The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diouf

+5
pkt_drfc
Irish Contingent
hoolahoop
yorkie64red
the vicar
9 posters

Go down

Diouf Empty Diouf

Post by the vicar Tue 25 Oct - 3:09:12

Could he be playing for us on saturday, i was told a Senegal player training with us today could it be him i am frying to find out

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Diouf Empty Re: Diouf

Post by yorkie64red Tue 25 Oct - 3:10:57

That could be that kanga akale or whatever he's called...was on Sky news this morning that he's training with us..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Tue 25 Oct - 3:18:24

but he int from Senegal he is from (cote d'Ivovire) or ivory coast if you like lol

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 25 Oct - 3:19:05

the vicar wrote:but he int from Senegal he is from (cote d'Ivovire) or ivory coast if you like lol

Trust you to be Picky... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Tue 25 Oct - 3:21:16

lol mwa

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 25 Oct - 3:22:38

the vicar wrote:lol mwa

I wonder if you put them side by side would you be able to tell which was which going by their accents... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Tue 25 Oct - 3:46:25

to the purist lol

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 25 Oct - 5:14:40

the vicar wrote:to the purist lol

What's your take on this vicar and by that I mean the whole new strategy ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 25 Oct - 5:46:40

You know, i can't get excited about any of these signings anymore..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 25 Oct - 5:55:32

yorkie64red wrote:You know, i can't get excited about any of these signings anymore..

I know how you feel, just waiting for the next misfit, injury prone crap player to come along doesn't thrill me that's for sure. It spells more and more disruption over the next few games. Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Tue 25 Oct - 6:13:38

all i can say is let time take its course i trust in red and white and will get there in the end let us see

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish Contingent Tue 25 Oct - 6:19:56

Too right Dave. We mere mortals can do nothing about the set up. Some will express anxiety, some plain hate the idea, some will see merit and run with it. BUT whichever stall we fall into we cant do a jot about it.
Irish Contingent
Irish Contingent
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 25 Oct - 6:59:03

We've managed to bring about change before and I agree all of us will fall down on both sides of the argument.
End of the day this is our club and we will support this strategy if we can find merit in it. Can we do something about it .....of course we can if required.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Tue 25 Oct - 7:03:18

End of the day we all have our own opinions i have told you mine Bri knows what they are i am not going to repeat them again also finf them in The truth thread somewhere .
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 25 Oct - 7:33:11

pkt_drfc wrote:End of the day we all have our own opinions i have told you mine Bri knows what they are i am not going to repeat them again also finf them in The truth thread somewhere .

I know Pete, we will all see different angles to this both good and bad.........I hope you're the one who has got it right believe me.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Mon 13 Aug - 9:39:25

How you reckon he did last season chaps?

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wizard Mon 13 Aug - 10:26:27

He is a class player that there is no doubt. Up until going to a night club the night before our game with saints he'd done nothing wrong but play well score 6-7 and set about 14 up. One thing we will never know is did the other players like playing with him. He used to shout at them on every bad ball. They just wasn't on the same wave lengh as him. He also tried to do to much imo but that could of been our player not making the runs he would expect of a better class of player. Would i want him here still? No Do i regret him playing for us? no. One thing for sure is most if not all Leeds fans will end up loving him.

Red Wizard
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Filo Mon 13 Aug - 10:50:29

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:How you reckon he did last season chaps?

He`s a class above in the Championship, there`s no doubt about that. When he first came here I was supportive of him playing for us, however as time went by you could see that he wanted it to be the Dioufy show, he appeared a disruptive influence within the squad and the straw that broke the camels back for me was when he was photographed in a Bournmouth nightclub the night before our game with Southampton, it confirmed then that he was just taking the piss being here! Diouf and Leeds deserve each other, a love match made in heaven. I wonder if Warnock still considers him a Sewer Rat? I wonder if the Leeds fans still hate him as passionately as they did a few months ago?

Filo
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Mon 13 Aug - 21:08:07

he is class and when he finnished training he used to go with the kids and hep them train

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by donnyroversfc Mon 13 Aug - 21:18:07

He is a pr*ck who causes trouble, parties in the early hours of the day of a game.

A good player but an absolute tosser. Just like the majority of players McKay deals with and/or has on his books.
donnyroversfc
donnyroversfc
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Tue 14 Aug - 9:42:16

Interesting... Cheers lads.
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 15 Aug - 9:32:57