The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saunders

+2
Irish Contingent
Upwind
6 posters

Go down

Saunders Empty Saunders

Post by Upwind Mon 29 Apr - 21:55:32

If DS got the boot from Wolves...........would you?

Upwind
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Saunders Empty Re: Saunders

Post by Irish Contingent Mon 29 Apr - 22:38:16

I doubt he get boot, but in answer to the question you posed, YES, in a blink of an eye.
Irish Contingent
Irish Contingent
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Mon 29 Apr - 23:03:35

Wot he said Laughing
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenrover Tue 30 Apr - 2:17:42

Fraid I'm not keen on that idea, is he out of his depth in the Championship? Could he put together, even with help from Mr Flynn, a team that will hold it's own at that level? How much of the current team was actually targeted by Mr Saunders himself I wonder?
I wasn't over keen when he was here, to be truthfull, now it's 2 relegations in consecutive seasons, in totally different circumstances, would you really employ someone with that on their CV?
I have a feeling that it may be handed to Mr Flynn, I'm not overly keen on that idea either. We should wait look who becomes available in the next few weeks , re-look at the list of over 100 applicants from last time and make an unhurried decision.
Lets leave it to JR, his appointments haven't been too bad on the whole study
ravenrover
ravenrover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SkellowRover Wed 1 May - 4:40:06

No for me, twice now shown he is out of depth in the Championship with teams that should have never gone down.
I'm going to throw a name into the hat, he's someone that has done fantastic at smaller clubs like ourselves with no budget and that's Danny Wilson. You can't blame him for the farce at the lane when his best players are sold and not replaced.
SkellowRover
SkellowRover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenrover Wed 1 May - 22:55:02

I wouldn't diagree with that that suggestion Skellow, but would it go down well with majority of fans?
ravenrover
ravenrover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SkellowRover Fri 3 May - 0:05:47

ravenrover wrote:I wouldn't diagree with that that suggestion Skellow, but would it go down well with majority of fans?

I know what u mean raven but SoD and Saunders didn't go down to weel either. I've heard a whisper this morning though that it's neil warnock, how true that is i dont know.
SkellowRover
SkellowRover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 3 May - 5:44:34

Not for me either , we have to move on . I quite like the idea of Warnock.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Fri 3 May - 9:29:14

hoolahoop wrote:Not for me either , we have to move on . I quite like the idea of Warnock.

I've said loads of times if Warnock was sacked a week or two before he was he would have been here before Sean
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down