The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

season ticket sales

+3
MR NEGATIVE
superspy
infoman
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

season ticket sales Empty season ticket sales

Post by infoman Sat 18 Jun - 15:55:26

Any idea of the amount of season tickerts sold?

infoman
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

season ticket sales Empty Re: season ticket sales

Post by superspy Sat 18 Jun - 20:07:01

3629 as of yesterday afternoon. Smile

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Sun 19 Jun - 6:52:16

Nowt to smile about ss Crying or Very sad Razz
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 19 Jun - 6:59:39

MR NEGATIVE wrote:Nowt to smile about ss Crying or Very sad Razz

Seem to be creeping up slowly...still stick to my figure of 4500 that we will sell...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 19 Jun - 9:35:16

yorkie64red wrote:

Seem to be creeping up slowly...still stick to my figure of 4500 that we will sell...

Going for 5200 with a lot more pay on thre day (selecting game by game). Many of our supporters are preferring to go to 'away ' games but that doesn't help our coffers. Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 19 Jun - 9:44:58

hoolahoop wrote:

Going for 5200 with a lot more pay on thre day (selecting game by game). Many of our supporters are preferring to go to 'away ' games but that doesn't help our coffers. Sad

Serve em right if theres no tickets left for em to go to away games...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 19 Jun - 9:55:17

yorkie64red wrote:[/b]

Serve em right if theres no tickets left for em to go to away games...

Especially with some of the away games coming up..........fook'em with their daft principles and ridiculous claims of inequality against those freebies/cheepies on the odd game.
It's time some of our supporters (if they are worthy of the word) grew the fook up. Mad

You either support your club by allowing them to havre the purchasing power to put out a decent team or don't bother like some and feel the right way is to fill the coffers of other clubs at away games. I wouldn't piss on some of them if they were on fire whilst mouthing their mealy mouthed piss poor excuses.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Sun 19 Jun - 9:57:27

I moan about the offers admittedly but still buy a season ticket infact i got myself excluded from school selling cans to get one.. Razz Razz

I have my priorities sorted cheers
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 19 Jun - 10:00:48

MR NEGATIVE wrote:I moan about the offers admittedly but still buy a season ticket infact i got myself excluded from school selling cans to get one.. Razz Razz

I have my priorities sorted cheers

You have indeed son charity starts at home and home support finances our great club. Smile Away games are the extras.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by superspy Mon 20 Jun - 1:41:42

superspy wrote:3629 as of yesterday afternoon. Smile

true, but the problem with the smilies on this forum is there isn't a middle of the road "i'm smiling in a way that suggests im happy to help"....the only one is Smile which looks like he's overjoyed about the subject matter.

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Mon 20 Jun - 4:14:28

Thats why you put 2 smilies....

for example Smile No

Hahaa
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by superspy Mon 20 Jun - 6:33:02

jesus, compound smilies, this could get interesting....

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 24 Jun - 20:00:39

Season ticket sales break the 4k mark ...

sales now stand at 4050..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by superspy Sat 25 Jun - 1:16:36

yup, thats another 400 in the last week. i'm keeping a record of how many we've sold every time it updates so it will be easier to track this time next year.

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 25 Jun - 1:46:55

superspy wrote:yup, thats another 400 in the last week. i'm keeping a record of how many we've sold every time it updates so it will be easier to track this time next year.

Lets hope it continues like that for two or three weeks...maybe people whho were originally thinking of not buying are having a change of heart...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 25 Jun - 2:49:35

Now at 4100...it is deadline day today though so will be interesting to see how they go after that....
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 25 Jun - 5:53:24

Quite a few at work have been saving uo and have renewed today.......more will follow no doubt.
A couple of these have used their credit cards but are still renewing, the surge will still happen.
I'm confident of 4500+ now Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 25 Jun - 6:07:41

hoolahoop wrote:Quite a few at work have been saving uo and have renewed today.......more will follow no doubt.
A couple of these have used their credit cards but are still renewing, the surge will still happen.
I'm confident of 4500+ now Smile

I hope your right...i would be more then delighted to be proved wrong.. Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 25 Jun - 6:11:55

yorkie64red wrote:

I hope your right...i would be more then delighted to be proved wrong.. Smile

A few signings next week and a continuing 'hard' stance by JR re. Copps and Billy will see more sales. I'm more than optimistic. Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 25 Jun - 8:55:05

Well at least they are rising at a sort of a good rate must have heard Cesc Fabregas is signing. Laughing
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 25 Jun - 8:58:50

pkt_drfc wrote:Well at least they are rising at a sort of a good rate must have heard Cesc Fabregas is signing. Laughing

Today was the deadline , pity we hadn't got the signings in place before...hopefully the alliance members delayed joining as they had their seats guranteed until sometime in july
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 1 Jul - 5:18:22

Now at 4220...slowing a bit..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 1 Jul - 6:09:20

yorkie64red wrote:Now at 4220...slowing a bit..

I'm still going for 4500 but 5000 if we make a major signing. Personally I think some of those that haven't bought ST's will buy other options either on a 'super 8, game by game etc and that the attendances will be very similar to last season.
Unless of course we kick on from the start and maintain the momentum then who knows........... Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 1 Jul - 6:17:24

hoolahoop wrote:

I'm still going for 4500 but 5000 if we make a major signing. Personally I think some of those that haven't bought ST's will buy other options either on a 'super 8, game by game etc and that the attendances will be very similar to last season.
Unless of course we kick on from the start and maintain the momentum then who knows........... Wink

I would like to think someone like Keogh signing might push them on a bit and only becauce people would like to see him upfront with Billy...other then that i don't know what is wrong with the donny public, maybe we are just not a fashionable club, billy signing last year didn't have an impact where sales were concerened
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 1 Jul - 9:03:32

[quote="yorkie64red"]

I would like to think someone like Keogh signing might push them on a bit and only becauce people would like to see him upfront with Billy...other then that i don't know what is wrong with the donny public, maybe we are just not a fashionable club, billy signing last year didn't have an impact where sales were concerened[/quotyou have taken steps to improve both your product and service.
e]

You are absolutely correct in your assertions about the Donny public but I fear that history is against us in the short term.
This reminds me of a parellel in commerce, in that if you get a bad name.......it always takes eons to win back your customer base however well you have improved in all areas..
In other words shit sticks and takes a good while to clean it off but ...........it can be done given patience and only the finest marketing of your new products. Unfortunately this is the achilles heel of the Rovers and despite all the alarm bells that have been ringing little or nothing has been done to any effect. Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next