The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Local Derbies

+2
hoolahoop
yorkie64red
6 posters

Go down

Local Derbies Empty Local Derbies

Post by yorkie64red Thu 10 Sep - 3:41:28

Quite a few coming up, which one are you looking forward to most. for me its got to be Sheffield Utd at Brammal Lane, hopefully we can get another win there, especially as i share an office with a Blade.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Local Derbies Empty Re: Local Derbies

Post by hoolahoop Thu 10 Sep - 4:21:56

yorkie64red wrote:Quite a few coming up, which one are you looking forward to most. for me its got to be Sheffield Utd at Brammal Lane, hopefully we can get another win there, especially as i share an office with a Blade.
Got to be the one at Swillsborough for me, we should have kicked their arses last time. Hopefully we will win this time! Laughing Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by scriptman Sat 12 Sep - 0:45:33

It's the ecstasy and agony Barnsley syndrome for me. If they beat us I feel sick and refuse to look at the footy boards until all the gloating and p**s taking has died down. If we win.. I'm first on the boards with a smug smile.

scriptman
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 12 Sep - 0:57:27

scriptman wrote:It's the ecstasy and agony Barnsley syndrome for me. If they beat us I feel sick and refuse to look at the footy boards until all the gloating and p**s taking has died down. If we win.. I'm first on the boards with a smug smile.

Lets just hope last season was a fluke, and we can get back to winning ways where Barnsley are concerned Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyDRFC Sat 12 Sep - 1:33:54

The SCUNTS for me.Got a few prople to face if we get beat Sad
MattyDRFC
MattyDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 12 Sep - 1:43:48

MattyDRFC wrote:The SCUNTS for me.Got a few prople to face if we get beat Sad

We won't get beat matty... Wink
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 15 Sep - 4:40:26

yorkie64red wrote:
MattyDRFC wrote:The SCUNTS for me.Got a few prople to face if we get beat Sad

We won't get beat matty... Wink
Plus we will be the only one's there to see it if they can't sell tickets for the game! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by superspy Tue 15 Sep - 6:13:02

for me, probably away at barnsley....revenge factor kicking in.

of the ones that are coming soon, sheff utd, as i have to work for the barnsley home match Sad

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 15 Sep - 8:02:39

superspy wrote:for me, probably away at barnsley....revenge factor kicking in.

of the ones that are coming soon, sheff utd, as i have to work for the barnsley home match Sad
That one result last season was the worst game I went to. I hate breing beaten by the Dingles at their place especially in that manner, revenge and big revenge is a must to get that out of my system Mad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 15 Sep - 8:59:40

hoolahoop wrote:

That one result last season was the worst game I went to. I hate breing beaten by the Dingles at their place especially in that manner, revenge and big revenge is a must to get that out of my system Mad

That was the only game i have ever walked out of before the final whistle, and i hope it will be the last Crying or Very sad
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by superspy Tue 15 Sep - 9:19:04

yorkie64red wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

That was the only game i have ever walked out of before the final whistle, and i hope it will be the last Crying or Very sad

interestingly enough, same here. only game i've left early, although the main motivation for that was something along these lines...."i really dont wanna have to walk through a load of barnsley fans back to the car after THAT" lol

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 15 Sep - 9:22:07

superspy wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

interestingly enough, same here. only game i've left early, although the main motivation for that was something along these lines...."i really dont wanna have to walk through a load of barnsley fans back to the car after THAT" lol

Well that was another reason with me as well, plus the Police said they were going to keep the Donny fans back until the Dingles had dispersed, still hated leaving early though..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by superspy Tue 15 Sep - 9:48:06

yeah same, didnt enjoy it. ah well, hopefully wont have to leave early this year Wink

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 15 Sep - 9:51:01

superspy wrote:yeah same, didnt enjoy it. ah well, hopefully wont have to leave early this year Wink

We'll be celebrating that much we will forget the time cheers
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by superspy Tue 15 Sep - 10:10:02

damn right. haha.

im really really gutted i can't get to the home tie though. its the only derby match this year i can't go to Sad

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Tue 15 Sep - 18:39:50

Brought up in Scunny, with friends and family there it is an important win. Good local friends who are Dingles and Wendies, so I have a lot of bragging rights at risk here, and that of course is 18 points, over 1/3 of the way there to safety! Read this Rovers players, it is important..... Very Happy lol! Wink
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 17 Sep - 20:15:24

Which end are you in then Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Thu 17 Sep - 22:44:11

Not going to the Scunny game, money stops me, I have been in the Scunny end for the last three matches there though, with mixed results!
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by superspy Thu 17 Sep - 22:46:32

just been and got my tickets for sheff utd match Very Happy

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 18 Sep - 7:22:28

superspy wrote:just been and got my tickets for sheff utd match Very Happy
Well done fella........see you there. Smile Smile Smile Smile
Personally I can't wait, far more atmosphere than Swillsborough.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by superspy Fri 18 Sep - 8:11:31

yup definitely. you got ur tickets hoola? where abouts u sitting?

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 18 Sep - 8:33:10

superspy wrote:yup definitely. you got ur tickets hoola? where abouts u sitting?
Better ask VixDRFC she handles such matters............if I had them they would be lost by now! Laughing Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 18 Sep - 8:55:55

hoolahoop wrote:
superspy wrote:yup definitely. you got ur tickets hoola? where abouts u sitting?
Better ask VixDRFC she handles such matters............if I had them they would be lost by now! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Gonna order them over the Phone in the morning, you still want 2 steve, and then pick them up on saturday.. Very Happy
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 18 Sep - 19:20:17

Just Ordered them steve , gonna pick them up in the morning . Very Happy
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 19 Sep - 5:11:23

yorkie64red wrote:Just Ordered them steve , gonna pick them up in the morning . Very Happy
Thanks Bri, Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down