The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIOUF

+5
yorkie64red
SkellowRover
Upwind
Irish Contingent
the vicar
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DIOUF Empty DIOUF

Post by the vicar Mon 31 Oct - 21:54:51

SIGNS ON 3 MONTH DEAL

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

DIOUF Empty Re: DIOUF

Post by Irish Contingent Mon 31 Oct - 22:03:29

Lot of bad press with him. But, given his obvious talent ( you are not named African player of the year twice, and put in the 125 best ever footballers for nothing ). So long as he controls himself in a manner befitting his talent, he is a good signing.
Irish Contingent
Irish Contingent
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Upwind Mon 31 Oct - 22:08:48

Great Sad - a new week and a new low for Donny - we've signed a footballer passed his best, who is deplored and despised by fans throughout the land. Not for me No

Upwind
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SkellowRover Mon 31 Oct - 22:09:14

I got told on Friday that he would more then likely be at the game on Saturday but a deal was 50/50 as another club that are 'larger' then us tried to come in at the last minute again, so it seems that at least DS & WM seem to have decent powers of persuasion and have worked their magic over the weekend lol.
SkellowRover
SkellowRover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Upwind Mon 31 Oct - 22:26:08

SkellowRover wrote:I got told on Friday that he would more then likely be at the game on Saturday but a deal was 50/50 as another club that are 'larger' then us tried to come in at the last minute again, so it seems that at least DS & WM seem to have decent powers of persuasion and have worked their magic over the weekend lol.

Two points - IMO, it's never good to make 'statements' based on something you got told at the weekend. I would also contest that if it was 'magic' then must have been "black magic" rather than Paul Daniels variety............

Upwind
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SkellowRover Mon 31 Oct - 22:34:48

Upwind wrote:

Two points - IMO, it's never good to make 'statements' based on something you got told at the weekend. I would also contest that if it was 'magic' then must have been "black magic" rather than Paul Daniels variety............

A select few on here got pm's on Friday with certain info i was told that has since become public and spot on, just like info i have given in the past. Some info i told people still hasn't been revealed, maybe it will be and maybe it wont but it all ties in with info another person on here tells people in confidence that is also always spot on.

As for magic, i agree it is more likely black magic as personally despise the nasty piece of sh*t after all his antics in the past. I think as a person he is a vile, disgusting low life that could ruin our dressing room.
SkellowRover
SkellowRover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Upwind Mon 31 Oct - 22:40:03

Fair enough - if the info was/is good. You just see so many people start a post with "I got told on" and then proceed to base their entire entry on this supposed 'fact' they were told - makes me laugh.

Diouf is a mistake IMO

Upwind
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 31 Oct - 23:01:37

Need all the help we can at the moment ..lets just hope he can do the buisiness..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by SkellowRover Mon 31 Oct - 23:32:29

Don't get me wrong he will get my support when he's on the pitch as will any player who wears our shirt, BUT even if he scored 40+ goals and fired us to the premier league imho he would still be a vile piece of work that i dislike. Any man that says "fetch your 1 year old daughter i'll f**k her too" wants castrating.
SkellowRover
SkellowRover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Mon 31 Oct - 23:57:38

it is his last chance saloon now he has got to prove he can behave or there will be no other clubs for him

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Askern Rovers Tue 1 Nov - 0:30:00

If he is fully fit & he will score goals help Doncaster Rovers out of relegation
Askern Rovers
Askern Rovers
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Upwind Tue 1 Nov - 1:32:04

Looks like Doofs Senegal pal may be joining him................... at least that will take away the problem of who will room with El Hadji..!!!

Sall

Upwind
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Tue 1 Nov - 1:55:16

Good signing IMO he will get my full support while wearing the Hoops as long he knows where the net is does not bother me. cheers
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 1 Nov - 2:38:46

pkt_drfc wrote:Good signing IMO he will get my full support while wearing the Hoops as long he knows where the net is does not bother me. cheers

Its ok for you, your out of Gobbing reach... lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Tue 1 Nov - 2:48:53

Buy a rain mac then . lol!
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 1 Nov - 5:44:03

Thought he gave a good interview...said all the right things...looking forward to seeing him bang a few in tommorow night now... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Tue 1 Nov - 5:45:15

Wow Bri your tune is changing are you getting closer to the fence ready to sit on it like me. Rolling Eyes
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 1 Nov - 5:46:22

pkt_drfc wrote:Wow Bri your tune is changing are you getting closer to the fence ready to sit on it like me. Rolling Eyes

No i give credit where credit is due....just a pity he is French... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish Contingent Tue 1 Nov - 5:49:11

EHD is not a striker though, hasn't been for many years. What he is ,is a link man to a striker, playing a little deeper than whoever is main striker. I DONT DOUBT HE WILL SCORE A GOAL OR TWO, but he wont get doubles or hat tricks.
Irish Contingent
Irish Contingent
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Tue 1 Nov - 5:49:59

yorkie64red wrote:

He is not French is he scratch
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 1 Nov - 5:51:00

pkt_drfc wrote:

He is not French is he scratch

No just realised that..he is Sengalese....in that case i love him... cheers cheers cheers cheers
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 1 Nov - 5:56:56

yorkie64red wrote:

I thought he came fron an African country. scratch Not for me as I've said before, however if we can get him to tone it down and do a job for us.......then I too will sit on the fence for now anyway.

There are far worse behaved footballers around than him, it's just the manner of the things he does that disgustm.........it's in your face!! affraid
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by TommyVercetti Tue 1 Nov - 9:35:18

Good signing in my opinion, should still have enough to be an asset in the Championship. If not then he's out in 3 months, simple. He has a bit of a reputation but I suspect that he does play on it a bit, he sounded alright in the interview. Plus JR will be happy with the extra coverage.

PS. 1st post. Be nice. Cool
TommyVercetti
TommyVercetti
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 1 Nov - 9:41:32

TommyVercetti wrote:Good signing in my opinion, should still have enough to be an asset in the Championship. If not then he's out in 3 months, simple. He has a bit of a reputation but I suspect that he does play on it a bit, he sounded alright in the interview. Plus JR will be happy with the extra coverage.

PS. 1st post. Be nice. Cool

Welcome tommy, always good to have another rover on board, hope you decide to stick around we really are a friendly lot... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 2 Nov - 9:56:11

Diouf played really well and has obvious skill in abundance. Match fit he will terrify teams in the months ahead.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next