The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thieving Pikeys!

+2
hoolahoop
Barnsleytilidie
6 posters

Go down

Thieving Pikeys! Empty Thieving Pikeys!

Post by Barnsleytilidie Wed 9 Dec - 7:53:11

Oy Pikeys!...been listening to your bitchfight against Wednesday & you appear to have nicked our tune?......"The boys are back in town is ours"!.......Keep off thieving bastards! Wink .....play some Cher music instead in future!....."Gypsies tramps & thieves" springs to mind! Very Happy
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Thieving Pikeys! Empty Re: Thieving Pikeys!

Post by hoolahoop Wed 9 Dec - 10:17:03

Barnsleytilidie wrote:Oy Pikeys!...been listening to your bitchfight against Wednesday & you appear to have nicked our tune?......"The boys are back in town is ours"!.......Keep off thieving bastards! Wink .....play some Cher music instead in future!....."Gypsies tramps & thieves" springs to mind! Very Happy

I'm not aware of the bitchfight but young fella we first started playing this song about a year after it was a hit!!! Long before recorded music was discovered in Dingleland.
Perhaps it is time you grew up young fella, what other songs do you claim btw ? Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnsleytilidie Wed 9 Dec - 11:14:33

hoolahoop wrote:

I'm not aware of the bitchfight but young fella we first started playing this song about a year after it was a hit!!! Long before recorded music was discovered in Dingleland.
Perhaps it is time you grew up young fella, what other songs do you claim btw ? Wink

I'm twice your age sonny Jim & still capable of bitch slapping you all over Donny! Twisted Evil .......I don't believe you even had a PA system at Donny matches until you moved to the flatpack?.....All you had at Belle end was a piece of string & two tin cans! Very Happy
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 9 Dec - 11:38:29

Barnsleytilidie wrote:

I'm twice your age sonny Jim & still capable of bitch slapping you all over Donny! Twisted Evil .......I don't believe you even had a PA system at Donny matches until you moved to the flatpack?.....All you had at Belle end was a piece of string & two tin cans! Very Happy

You 106 then , didn't think you could last that long in the Dingle air and for what it's worth :-
A) That's not we want from this forum fella , that's why most (with the exception of you it seems) wanted to escape that mentality of being 'keyboard warriors'
B) I would paste you fella , especially as you're 106. Wink
It would be nice just once in a while to get some decent reading from your posts, I'm sure you have more to contribute than this continuous tripe you 'tap tap' from that very scary keyboard of yours. Stop trying to impress us all with your daft banter ffs especially against 13 year old lads.........Jeez did puberty pass you by ? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Thu 10 Dec - 3:52:50

The Cher comment was funny though Laughing

Whats with all the comments trying to make Barnsley sound like a deprived area? Foook me Doncasters like the third world

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Thu 10 Dec - 6:36:08

"I'm twice your age sonny Jim & still capable of bitch slapping you all over Donny!"

He is going to hit you with his zimmer frame Hoola!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Thu 10 Dec - 6:37:59

Now that would be amusing!!!!

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 10 Dec - 6:50:54

Dale BFC wrote:The Cher comment was funny though Laughing

Whats with all the comments trying to make Barnsley sound like a deprived area? Foook me Doncasters like the third world

R+R

True I liked it too but the whole of South Yorks is a deprived area intit. Most towns have some nice areas but the 'Economic miracle' of the 80's never really came any further north than the Scablands Wastes. Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Thu 10 Dec - 6:53:28

There are plenty of places that are deprived all over Yorkshire not just in the South. Mind you there are also some really nice areas too.

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Thu 10 Dec - 8:50:13

Thank goodness I live in one of the nice ones. The hell that Thatcher wreaked is still echoing around a lot of the industrial area of Yorkshire. When I meet ex miners and hear of others dying this week at work it still hurts.
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 10 Dec - 9:21:08

Terrier2009 wrote:There are plenty of places that are deprived all over Yorkshire not just in the South. Mind you there are also some really nice areas too.

Phew just for a moment i thought you had put depraved, mind you would have been right....these villages in east yorkshire can tell a tale or two.. Thieving Pikeys! Lol Thieving Pikeys! Lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Thu 10 Dec - 10:18:10

Nah, I might be dyslexic but I check things like that Laughing

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down