The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watford Away

5 posters

Go down

Watford Away  Empty Watford Away

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 4 Feb - 5:26:45

Got a feeling i'll be making this trip for nothing, and be having to go back down on a Tuesday

NorthRed are you going down Pal
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Watford Away  Empty Re: Watford Away

Post by NorthRed Sat 4 Feb - 9:31:43

No mate our William leaves for the army Sunday so we're away up north for a bit of a meal and that. I have a good feeling about this one though mate so your journey won't be wasted!! Gray will tear them apart lol!

Mark my words!! Have a good un and keep me up to date with score if ya can.
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by RedNinja Sun 5 Feb - 8:22:01

I actually went to this one... Got back about an hour ago.

Bad defending again unfortunately, Golbourne looks good, but apart from that, this was just one of those insanely boring matches where nothing clicked for us on the field. Neutral
RedNinja
RedNinja
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Mon 6 Feb - 17:22:30

Well I'm back from what can only be described as an 'interesting' weekend. Fights and arguments galore!! Don't you just love family get togethers???

Heard the match was shit, glad i did'nt go now (Dunt like Watford anyroad it's shit)
Live to fight another day, Birmingham at home next will be a tough one but we will obviously win 3-1!! Come on your Reds!

Castleford at Home Sunday too, busy weekend for Northy
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Tue 7 Feb - 5:03:04

fucking egg chasing Roy you gret puffter
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 7 Feb - 6:16:20

NIGHTMARE wrote:fucking egg chasing Roy you gret puffter

lol! lol! lol! Take it you don't like RL then NIGHTY. At least me , Roy and LL have something in common .......we all enjoy 'egg chasing' !
Btw I love the humour of your manager. Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Tue 7 Feb - 9:38:09

Ask Keith Nightmare he was gonna go watch Rugby after 15 mins of the 'boring Watford match' lol!

COYF!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Tue 7 Feb - 9:40:42

fucking egg chasing, just like calling football globe chasing

dont believe cas kept hold of rangi!
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down