The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peterborough

+9
keepmoatman
NorthRed
the vicar
RedJ
hoolahoop
Dagenham Rover
yorkie64red
MR NEGATIVE
pkt_drfc
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Peterborough - Page 3 Empty Re: Peterborough

Post by hoolahoop Sun 2 Oct - 7:41:01

pkt_drfc wrote:Intresting just listened to Stock's post match interview when asked about Chimbonda he said yea big name then paused and said prob even Bigger names to come in something like that was said anyway

As long as the heart doesn't get ripped out of the team and we end up with a load of part-time temps. I'm sure JR will keep tabs on it though. Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 2 Oct - 7:44:46

hoolahoop wrote:

As long as the heart doesn't get ripped out of the team and we end up with a load of part-time temps. I'm sure JR will keep tabs on it though. Smile

According to JR Dean Saunders believes he can get us promotion....well thats what it says on the vsc...whatever happens i know one thing , i am not worried in the slightest about Relegation...was not thinking that a week ago...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 3 Oct - 1:14:04

yorkie64red wrote:

According to JR Dean Saunders believes he can get us promotion....well thats what it says on the vsc...whatever happens i know one thing , i am not worried in the slightest about Relegation...was not thinking that a week ago...

I always believed that with or without SO'D we would survive with the squad at our disposal. I'm just happy to get out of the shit for now anyway but there's nowt wrong with ambition is there ? Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 3 Oct - 2:18:31

What the Managers said...

New Rovers boss Dean Saunders admitted that his side were lucky to come away from London Road with all three points yesterday afternoon - but wasn't complaining!
Again, he paid tribute to the work done by Sean O'Driscoll and Richard O'Kelly by saying: “The previous manager did a brilliant job. He took the club forward and I imagine every fan will always be grateful for what he achieved. But sometimes in this game players can become complacent and the voice of the manager can go in one ear and out of the other."
“I’ve arrived with a different voice and given the lads the belief to go out and win games. Everything has started well and getting off the bottom of the table is a massive boost. We will be able to attract new players on the strength of this three points even though I didn’t think we deserved to win. I don’t care because that’s seven points now. Peterborough over-ran us in the first half and we had to fight just to stay in the game. We did that, had a bit of luck and got the result.”
He added: “We had a plan for the second half and tried to catch them on the break and we did. In the first half I was trying to keep the score down and stay in the game. It was a brilliant strike from Brian. He’s been out for seven months and that’s his third game in a week. He’s got a bad back, a bad knee and he’s stuck at it.”
Not surprisingly, Darren Ferguson, boss of Peterborough, was not a happy man after the game, bemoaning both the lack of ruthlessness by his forwards and also a late decision by the referee, which denied them a penalty.
Ferguson said: “It should have been over by half-time. It’s been said thousands of times, you have to be ruthless – we weren’t. We just have to concentrate on being more ruthless at this level. The game should have been over by half-time and the fact we conceded a really sloppy second goal should not even be relevant."
Of the denied penalty, during which George Boyd was booked for diving, Ferguson said: "I have taken a long look at the DVD and it only confirms my view that it was a penalty. Why else would George go down when he is in that position? I don't really want to talk about the referee and his decisions though because I will only end up getting into trouble."

from doncaster rovers.co.uk
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3