The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you lot think to the game today

2 posters

Go down

What did you lot think to the game today Empty What did you lot think to the game today

Post by NIGHTMARE Sun 28 Mar - 8:39:23

Question
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

What did you lot think to the game today Empty Re: What did you lot think to the game today

Post by hoolahoop Sun 28 Mar - 9:06:33

Strange game , we came out of the blocks well and quickly settled into our usual 'pass and move' game and snapped at your heels. Some of your players simply didn't look like they were up for it or were tired , judging by their lack of alertness for the 2nd. ball. A goal and generally an easy first half for the Rovers but felt we should have capitalised on that possession.
2nd. half , I expected our team to come out and grab that all important second goal; however apart from a few forays we gifted the ball to you and gave your side some impetus . There were all the signs of tiredness and possibly a general lack of concentration from our side that was stretched further with the introduction of Bogdanovic. A couple of great saves from Sullivan and a bizarre miss from Billy Sharp really were the highlights of the second half.
I thought Moore marshalled 'Billy the Kid' well if not a bit unfairly at times and the anger amongst our fans at the ref. was plain to see. I was glad to see BS go off . For us Coppinger was MOM for me and for you (despite some duboius handling of BS) I thought Moore was the MOM followed by the much admired Bogdanovic.
Your fans were uncommonly silent today and were surprising but on the back of 2 defeats that is understandable.
It was all in all a good game (not just because we won I hasten to add) and generally played in a good manner. I know that both teams can play better than this and firmer conclusions as to how good the teams are is therefore difficult to make on this one game . Best of luck for the rest of the season fellas.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

What did you lot think to the game today Empty Re: What did you lot think to the game today

Post by Guest Sun 28 Mar - 21:01:33

hoolas right it was a strange game and billy was bullieed out of the game.
As for his bizzare miss well he just didnt time his jump right unfortunatley.

overall i thought we deserved the 3 points though...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down