The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum...

+6
Irish Contingent
SkellowRover
Dagenham Rover
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
the vicar
donnyroversfc
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

This forum... Empty This forum...

Post by donnyroversfc Tue 7 Aug - 4:50:10

... Is as quiet as our transfer dealings right about now!! Where is everyone? Either you've all self combust at the boredom of reading our squad list on the poorly edited, designed and written official site, or you've all snuck into the suitcase of dickos1 and wife and joined them on their honeymoon.

Either way, i hope you are all having a spiffing time!

donnyroversfc
donnyroversfc
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

This forum... Empty Re: This forum...

Post by the vicar Tue 7 Aug - 5:17:42

im here but no one else is

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Tue 7 Aug - 5:19:24

Hi This forum... Smile
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Tue 7 Aug - 5:22:16

hi leeds

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Tue 7 Aug - 5:24:09

Im here perhaps some are on holiday
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Tue 7 Aug - 5:24:32

the police say the trouble in the prem ship a few years ago they have looked high and lo but there is still no LEEDS

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by SkellowRover Tue 7 Aug - 5:40:01

I think it's because there's actually very little to talk about regarding the playing side apart from it's 5 days until ther season kicks off and we still don't have a squad Shocked
We we're supposedly meant to be hearing about Stock going and 2-3 coming in today according to people on the VSC but nothing as yet. We have no right back and the only recognised center backs we have are both injured (Jones & Martis) lol! i have to laugh otherwise i'd just get down and angry.
If things get any worse the KM2 need to get their hands in their pockets and f*ck the FFP, who cares about transfer embagos when your squad is full anyway lol. Shit or bust it and get back into the championship, at least then they can invest £8m next year if we get promoted, and if they choose to invest more there are no sanctions until 2015 in the championship anyway. Mind you it is the KM2 we are talking about here so the words 'pipe' and 'dream' come to mind lol.
SkellowRover
SkellowRover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by donnyroversfc Tue 7 Aug - 6:10:04

Yeah, a few transfers and everyone may start talking again, and this forum will see some posts... Maybe they are all competing in the olympics? Laughing

We are f*cked this season, no matter how the deludeds try and bow tie it up... Staying up will be considered a success! John Ryan is on the 'buy your tickets' campaign again i see... Maybe if we bought some players, more will be enthused to buy tickets, and JR wouldn't need to practically beg.

Anyway, to continue n the vicars post...

Being supported by the biggest bunch of w*nkers in the country, who year upon year seem to be crying on the telly, Kleenex has today announced that they are to become the new main sponsors of Leeds United!
donnyroversfc
donnyroversfc
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish Contingent Tue 7 Aug - 6:20:51

SkellowRover wrote:I think it's because there's actually very little to talk about regarding the playing side apart from it's 5 days until ther season kicks off and we still don't have a squad Shocked
We we're supposedly meant to be hearing about Stock going and 2-3 coming in today according to people on the VSC but nothing as yet. We have no right back and the only recognised center backs we have are both injured (Jones & Martis) lol! i have to laugh otherwise i'd just get down and angry.
If things get any worse the KM2 need to get their hands in their pockets and f*ck the FFP, who cares about transfer embagos when your squad is full anyway lol. Shit or bust it and get back into the championship, at least then they can invest £8m next year if we get promoted, and if they choose to invest more there are no sanctions until 2015 in the championship anyway. Mind you it is the KM2 we are talking about here so the words 'pipe' and 'dream' come to mind lol.

There will not be any form of embargo until 2015, and do you know the KM2 and Ryan can "donate" 5 million this year, 4 million next, and 3 in subsequent years ( all in accordance with FFP ).
Irish Contingent
Irish Contingent
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Tue 7 Aug - 6:30:01

they should donate it to me then i need it

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Tue 7 Aug - 6:32:08

the vicar wrote:they should donate it to me then i need it

I bags next years allowance then..........can I have it in advance please Mr JR
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Tue 7 Aug - 6:40:18

lol!

