The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swansea next up...

+3
hoolahoop
pkt_drfc
yorkie64red
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Swansea next up... Empty Swansea next up...

Post by yorkie64red Wed 16 Feb - 10:27:43

Well after tonights drubbing which is best forgotton, how we gonna fare in the principality on saturday, lets be honest to get anything at the minuite would be a miracle unless we get some players back or some loan players in, i would happily take a point now but am gonna go for 3-0 to swansea... Sad
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Swansea next up... Empty Re: Swansea next up...

Post by pkt_drfc Wed 16 Feb - 10:29:01

Yep i agree with that i can not see a win on Saturday 3 or 4-0 loss
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 16 Feb - 10:43:12

Slightly better than tonight's fiasco, I'll go for 5-0 to the Swans.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 16 Feb - 22:26:52

I see there has been no post match interviews with Management or players, mind you it wouldn't make pleasent listening...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by SkellowRover Wed 16 Feb - 23:07:06

I think we will get well beaten on saturday, having said that with this being the topsy turvy world of football i wouldn't be suprised if we went there and got a shock win either.
SkellowRover
SkellowRover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 17 Feb - 4:11:41

SkellowRover wrote:I think we will get well beaten on saturday, having said that with this being the topsy turvy world of football i wouldn't be suprised if we went there and got a shock win either.

You might well be right, its a funny old game, just hope that Billy and Stock make a return and hopefully add Gillett and Woods to the lineup, like i said earlier give me a point now and i would grab it..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnsleytilidie Thu 17 Feb - 5:12:29

I can probably think of a million more easier teams to be facing on the crest of a slump to be honest! Shocked
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 17 Feb - 7:02:46

Barnsleytilidie wrote:I can probably think of a million more easier teams to be facing on the crest of a slump to be honest! Shocked

Will we have to wait until our next heavy defeat to see a few posts from you again fella or will you come out to play when you get your next one because believe me we will be waiting........................... Cool Cool Cool
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnsleytilidie Thu 17 Feb - 10:10:29

hoolahoop wrote:

Will we have to wait until our next heavy defeat to see a few posts from you again fella or will you come out to play when you get your next one because believe me we will be waiting........................... Cool Cool Cool

I been back a little while.....In fact I'm sure I was here when we got Leicestered to death wasn't I?.....Anyway if you don't want me to post.....then I'll just fark off then! Crying or Very sad

Dream on pikey pmsl! Twisted Evil
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 17 Feb - 10:18:32

Barnsleytilidie wrote:

I been back a little while.....In fact I'm sure I was here when we got Leicestered to death wasn't I?.....Anyway if you don't want me to post.....then I'll just fark off then! Crying or Very sad

Ignore him Barnsley....i enjoy your posts even if its only for upsetting Hoola... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Dream on pikey pmsl! Twisted Evil
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnsleytilidie Thu 17 Feb - 10:19:51

Read the full post buddy! Laughing
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 17 Feb - 10:21:05

Barnsleytilidie wrote:Read the full post buddy! Laughing

I saw that after i posted... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnsleytilidie Thu 17 Feb - 10:22:10

Anyway g'night cocker......catch you later!

Last edited by Barnsleytilidie on Thu 17 Feb - 10:22:59; edited 1 time in total
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 17 Feb - 10:22:51

Barnsleytilidie wrote:Anyway gn'ight cocker......catch you later!

