The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brentford Away

5 posters

Go down

Brentford Away Empty Brentford Away

Post by yorkie64red Wed 30 Dec - 0:55:25

Well we have a break from the League on Saturday with a FA Cup match against Brentford, please make any comments in this thread.

I will go for a Rovers win 3 -0 , assuming Billy will be allowed to play i will give a Brace to him and one for Deano, gonna be Rovers World for me or maybe a afternoon in the Pub.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Brentford Away Empty Re: Brentford Away

Post by East Yorks Rover Wed 30 Dec - 0:57:00

A 1-0 win with two disallowed for having the hole in the net again!
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 30 Dec - 1:05:02

East Yorks Rover wrote:A 1-0 win with two disallowed for having the hole in the net again!

Well i would hope they have had the Needle and Thread out by now, that was a Joke.. Brentford Away Kopfschuettel Brentford Away Icon_rolleyes Brentford Away Icon_smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 30 Dec - 8:11:03

yorkie64red wrote:

Well i would hope they have had the Needle and Thread out by now, that was a Joke.. Brentford Away Kopfschuettel Brentford Away Icon_rolleyes Brentford Away Icon_smile

A tight 2-0 for this one , these are not 'push-overs'. If we don't put the foot on the gas we will lose, forget putting half a team out for this one SO'D............we need the revenue from pulling a Prem. team in the next round.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 30 Dec - 8:14:07

hoolahoop wrote:

A tight 2-0 for this one , these are not 'push-overs'. If we don't put the foot on the gas we will lose, forget putting half a team out for this one SO'D............we need the revenue from pulling a Prem. team in the next round.

I think Sod will be all too aware of the importance of winning this game, the money that a plumb draw could bring would be invaluable , also as we have not had a game this weekend i reckon he will put the full squad out, hope Billy is allowed to play.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Wed 30 Dec - 8:21:55

Agree with Hoola.
Tight however a 2-0 win. A brace for Fairhurst
Not going as i dont see the point in paying full price to watch Ben smith in Goal along with the reserves.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 30 Dec - 8:23:34

roversboy4lyf wrote:Agree with Hoola.
Not going as i dont see the point in paying full price to watch Ben smith in Goal along with the reserves.

Don't think so, he is out for 3 weeks. Brentford Away Icon_wink
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 30 Dec - 9:06:37

roversboy4lyf wrote:Agree with Hoola.

I doubt very much that he will put out the Reserves, I know they were good enough for the Wendies but the Bees are a different proposition. Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Wed 30 Dec - 9:08:26

Oh wondered why he wasnt playing other day for Shrews.
Still going for a tight 2-0 win.
Doubt Sharp will play tbh.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 30 Dec - 9:10:13

roversboy4lyf wrote:Oh wondered why he wasnt playing other day for Shrews.
Still going for a tight 2-0 win.
Doubt Sharp will play tbh.

As long as we win, i will be happy with whoever scores.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Wed 30 Dec - 9:12:23

Yeah same however it wont be a strool in the park infact i am a bit worried about this one.
We need a plumb draw this year so lets not take the cups lightly.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 31 Dec - 10:32:14

yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 1 Jan - 2:46:44

yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 2 Jan - 21:20:02

Pitch inspection at 11am, fantastic news.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Sat 2 Jan - 21:21:57

This is what the Bees fans said this morning.

The sun has got his hat on and GP is baking in the warm light that rises over the Ealing Road stand, perfect playing and spectating conditions for our traditional winter sport. well thats what Heathrow readings suggest and its normally a degree or two better in downtown Brentford so come on down all you Donnie fans and the faithful to the start of a special year of comfort and joy for the Bees.

Not too much to worry about I reckon.
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 2 Jan - 21:28:07

East Yorks Rover wrote:This is what the Bees fans said this morning.

The sun has got his hat on and GP is baking in the warm light that rises over the Ealing Road stand, perfect playing and spectating conditions for our traditional winter sport. well thats what Heathrow readings suggest and its normally a degree or two better in downtown Brentford so come on down all you Donnie fans and the faithful to the start of a special year of comfort and joy for the Bees.

Not too much to worry about I reckon.

Lets hope so, we must be quite confident about it going ahead as our official site has not thought to mention it.. Brentford Away Icon_rolleyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 3 Jan - 3:00:39

The match is to be replayed on 12th january with a 7.45pm kickoff according to Radio Sheffield.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by donnievic Sun 3 Jan - 11:44:11

Going down on train as i did today and spent day in london bit disappointed but but know where near enough AS SUM WAS ON MONDAY
donnievic
donnievic
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down