The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swansea next up...

+3
hoolahoop
pkt_drfc
yorkie64red
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Swansea next up... - Page 3 Empty Re: Swansea next up...

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 20 Feb - 5:01:53

Yep even though he carried on he has hurt his knee
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 20 Feb - 5:05:34

Chris mortley just posted on twitter it is a quiet coach still waiting to set off
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 20 Feb - 5:06:36

pkt_drfc wrote:Chris mortley just posted on twitter it is a quiet coach still waiting to set off

yeah, bet that will be a long drive home... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 20 Feb - 5:16:27

Just asked chris mortley rumour going round he done his hammy in and he tweeted me back saying it is his calf
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 20 Feb - 5:18:55

pkt_drfc wrote:Just asked chris mortley rumour going round he done his hammy in and he tweeted me back saying it is his calf

I suppose thats good news..lets just hope hes fit for tuesday along with a few others... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 20 Feb - 5:20:46

I would rather players be fit for Next saturday and not rush people back
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 20 Feb - 5:26:43

pkt_drfc wrote:I would rather players be fit for Next saturday and not rush people back

Rush, i've forgotton what some of them look like.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 20 Feb - 5:29:16

Well best not say what i was about to say may be considered as racist Very Happy
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 20 Feb - 5:30:17

pkt_drfc wrote:Well best not say what i was about to say may be considered as racist Very Happy

Just pm me instead, i'm not easily offended,,,, Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 20 Feb - 7:21:22

pkt_drfc wrote: app Dumbuya can play with an injection so i have heard

I don't know about an injection for Muzzy, when looking at those stats it's obvious the WHOLE team has been anaesthetised. lol!
Tbf I thought we would get beaten by 4/5-0, that's a great improvement on 6-0 . lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 20 Feb - 10:15:34

Our losers have just arrived back in donny according Gary Woods Twitter
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 20 Feb - 10:17:03

pkt_drfc wrote:Our losers have just arrived back in donny according Gary Woods Twitter

Glad to hear they all got back safe and sound, a good nights sleep and back to the grind...tuesdays not far away.. Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Sun 20 Feb - 10:24:18

Thought Woods might have died of boredom en route according to his earlier tweets lol!
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 20 Feb - 10:25:44

VixDRFC wrote:Thought Woods might have died of boredom en route according to his earlier tweets lol!

he wants to get angry birds on his phone , that would pass the time.. Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 20 Feb - 10:31:12

They all want to get a copy of Fifa (football game) for playstation or xbox try and pick up some tips
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Sun 20 Feb - 10:35:19

pkt_drfc wrote:They all want to get a copy of Fifa (football game) for playstation or xbox try and pick up some tips

Atm they'd lose Mad Angry Birds is the way forward, develop a bit of aggression lol!
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 20 Feb - 10:38:14

Send them all a copy . Well we only dropped 1 place today thanks to Dingles still ok at the moment teams are losing or drawing which is helping us out
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 20 Feb - 10:40:21

pkt_drfc wrote:Send them all a copy . Well we only dropped 1 place today thanks to Dingles still ok at the moment teams are losing or drawing which is helping us out

I reckon the Blunts are pissed of, they must have banked on getting wins against Palace and Scunny, they've lost one of them, i suppose a draw would be the best result when they play each other tuesday...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Sun 20 Feb - 10:50:37

I'm annoyed with the Dingles Wink they could have bloody got a draw lol!

That Jason Shackell Wink Wink
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 20 Feb - 10:52:16

VixDRFC wrote:I'm annoyed with the Dingles Wink they could have bloody got a draw lol!

You know who your friends are... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Sun 20 Feb - 11:06:09

yorkie64red wrote:

You know who your friends are... Laughing

You sure do!

Actually feel slightly sympathetic, its a bloody long way to go to lose, like Swansea is.Sad

Only slightly though Wink
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 20 Feb - 22:36:56

Speaking after the match, Rovers boss Sean O'Driscoll conceded that the constant need to change the side is catching up with him, and bemoaned the bad luck that seems to have hti Rovers this season.
He told BBC Radio Sheffield: "It was difficult. We have matched Swansea in the past but we were no match for them here. It was a struggle with 13 players out. But the one saving grace was the players kept going. There are 14 games to go but I haven't got a team. We have been pulling rabbits out of the hat all season but I didn't have a Plan B here. Three of my substitutes were centre-halves. What I am going to do with them? I must have run over a black cat somewhere."
Brendan Rogers was jubilant to have maintained the pressure on the top clubs in the Championship, with the win lifting his side into third place.
He said after the game: "Those three points and three goals could prove vital at the end of the season. The Championship table is so tight that the only ones we can trust to get the job done is ourselves. Today was a big game for us, especially with a lot of the top teams playing each other. Everyone expected us to win at home because Doncaster have a few injury problems at the moment. But it hasn't always turned out for us like that at home this season and we had to get the job done. That was a big win. But I thought our performance was excellent and showed the progress we have made. I thought we were very good offensively and defensively, but there is always room for improvement. We just want to keep moving forward.''

from doncaster rovers.co.uk
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 21 Feb - 5:14:02

VixDRFC wrote:I'm annoyed with the Dingles Wink they could have bloody got a draw lol!

So bloody unreliable those Dingles...................get your act together. Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3