The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brentford

+2
hoolahoop
Dagenham Rover
6 posters

Go down

Brentford Empty Brentford

Post by Dagenham Rover Mon 15 Apr - 20:21:25

Sold Out within the first half hour or so of going on general sale.

Can't say I'm surprised
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Brentford Empty Re: Brentford

Post by hoolahoop Tue 16 Apr - 6:59:13

BRENTFORD SOLD OUT lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!, BRENTFORD SOLD OUT lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 25 Apr - 20:54:16

Well lets have your predictions then I am going to be my usual negative self and says loss is on the cards and play offs it will be going to say 2-1 Brentford with them scoring in injury time sorry again time to put my tin hat on.
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 26 Apr - 8:48:52

Nah I'm going for a 2-0 win for the Rovers on this one. Cool
Btw hope everyone on here that's going to the match have a great / safe time and bring the points home to us unlucky ones.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Fri 26 Apr - 23:27:56

hoolahoop wrote:Nah I'm going for a 2-0 win for the Rovers on this one. Cool
Btw hope everyone on here that's going to the match have a great / safe time and bring the points home to us unlucky ones.

We will cheers cheers cheers
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Upwind Sat 27 Apr - 1:18:04

Brentford frontman Donaldson is a major doubt...............

Donaldson

Upwind
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 27 Apr - 1:32:21

Ah the mind tricks have started Flynn or the players will not fall for that one. Shocked
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SkellowRover Sat 27 Apr - 3:27:42

I'm dreading this, been nervous all week and feeling sick today lol
SkellowRover
SkellowRover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 27 Apr - 5:50:03

Daggers, Vix, Yorkie and Skellow have a great time down there. Meanwhile me pkt and a few others will hold the fort until you ride back home with those valuable points Cool
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 27 Apr - 6:58:10

hoolahoop wrote:Daggers, Vix, Yorkie and Skellow have a great time down there. Meanwhile me pkt and a few others will hold the fort until you ride back home with those valuable points Cool

I'm going as well cheers cheers cheers cheers
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sat 27 Apr - 9:06:16

Poor old Hoola Sad

Presuming you are at work, all you have got to do is make sure you demonstrate the radio time after time on 88.6 MHz, 94.7 MHz, 104.1 MHz, 1035 kHz, DAB and if that don't work make sure its a top of the range jobby with a usb and plug yer phone in making sure you have the player app thingy ............job done lol!
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SkellowRover Sun 28 Apr - 10:23:54

What a f'king day!!!! Just got home and im pissed haha

Saw daggers in tyhe seats but we moved down onto the terracing and what an atmosphere. This beats any other promotion, cardiff and wembley!

Never in my life have i gone from the depths of despair to elation like that in seconds.

I fooking love my club RTID!!!!!!!
SkellowRover
SkellowRover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 29 Apr - 6:01:45

hoolahoop wrote:BRENTFORD SOLD OUT lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!, BRENTFORD SOLD OUT lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

BRENTFORD SOLD THEMSELVES OUT lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Mon 29 Apr - 16:42:21

Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 29 Apr - 18:15:07

1 Sheff Utd An thinks the pic on this link is taking the P**S out of them or Sheff Utd I just read it as a celebration. The player with the pig on his head

http://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/donny.29998/
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenrover Mon 29 Apr - 21:50:27

By the way the player is Billy Paynter, what a day! Apart from being next to the planks who let the green flare and nearly choked to death. Worrying to see pissed up Rovers "supporters" wanting to fight each other, again, on the terracing just before kick off. Is this a trend developing at Rovers away matches?
ravenrover
ravenrover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 30 Apr - 7:10:04

Seems to be by varying reports and it's got to be stopped . Time the police liaison officers got involved before someone gets badly hurt soon . Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down