The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

season ticket sales

+3
MR NEGATIVE
superspy
infoman
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

season ticket sales - Page 3 Empty Re: season ticket sales

Post by yorkie64red Wed 27 Jul - 0:38:36

Upwind wrote:Now at 4962 - just another 38 to reach the first landmark. Anyone know what the figure was for last year - on the opening day?

I think we had sold around 6200 but that included half season tickets, i reckon we are about 1000 down on last year...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 27 Jul - 9:42:07

yorkie64red wrote:

I think we had sold around 6200 but that included half season tickets, i reckon we are about 1000 down on last year...

We are down slightly at present but the uptake on the '5 ,10 , 15' and 1/2 season tickets should put us back on track imo. cheers
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 1 Aug - 22:43:30

finally broke the 5k figure...5019 now sold + 13 of the multigame tickets...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 2 Aug - 5:03:27

Good a few early wins this season and the multi-game tickets will sell easily. Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 9 Aug - 3:14:07

5076 now sold...reckon that will be about it, along with 13 multi tickets..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by superspy Wed 10 Aug - 3:59:51

Does anybody think we might sell more half-season tickets than normal this year? My logic is that a fair few people have not renewed season tickets due to the misguided belief that they are better off paying match by match, half way through the season, when every game under the sun has been a Cat 1, they might wake up and realise that a season ticket is the most cost effective route to take and buy a half-season jobby to cut their losses.

Or maybe I'm dreaming, it's hard to tell sometimes.

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 10 Aug - 4:38:18

superspy wrote:Does anybody think we might sell more half-season tickets than normal this year? My logic is that a fair few people have not renewed season tickets due to the misguided belief that they are better off paying match by match, half way through the season, when every game under the sun has been a Cat 1, they might wake up and realise that a season ticket is the most cost effective route to take and buy a half-season jobby to cut their losses.

Or maybe I'm dreaming, it's hard to tell sometimes.

No like you I think the 'misguided' will soon wake up and realise they've cocked up andeither buy a ST or a multi game. It will be interesting in these next couple of weeks.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Upwind Fri 12 Aug - 23:28:49

5143 now sold...along with 39 multi tickets..

Upwind
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 13 Aug - 0:18:58

Upwind wrote:5143 now sold...along with 39 multi tickets..

Not bad all things considered...thats around 800 down on last season..could have been alot worse..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 20 Aug - 0:05:38

5207 season tickets now sold...which means we are around 800 down on last season which compared to some clubs is not bad
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by superspy Sat 20 Aug - 23:46:44

yeah, and it also shows that even though we're a couple of weeks into the season, and have yet to pick up a point, the ST sales are still creeping up. I suppose that's because people are finally starting to realise that a ST is the best option financially.

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 21 Aug - 5:21:02

superspy wrote:yeah, and it also shows that even though we're a couple of weeks into the season, and have yet to pick up a point, the ST sales are still creeping up. I suppose that's because people are finally starting to realise that a ST is the best option financially.

They know it makes sense... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 21 Aug - 7:50:47

yorkie64red wrote:

They know it makes sense... Smile

Jeez it's taken some of them a damn long time to realise it has to be the best way.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 27 Aug - 20:11:13

Still selling..

Ticket Sales 5229
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 28 Aug - 7:12:14

yorkie64red wrote:Still selling..

Ticket Sales 5229

When the wins come shortly along with the style ..........there will be a good few more. It's sinking in. Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 28 Aug - 7:14:38

hoolahoop wrote:

When the wins come shortly along with the style ..........there will be a good few more. It's sinking in. Smile

To be honest , i think we have done well..add the multi tickets to this figure and i guess we are only around 700 down on last season, in the current climate i don't think we have done too bad...alot better then i envisaged... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 28 Aug - 7:19:44

I refer you to my earlier post.............

Re: season ticket sales

Post by hoolahoop on Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:35 pm

yorkie64red wrote:

Seem to be creeping up slowly...still stick to my figure of 4500 that we will sell...

Going for 5200 with a lot more pay on thre day (selecting game by game). Many of our supporters are preferring to go to 'away ' games but that doesn't help our coffers. Sad

hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 28 Aug - 7:21:20

hoolahoop wrote:I refer you to my earlier post.............

Re: season ticket sales

Post by hoolahoop on Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:35 pm

yorkie64red wrote:

Seem to be creeping up slowly...still stick to my figure of 4500 that we will sell...

Going for 5200 with a lot more pay on thre day (selecting game by game). Many of our supporters are preferring to go to 'away ' games but that doesn't help our coffers. Sad

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3