The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've had a dream

5 posters

Go down

I've had a dream Empty I've had a dream

Post by bentley bullet Wed 12 Oct - 19:34:41

Dead vivid it was. I was in the doctor’s surgery in Bentley when a big fat bald bloke hobbled in with both his feet bandaged and no shirt on. He obviously seemed worse for drink and as he turned to talk to the receptionist I noticed a screwed up L**ds shirt hanging down the back of his trousers.
Being sat near the reception desk I could overhear the conversation, and it went like this.
“Bloody instructions!”
Receptionist “Pardon?”
He said “Bloody instructions! Instructions on tins....Followed them word for word, and look what happened to me!”
“What do you mean?” she enquired.
“Me Dinner” he said. “It said on the tin, remove top, and stand in boiling water”...........
After being told to take a seat he turned and faced the waiting room, and said,
"If there are any idiots in the room, stand up
after a few seconds I stood up.
“So you’re an idiot then are you?” He said.
“Well actually no, I just didn’t like seeing you standing there all by yourself”, I said.
He stared at me threateningly, and then his expression changed to a smile as he seemed not to fully understand my remark. At that point I regretted saying anything as he sat next to me.
Suddenly he said “did you go tu’t match then?”
“Yes I did,” I replied.
“I thought L**ds played the better football”, he said.
“Well, you might be right, but it was about time justice was done, and Rover’s got what they deserved.” I said.
“ I thought we’d win”, When L**ds early goal went in” He said.
“Well a few weeks ago I would have agreed with you, but we’re getting used to coming from behind and winning these days”, i said.
“Your equaliser just before half time changed the game,” he said.
“Yes, Billy loved that goal, and was on fire second half”, i said.
“You were more direct, second half” He said.
“We now try to win, instead of trying not to lose, under Dean”, I said.
“When that last minute header went in, I thought Sharp had handled it”, he said.
“I thought he handled it well!” I said.
“Anyway, we have more fans than you, so I don’t care”, he said..................................................
Moments later the receptionist informed me that my anti-smirking tablets were ready.

Rovers 2 L**ds 1

bentley bullet
bentley bullet
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

I've had a dream Empty Re: I've had a dream

Post by hoolahoop Wed 12 Oct - 19:51:57

Love it BB , probably the best yet ..........I hope your dream delivers Nostradamus. Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 12 Oct - 22:30:28

Excellent...was only wondering the other day what had happened to your dreams.. Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 13 Oct - 3:26:25

yorkie64red wrote:Excellent...was only wondering the other day what had happened to your dreams.. Laughing

Like the OS, he's way behind. lol! Come on BB keep up Razz
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 13 Oct - 3:27:25

hoolahoop wrote:

Like the OS, he's way behind. lol! Come on BB keep up Razz

Maybe he's been having trouble sleeping.. Sleep Sleep Sleep
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Sat 15 Oct - 8:36:40

well wat a stupid dream keep them to your sen lad lol

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 15 Oct - 8:49:25

That was a nightmare, absolutely appalling.
Second best in every facet of the game, the midfield was a shambles, the tactics inept and the willingness to even try and win the ball completely absent. playing Sharp as a winger is a nonsense as the Blades found out to their cost, Parkin couldn't head or win a ball to save his life and as for Oster , Stock sand Gillet............I better stop now before I really lose my temper.
Their keeper had 2 scuff shots to save all night, a fecking joke for a home side.
Well played Leeds your ability to handle an inept and disorganised side was there for all the world to see, oh and thanks to the ref who gave us nowt tonight btw. Evil or Very Mad
Every time we get a 'big' crowd in that stadium we let them down both on the pitch and with the absence of any worthwhile vocal support. Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Sun 16 Oct - 9:25:17

hoolahoop wrote:That was a nightmare, absolutely appalling.
Second best in every facet of the game, the midfield was a shambles, the tactics inept and the willingness to even try and win the ball completely absent. playing Sharp as a winger is a nonsense as the Blades found out to their cost, Parkin couldn't head or win a ball to save his life and as for Oster , Stock sand Gillet............I better stop now before I really lose my temper.
Their keeper had 2 scuff shots to save all night, a fecking joke for a home side.
Well played Leeds your ability to handle an inept and disorganised side was there for all the world to see, oh and thanks to the ref who gave us nowt tonight btw. Evil or Very Mad
Every time we get a 'big' crowd in that stadium we let them down both on the pitch and with the absence of any worthwhile vocal support. Sad

Don't forget about the bit where we have to endure days of whining, knee jerk reactions on messageboards like the VSC as well

And quite a few people failed to notice we had 3 shots on target (still dire I know) but so many people missed Friend's free kick in injury time, guess they'd left by then
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down