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by donnyroversfc Tue 7 Aug - 6:47:09

So im left with the £3million? Pfft, they can keep it! Wouldn't get out of bed for that.
donnyroversfc
donnyroversfc
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Tue 7 Aug - 6:51:56

bet u wouldent lol

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by donnyroversfc Tue 7 Aug - 7:08:03

I make more than the afromentioned £3million as my weekly wage! Wink Laughing
donnyroversfc
donnyroversfc
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Tue 7 Aug - 7:11:59

y are u a male prostitute lol

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Tue 7 Aug - 7:13:57

the vicar wrote:y are u a male prostitute lol

PM sent This forum... Thumbsup
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by donnyroversfc Tue 7 Aug - 7:15:16

the vicar wrote:y are u a male prostitute lol

If i was, i'd be charging higher rates than just £3million a week!!! Laughing

People pay extra for quality.
donnyroversfc
donnyroversfc
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Tue 7 Aug - 7:31:52

donnyroversfc wrote:

If i was, i'd be charging higher rates than just £3million a week!!! Laughing

People pay extra for quality.

Will you even cuddle me afterwards?
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by donnyroversfc Tue 7 Aug - 8:05:01

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:

Will you even cuddle me afterwards?

Anything you like, you are, afterall a paying customer Smile

donnyroversfc
donnyroversfc
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by SkellowRover Tue 7 Aug - 9:38:30

Irish Contingent wrote:

There will not be any form of embargo until 2015, and do you know the KM2 and Ryan can "donate" 5 million this year, 4 million next, and 3 in subsequent years ( all in accordance with FFP ).

Sorry irish but you're wrong. You are quoting the FFP for Championship clubs not the SCMP that applies to L1 & L2. We go over 65% of our turnover this season and we get hit with an embargo, and i quote Bottom bold bit is the important part).....

League 1 and League 2

League 1 and League 2, clubs have chosen to implement the Salary Cost Management Protocol (SCMP) first used in League 2 in 2004/05, although it will operate at different thresholds in each division.

The SCMP broadly limits spending on total player wages to a proportion of each club's turnover, with clubs providing budgetary information to The League at the beginning of the season that is updated as the campaign progresses.

Any club that is deemed to have breached the permitted spending threshold will be subject to a transfer embargo. Wherever possible, The League will seek to tackle the issue 'at source' by refusing player registrations that take clubs beyond the threshold.

At the beginning of the current season, League 2 clubs reduced the permitted spending threshold to 55% from 60% and this figure will continue to be operated next season.

League 1 clubs are currently operating a 'pilot' of the SCMP with clubs complying with a 75% threshold but with no sanctions being applicable this season. This threshold will reduce to 65% in 2012/13 and 60% in 2013/14 with sanctions (transfer embargoes) being applicable in both seasons.

The Championship FFP that you are thinking of is this...
As with UEFA's Financial Fair Play regulations, The Football League will phase in its Financial Fair Play framework for Championship clubs. This is outlined below.

Season 2011/12 2012/13 2013/14 2014/15 2015/16 onwards
Acceptable deviation £4 m £4 m £3 m £3 m £2 m
Shareholder equity investment £8 m £6 m £5 m £3 m £3 m
Total Permitted Allowances £12 m £10 m £8 m £6 m £5 m

The first reporting period will be the current season (2011/12) - with the first set of accounts due to be submitted on 1st December 2012.

You can read it all in full here: http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/FLExplainedDetail/0,,10794~2748246,00.html
SkellowRover
SkellowRover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 7 Aug - 18:59:44

Still about just waiting to see how far Yorkshire can get in the medals table. It makes a change from pampered and pathetic footballers.
Come on Yorkshire. Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish Contingent Tue 7 Aug - 23:36:03

SkellowRover wrote:

Sorry irish but you're wrong. You are quoting the FFP for Championship clubs not the SCMP that applies to L1 & L2. We go over 65% of our turnover this season and we get hit with an embargo, and i quote Bottom bold bit is the important part).....

The Championship FFP that you are thinking of is this...

You can read it all in full here: http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/FLExplainedDetail/0,,10794~2748246,00.html

All that says is that "Wages" have to be within statutory limits. I maintain "Directors" can donate as per "Championship" clubs.
Irish Contingent
Irish Contingent
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Upwind Wed 8 Aug - 0:01:03

When I win the Euro lottery tonight I shall ensure that I donate a small percentage into the Rovers coffers.........obviously after I have bought out the KM2 and told DS to do one......

Upwind
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Wed 8 Aug - 0:26:56

Upwind wrote:When I win the Euro lottery tonight I shall ensure that I donate a small percentage into the Rovers coffers.........obviously after I have bought out the KM2 and told DS to do one......

So I take it DS will still be in charge tomorrow
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next