The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saunders

4 posters

Go down

Saunders Empty Saunders

Post by yorkie64red Sun 8 Jan - 7:10:19

Just listened to his post match interview...and i hate to say it but i felt a bit sorry for him...he spoke of Billy and seemed resigned to losing him if not to leicester then to someone else and said more or less who else is going to score the goals if he goes..the thing is without this crazy scheme and if he had been left to just work with our original squad he may have been able to do something...but with what is going on at the club now i don't think he has a chance in hell and i think he knows it..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Saunders Empty Re: Saunders

Post by Dagenham Rover Sun 8 Jan - 10:25:37

Not listening to it till tomorrow, I just can't be bothered
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 8 Jan - 10:41:15

Dagenham Rover wrote:Not listening to it till tomorrow, I just can't be bothered

Think I'll give it a miss altogether. affraid
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 8 Jan - 20:14:44

I bet he rues the day he ever got involved with all this..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Sun 8 Jan - 20:24:25

I've got to admit I felt a bit sorry for him even though I still think he's clueless. On paper this scheme looks as if it can't fail but in reality its a disaster waiting to happen. I always thought O'Driscoll wouldn't have gone along with this on moral reasons but I also now think he wouldn't have been so naive. I could imagine the conversatio

"OK Sean, we're going to sell your best player because we want our money back but Willie's found you a free, cheap replacement called Bagayoko. He's not played in England before but he'll do the job"

I think Saunders now is just getting some inkling of what O'Driscoll went through regarding funds
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 8 Jan - 21:05:16

When he said who is going to score the goals if Billy goes...i noticed he didn't say Diouf or the two new guys...happy weeks ahead...NOT..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 8 Jan - 21:08:05

Doncaster Rovers boss Dean Saunders commented on the possibility of players coming into the Keepmoat in his post-match interview with Radio Sheffield.

Rovers have been linked with Chris Birchall from LA Galaxy this week but when asked whether he was after the midfielder, Saunders said he had no interest in Trinidad and Tobago international.

Another name that has been mentioned is young French midfielder Fabien Robert from Lorient.

Saunders commented, "That name has been thrown at me but nothing has happened at the moment."

The 22 year old is a French under 20 international and he has come through the ranks at Lorient.

Saunders was also asked if he was hoping to bring back Herita Ilunga from West Ham.

The left back spent three months on loan at the Keepmoat, making 15 appearances before returning to Upton Park after the game with Barnsley on Monday. Speaking about Ilunga, Saunders said, "There is a chance, we are trying to agree something because we haven`t got a left back."

Only Mamadou Bagayoko of the three players signed last week, made their debut in the defeat to Notts County. The striker played almost an hour before being replaced by the returning John Oster.

Habib Bamogo played no part due to a slight hamstring strain and Rovers are still waiting for international clearance for Damien Plessis

Read more: http://www.doncaster.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=268384#ixzz1ixEE3ic5
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Sun 8 Jan - 21:09:10

I'd be amazed if Diouf is still with us at the end of the transfer window
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 8 Jan - 21:16:03

VixDRFC wrote:I'd be amazed if Diouf is still with us at the end of the transfer window

The only chance we will have of signing him is if no bugger else comes in for him...we are his last resort..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down