The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D day for Billy

+3
hoolahoop
pkt_drfc
yorkie64red
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

D day for Billy - Page 2 Empty Re: D day for Billy

Post by yorkie64red Tue 29 Jun - 21:24:29

SkellowRover wrote:Now here is the big question...........

Is Kevin Blackwell going to back down, wipe the slate clean with a player he doesn't get on with and change his mind in regards to playing Billy, a player he has shunned for 2 seasons and deemed surplus to requirements on at least 1 occasion?

If he does then thats a severe case of "egg on his face" and rather humiliating in my book.

I heard a whisper that this has been done to force blackwells hand into accepting a smaller bid because he wont risk the humiliation of a complete 180 degree turnaround in regards to Billy, but who knows?

I hope your right, got to admit i thought there was too much bad blood between them, if he stays at the Blades will he just go back to warming the bench...maybe not the end of the story yet but it has to come to a conclusion soon for everyones sakes.. Rolling Eyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Tue 29 Jun - 21:27:05

Skellow i agree part of me thinks this is true the star article that is but the other part this is forcing cackwells hand anyway not bothered now gone on too long
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SkellowRover Tue 29 Jun - 22:32:51

Doesn't Blackwell also need to find £500k to buy Nosworthy? and apparently he needs to sell to generate any transfer funds because McCabe isn't giving him any money for transfers.
SkellowRover
SkellowRover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Upwind Wed 30 Jun - 0:15:26

I now think that this move is a dead duck and that we should look toward filling the void. The move could resurrect itself if Billy is still getting splinters next season, but for now, we have to assume that it is a non starter IMO. I think with young Fairhurst and a fit Brooker, along with Copps and Shiels, we have a reasonable start in the forward line - maybe just need another addition to bolster the line - possibly a target man.

Upwind
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2