Ok...sleep tight... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 17 Feb - 20:31:33

Following Tuesday's defeat, which was not helped by having no fit strikers at the club, Sean O'Driscoll has admitted that the club's horrendous injury list has caught up with them and he is struggling to put out a strong team at the moment.
Rovers will be checking on the propects of Sharp and/or Brooker playing on Saturday, but if it looks as though both will be missing, O'Driscoll is hoping to bring in some reinforcements on loan.
After the match, he said of the chances of Sharp and Brooker being back for Swansea: "We'll have to look at it tomorrow. If not, we will have to do some quick ringing around. We can't go into a game against a side the calibre of Swansea with a team like we have put out tonight."
Sean also admitted that, with hindsight, Waide Fairhurst should not have gone out on loan - but insisted that the decision was, at the time, right. He explained: "Waide has been on the bench for whoever knows how long and we've never put him on; it's unfair on the kid. In hindsight, we would have kept him and he would have played tonight. He had a chance to go out and play football. At this minute in time, it looks a foolish decision. But at the time, we had Steve Brooker, James Coppinger, Ryan Mason and Billy Sharp and we could mix and match. Suddenly in the space of two games, we have nobody."

from doncaster rovers.co.uk
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 17 Feb - 20:45:41

DRFC Swansea v Doncaster Match Officials
Pat Miller will be the man in charge when Doncaster Rovers travel to Swansea City on Saturday.

The Bedfordshire official has taken charge of 21 games prior to the midweek games, showing 76 yellow cards and 6 reds.

This will be the first time he has taken charge of Swansea since the 2007/08 season, when he was in charge of them on three occasions.

On the last occasion, they drew 1-1 at Southend United.

The last time he was in charge of Doncaster was last season when they won 3-0 at Crystal Palace

Referee: P. Miller (Bedfordshire)
Assistants: B.R Huxtable & L. Swabey
Fourth official: P.L Rees

Read more: http://www.doncaster.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=232045#ixzz1ECx6xkIn
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 19 Feb - 7:45:51

Well the players have arrived in Swansea and checked well about 3 hours ago they arrived going by there twitter comments they are in confident mood abou tomorrow
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 19 Feb - 7:50:45

pkt_drfc wrote:Well the players have arrived in Swansea and checked well about 3 hours ago they arrived going by there twitter comments they are in confident mood abou tomorrow

Its good to hear that they are in good spirits, as long as they do there best tommorow theres nothing much more we can ask of them, its gonna be a hard game but you never know, if Scunny can do it then maybe we can pull of a shock result... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 19 Feb - 9:22:34

Our newest addition Jason Euell is getting into the sprit just said on twitter bed time now ready for the game and his final saying was COME ON THE ROVERS
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 19 Feb - 9:25:54

pkt_drfc wrote:Our newest addition Jason Euell is getting into the sprit just said on twitter bed time now ready for the game and his final saying was COME ON THE ROVERS

Lets hope he has a cracking game tommorow, is there any news on Billy or Stocky...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Sat 19 Feb - 9:27:35

pkt_drfc wrote:Our newest addition Jason Euell is getting into the sprit just said on twitter bed time now ready for the game and his final saying was COME ON THE ROVERS

OT but do you follow the spoof Kai Wayne Rooney account?

Has given me a few giggles and god knows we need them

KaiWayne Kai Wayne Rooney
Daddy says he's got about as much chance of starting tomorrow against Crawley as John Terry saying "Honestly it's just a dinner invitation."
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 19 Feb - 9:28:11

Nope not heard a thing but the lads seem to want to right tuesday night but Swansea is a bad game to try and right at that
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Sat 19 Feb - 9:29:20

yorkie64red wrote:

Lets hope he has a cracking game tommorow, is there any news on Billy or Stocky...

Neither of them seem to tweet, and I know Billy's got an Iphone lol! They should educate him Wink
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Sat 19 Feb - 9:30:05

pkt_drfc wrote:Nope not heard a thing but the lads seem to want to right tuesday night but Swansea is a bad game to try and right at that

No news is good news
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 19 Feb - 9:30:07

VixDRFC wrote:

OT but do you follow the spoof Kai Wayne Rooney account?

Has given me a few giggles and god knows we need them

KaiWayne Kai Wayne Rooney
Daddy says he's got about as much chance of starting tomorrow against Crawley as John Terry saying "Honestly it's just a dinner invitation."

Nope do not follow him but anything i suppose to make you forget Tuesday night
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next