The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm starting to fear the worse .

5 posters

Go down

I'm starting to fear the worse . Empty I'm starting to fear the worse .

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 10 Jul - 3:08:17

Just heard a rumour that Adam Le Fondre will be reviled as a Barnsley player next Tuesday

4th Division manager 4th Division tactics 4th Division Players

I have a feeling where the new Wimbledon
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

I'm starting to fear the worse . Empty Re: I'm starting to fear the worse .

Post by Ronnie Glavin Sat 10 Jul - 3:16:04

dont worry nightmare, we all have dreams in our lives and it may be Le Fondres dream to play at a higher level. if true and its been a rumour since the back end of last season. well so be it . Theres rumour on another forum that a signing is imminent.

Ronnie Glavin
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 10 Jul - 3:22:41

This is a bit far fetched i know but i called in mi local on the way home and according to a bloke in the boozer who buys his fishing tackle of a bloke who knows ALF, He said he as been informed this morning that Adam as agreed terms with Barnsley and he'll be signing next week
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Glavin Sat 10 Jul - 4:17:45

GUy on other Forum said he was at sales meeting in hotel where mceveley and one of the other new signings are staying. Says MR was there on mobile, taking notes, when phone call had finished MR stood up and punched the air with delight. Why he did it is just speculation but a lot of folks thimk he may have clinched a deal with someone.

Ronnie Glavin
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sat 10 Jul - 4:34:25

NIGHTMARE wrote:Just heard a rumour that Adam Le Fondre will be reviled as a Barnsley player next Tuesday

4th Division manager 4th Division tactics 4th Division Players

I have a feeling where the new Wimbledon

I'm not pulling your spelling Nightmare but that is absolute class lol! lol! lol! lol!

I presume you mean Revealed
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 10 Jul - 4:36:55

Dagenham Rover wrote:

I'm not pulling your spelling Nightmare but that is absolute class lol! lol! lol! lol!

I presume you mean Revealed

Not sure he does.. lol! lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 10 Jul - 4:43:36

I know what i mean a lot of tykes will be on his back from the start
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 10 Jul - 7:10:14

NIGHTMARE wrote:I know what i mean a lot of tykes will be on his back from the start

Good counter-attack, you must have been ok earlier this evening NIGHTY Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down