The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Billy Empty Billy

Post by yorkie64red Wed 2 Mar - 12:54:54

Brilliant to see him at his best last night , 15 goals he has scored this season which equals his tally for last season, should easily make it 20 if not 25 but could that mean that someone may try to prise him from our grasp in the summer...don't want another Mills episode of will he won't he...lets just hope that he see's his immediate future at Rovers...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Billy Empty Re: Billy

Post by pkt_drfc Wed 2 Mar - 18:36:30

Well he was talking after the match saying he has a problem with the groin what is going to need surgery and he does not know if he will make it till the end of the season.
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 2 Mar - 19:20:54

pkt_drfc wrote:Well he was talking after the match saying he has a problem with the groin what is going to need surgery and he does not know if he will make it till the end of the season.

I'm happy as long as he sees us through to safety and then gets it sorted pronto. We have an excellent contract with him and if he does go in the future .............at least the Directors will see a healthy return on their investment. Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 3 Mar - 0:57:51

pkt_drfc wrote:Well he was talking after the match saying he has a problem with the groin what is going to need surgery and he does not know if he will make it till the end of the season.

Yep, think he has a Hernia, not very nice but knowing Billy he will want to try and last out till the end of the season, would be great to see him ass to his tally and beat his target of 20...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 3 Mar - 4:15:46

yorkie64red wrote:

Yep, think he has a Hernia, not very nice but knowing Billy he will want to try and last out till the end of the season, would be great to see him ass to his tally and beat his target of 20...

Is that like kicking ass to get his target ? Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 3 Mar - 4:23:58

hoolahoop wrote:[/color]

Is that like kicking ass to get his target ? Laughing

Oops , that what happens when you work nights...still half asleep.. Sleep
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Thu 3 Mar - 5:36:41

yorkie64red wrote:

Oops , that what happens when you work nights...still half asleep.. Sleep

I object to you using the highlighted word Smile
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 3 Mar - 6:47:37

Dagenham Rover wrote:

I object to you using the highlighted word Smile

I'll have you know i had a busy night last night, had to leave the office twice... Razz Razz Razz
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Thu 3 Mar - 7:07:31

yorkie64red wrote:

I'll have you know i had a busy night last night, had to leave the office twice... Razz Razz Razz

So I suppose the kettle in the office packed up and you had to walk down the corridor to the vending machine Razz
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 3 Mar - 7:10:22

Dagenham Rover wrote:

So I suppose the kettle in the office packed up and you had to walk down the corridor to the vending machine Razz

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 3 Mar - 7:14:31

Dagenham Rover wrote:

Actually i have my own Vending machine, its like having Beer on tap although it doeasen't taste as nice...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 3 Mar - 7:15:30

pkt_drfc wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Who asked you.... Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Laughing Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Thu 3 Mar - 7:28:33

yorkie64red wrote:

Actually i have my own Vending machine, its like having Beer on tap although it doeasen't taste as nice...

So how about the telly packed up and there's no mobile signal in the office so I had to walk down the way to keep up with the comings and goings on "the pride of yorkshire"
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 3 Mar - 10:35:56

Dagenham Rover wrote:

So how about the telly packed up and there's no mobile signal in the office so I had to walk down the way to keep up with the comings and goings on "the pride of yorkshire"

Sounds about right Daggers, I wonder if he actually works or counts others in and out of work. scratch scratch scratch lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 3 Mar - 11:59:03

Dagenham Rover wrote:

I do have internet access , to be honest theres nowt to do when i'm on nights so they do drag a bit.. Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Fri 4 Mar - 2:09:47

Crikey I've never even met you (not knowingly anyway) and I've got you sussed Very Happy
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 4 Mar - 4:46:29

Dagenham Rover wrote:Crikey I've never even met you (not knowingly anyway) and I've got you sussed Very Happy

You never know one day maybe... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Fri 4 Mar - 5:32:24

yorkie64red wrote:

You never know one day maybe... Laughing

Trying to decide if that would be unfortunate for you or me Smile
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 4 Mar - 5:34:23

Dagenham Rover wrote:

Trying to decide if that would be unfortunate for you or me Smile

Me of course.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 6 Mar - 21:41:31

This is funny app Sheff utd are still paying £5k of his wages BULLSH*T springs to mind.

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=463&fid=221&sty=2&act=1&mid=2118171286
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 7 Mar - 2:28:31

pkt_drfc wrote:This is funny app Sheff utd are still paying £5k of his wages BULLSH*T springs to mind.

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=463&fid=221&sty=2&act=1&mid=2118171286

idiots, they weren't paying any of his wages when he was on loan to us....shows really just how dim they are... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 7 Mar - 2:29:12

Where have you been Bri
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 7 Mar - 2:31:19

pkt_drfc wrote:Where have you been Bri

Been to my mothers for dinner, had a headlight bulb replaced cos i got stopped coming home from work in early hours of saturday morning and then just picked Vikki up from Donny train station...had a busy day.. Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 10 Mar - 10:27:11

Part of someones post on another forum..

am I the only one who is getting saddened by his theatrics? That bit in the second half where he tripped over the ball, then fell on the floor when he lost it, then got the physio on, went off, ran up and down the touchline a couple of times (Physio gives thumbs up to bench), went back on, walked across the pitch, then off the pitch and down the tunnel without waiting for a replacement...........what the FECK was all that about????? Talk about a drama! If he was injured he should have been subbed, or not started. I don't believe for a second that he suddenly injured himself by tripping over the ball when he'd lost control of it. He threw himself to the floor in the style of a petulant kid. It all just smacked of a prima donna to me. He's a fantastic goalscorer, a great footballer, a tireless runner, you'd rather have him on the inside of the tent peeing out than on the outside of the tent peeing in, but please Billy.....stop the theatrics, you don't need to do it.

I've read some shite in my time but that takes the biscuit, i have never seen a player give as much as billy and this person has obviously never had a Hernia, i could hardly walk when i had one..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 10 Mar - 10:32:43

Ah i see Billy is meant to be faking his injury wish some people would F**king grow up you could see how much pain he was in SOD warned this would happen and it did happen the way SOD said it would where he would just collapse in a heap which he did because of the pain. Some people are Morons and anybody what agrees Billy was acting is a Moron too
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next