good .sort the away form out an we will be up ther .well done to donny as well good home win for you lot as well cheers

And your only a point behind the Blunts.... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by wxmowls Mon 26 Sep - 6:04:43

ye thats not bad. not be happy till we are above them . nice to see your wining again. it kick off at your place dean must think it happens all the time in football coz the same thing happen at wxm as well when he was here Laughing

wxmowls
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 26 Sep - 6:05:59

wxmowls wrote:ye thats not bad. not be happy till we are above them . nice to see your wining again. it kick off at your place dean must think it happens all the time in football coz the same thing happen at wxm as well when he was here Laughing

Luck of the welsh....lets hope it continues... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by wxmowls Mon 26 Sep - 6:12:36

you do not what that luck. wales are s--t mate .but i had some fun here when england played wales .i got lots of s--t from the welsh its like being at a derby game cheers

wxmowls
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Shem_Swfc Mon 26 Sep - 6:50:04

Don't mind being behind the Blunts. It's about us, not them, so joint 4th is looking pretty sweet right now.

This time last year we had just lost our 4th in a row, some difference there. cheers
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2