The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre-Match Drink

4 posters

Go down

Pre-Match Drink Empty Pre-Match Drink

Post by yorkie64red Mon 25 Jan - 9:08:40

So which pubs do Rovers fans use for a pre and post match drink, for me i usually drink at the Keepmoat bar, after the match it is usually the Punchbowl or eden arms for a drink with Hoola although the Cheswold has been known to be visited.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Pre-Match Drink Empty Re: Pre-Match Drink

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 25 Jan - 9:11:05

I don't usually drink before a match because i always need bog
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 25 Jan - 9:13:09

pkt_drfc wrote:I don't usually drink before a match because i always need bog

It never stops you at other times... Pre-Match Drink Lol Pre-Match Drink Lol Pre-Match Drink Lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 26 Jan - 6:34:36

yorkie64red wrote:

It never stops you at other times... Pre-Match Drink Lol Pre-Match Drink Lol Pre-Match Drink Lol

Cheswold or Park, it depends on time and if I'm eating . The carvery at the Park after work tomorrow though-great value for money. Of course I have the honour of taking the lovely Vixen home too whilst that bum of a husband goes to work. lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Tue 26 Jan - 6:35:25

You're so complimentary about your friends Hoola!!! Smile Smile

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 26 Jan - 6:35:59

hoolahoop wrote:

Cheswold or Park, it depends on time and if I'm eating . The carvery at the Park after work tomorrow though-great value for money. Of course I have the honour of taking the lovely Vixen home too whilst that bum of a husband goes to work. Pre-Match Drink Lol Pre-Match Drink Lol Pre-Match Drink Lol

Look after her, i can do without the Grief..... Pre-Match Drink Lol Pre-Match Drink Lol Pre-Match Drink Lol Pre-Match Drink Lol Pre-Match Drink Lol Pre-Match Drink Lol Pre-Match Drink Lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Tue 26 Jan - 6:36:52

Yorkie, you'll be getting yourself into trouble if you're not careful!!!!! Smile

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 26 Jan - 6:38:57

Terrier2009 wrote:Yorkie, you'll be getting yourself into trouble if you're not careful!!!!! Pre-Match Drink Icon_smile

Oh i'm used to it, anyway i'm off to work in an hour and she is watching the soaps , so i will be long gone when she reads this.. Pre-Match Drink Lol Pre-Match Drink Lol Pre-Match Drink Lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 26 Jan - 6:39:37

Terrier2009 wrote:Yorkie, you'll be getting yourself into trouble if you're not careful!!!!! Smile

Tez just let him dig his own grave. Laughing Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Tue 26 Jan - 6:41:00

Laughing But if he does that then we won't have anymore posts from him!!! I'm sure you'll be in trouble in the morning yorkie, women don't forget things that easily!!!

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 26 Jan - 6:44:17

Terrier2009 wrote:Pre-Match Drink Icon_lol But if he does that then we won't have anymore posts from him!!! I'm sure you'll be in trouble in the morning yorkie, women don't forget things that easily!!!

We are all masters of our own destiny.....i think..... Pre-Match Drink Lol Pre-Match Drink Lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Tue 26 Jan - 6:45:01

Well I think yours involves you being in trouble with the other half lol!

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down