The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up at 5.30 tommorow

+3
VixDRFC
NIGHTMARE
Dale BFC
7 posters

Go down

Up at 5.30 tommorow Empty Up at 5.30 tommorow

Post by Dale BFC Sat 7 Aug - 7:51:47

Can't wait, COME ON YOU REDS

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Up at 5.30 tommorow Empty Re: Up at 5.30 tommorow

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 7 Aug - 7:53:13

Half six for me where you going from pal and what time
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Sat 7 Aug - 8:11:43

I'll be thinking of you both as I get up about 9.30am Wink

Have a good day lads
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Glavin Sat 7 Aug - 8:20:09

Up at 5 15 too. so im off to bed now take care all
jjjjjjjeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ronnie Glavin
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Sat 7 Aug - 8:23:27

Coach setting off in't tarn at 7 so time for one or two halfs before match Wink

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by DoncasterTyke Sat 7 Aug - 8:59:47

Where is everyone drinking. I think ill have a walk down into Shepherds Bush to see if i can see any red shirts about. If i do, ill get in that boozer
DoncasterTyke
DoncasterTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Mon 9 Aug - 3:33:54

Place is a shit hole, concrete jungle full of fat danny dyers.

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 9 Aug - 9:05:39

The Bush is not the nicest place in the world but the folk around there are decent folk. I've spent many a day'/night out there.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Mon 9 Aug - 9:13:36

hoolahoop wrote:The Bush is not the nicest place in the world but the folk around there are decent folk. I've spent many a day'/night out there.

Bumped into some right f*cknuts, disliked london before but after my second visit, i dislike it even more. Proper sh1t tip.

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 9 Aug - 9:22:38

You will do in a city of 8,000,000. which pubs did you go in around the Bush ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Mon 9 Aug - 9:33:32

Wetherspoons and 1 i cant remeber name of, most of others rough as feck of home fans only, must have took a wrong turn in because i cant remember it been that w@nk last time i went.

Went in that o'neils bar last time.

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 9 Aug - 9:49:40

O'Neils is a decent place, you must have gone wrong , every other person there is either a Jock or a Paddy in the Bush. there are some really shitty old timers pubs there to be avoided though!!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 9 Aug - 9:55:07

hoolahoop wrote:O'Neils is a decent place, you must have gone wrong , every other person there is either a Jock or a Paddy in the Bush. there are some really shitty old timers pubs there to be avoided though!!

Are they your drinking holes Hoola, when your in the smoke... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 9 Aug - 10:01:12

They have been and will be in the future , i actually like Shepherds Bush.
Used to go loads of times when I went to Challenge cup weekends with my Scot/Irish step-father that's probably why I always feel comfortable there even though there are some really shitty areas. Not quite as bad as Barnsley though. Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Mon 9 Aug - 16:25:25

I went to Lester sq because of the same reason shepards bush is a shite hole full of Bob Marley wanna biz
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 10 Aug - 8:29:46

NIGHTMARE wrote:I went to Lester sq because of the same reason shepards bush is a shite hole full of Bob Marley wanna biz

You're obviously losing touch with your roots then NIGHTY. Wink
Btw was Satdi's result just a 'one off' or do you have more serious ongoing problems with your team in the way that you predicted pre-season ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Tue 10 Aug - 11:41:44

Where in the shit pal where just not going to get the goals we need to stay up .
We don't have the squad, or the manager to stay in this league, if you look at the players we have we can only play one way one up top and one behind Iain Hume And Lover are not strikers but can play in the hole and that's all they can do and they dont look too good at that from what ive seen, Gray & Dickinson are both shite and will play up top on there own, Robins as geared the team up to play one way and one way only, we have cover up top Hume & Lover like for like as are the other two, but we can't change to other formations with the players we have, we saw that Saturday it took Warnock 35 minutes to work us out and put a plan into place to stop us doing anything with the ball then they stepped it up a gear got a bit of luck and blow us away.

4th division players
4th division manager
4th division tactics
there is only one place we'll end up if where not careful and that's the 4th division
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Wed 11 Aug - 2:26:44

Come in Nightmare.

4th division players? Who are they then?

Pass and move certainly isnt 4th division tactics. We went long ball in the 2nd half as heads dropped and QPR's morale was sky high.

Keep the faith.

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Wed 11 Aug - 3:30:10

Dickinson Boulding & Gray there is a reason they where at lower league clubs when we got them and the reason is that's there standard, you'll see come Christmas when where down & out you have to score goals in this league and its hard if 3 of your strikes are 4th division standard at best .

Lots of teams pass the ball in the 4th division but there shite at it just like us Rotherham played the same as us when 1 Style Robins was manager and there still in the same league now.
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down