The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willy as been fiddling again today

+5
Filo
the vicar
donnyroversfc
NorthRed
NIGHTMARE
9 posters

Go down

Willy as been fiddling again today  Empty Willy as been fiddling again today

Post by NIGHTMARE Thu 29 Mar - 4:40:11

his horse was backed from 6/1 into evens
cheating bastard
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Willy as been fiddling again today  Empty Re: Willy as been fiddling again today

Post by NorthRed Thu 29 Mar - 5:10:05

He's here,
He's there
He's cheating everywhere
Will Mckay...... Will Mckay
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Willy as been fiddling again today  Empty Re: Willy as been fiddling again today

Post by donnyroversfc Thu 29 Mar - 5:25:35

Can you explain why he's been fiddling please Nightmare? I'm not really that clued up when it comes to betting (particulary on horses).

As he done something good, or bad? Will he be getting done or as he done nothing wrong?
donnyroversfc
donnyroversfc
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Thu 29 Mar - 5:36:05

He's been running a horse, for the past few months, and getting the jockey to hold it up, and stop it winning so that the price of the horse gets bigger every race it as, and the horse as to carry less weight until the day come when he and all his mates lump on knowing it can't lose because it's running against horses that are nowhere near as good as it,
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by donnyroversfc Thu 29 Mar - 5:44:47

NIGHTMARE wrote:He's been running a horse, for the past few months, and getting the jockey to hold it up, and stop it winning so that the price of the horse gets bigger every race it as, and the horse as to carry less weight until the day come when he and all his mates lump on knowing it can't lose because it's running against horses that are nowhere near as good as it,

Ok, cheers.

How do you know this though? Surely getting someone to throw a race is illegal in the sport?

(My level of horse racing knowledge is betting on an horse with a name thats relevant to me Laughing )
donnyroversfc
donnyroversfc
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Thu 29 Mar - 6:01:12

there is nothing wrong or illegal or in propper thay all do it we do it with the dogs but they dont have jockey Laughing

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Thu 29 Mar - 6:09:24

Yeah it is but how do you prove it ?

When a horse as done fuck for months, then all of a sudden turns up and wins by 3 length having had a lot of money placed on it , the British Horseracing Authority launch an inquiry and demand to know form the trainer/owner why the betting market was so confident that the horse would win when its done nothing in the last few month, if they don't get answers they are happy with they can fine/ban trainers/owners,
this morning willy registered the horse at a new stables with new trainer so when the horse won they could say it won because the new man trained it different to the last one and that's why it won, but in reality it won because he's been fiddling

Last edited by NIGHTMARE on Thu 29 Mar - 6:11:28; edited 1 time in total
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Thu 29 Mar - 6:11:18

you cant can you so trhat makes the comment liables

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Thu 29 Mar - 6:12:55

he's been fiddling mate they said so on atr so i think it'll be true
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Thu 29 Mar - 6:14:52

but if they have no proof then it is liable

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Thu 29 Mar - 6:17:29

They don't know if the have proof yet that's why there looking in to it,
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Thu 29 Mar - 6:19:52

The bookie from Stan James said they suspended the betting at one stage due to funny betting patterns, so the bookies must have thought he was on the hay diddle diddle too
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Filo Thu 29 Mar - 8:09:41

Apparently the bets in question were multiples on 4 horses, 2 were declared non runners and Betfortyfour came 5th of 6 horses, I`m sure the bookies will be repaying the stake if they suspect something dodgy won`t they? Wink

Makes you wonder why the Bookies only started crying foul play when the first one came in does n`t it, shitting themselves over a potential big payout, they did n`t make many cries of foul play when Betfortyfour failed did they, sooner keep hold of the stake would n`t they? That`s the trouble with bookies they want it both ways, like the stable lad that won £1M at Cheltenham, his true payout should have been over £3M under bet365 T&C`s they have a limit of £1M payout, they did n`t tell the lad that only £16 of the lads £50 stake was live, they should have returned £34 to him when the bet was made in December, but they did n`t, now tell me who`s on the fiddle!

Last edited by Filo on Thu 29 Mar - 8:19:05; edited 1 time in total

Filo
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 29 Mar - 8:12:58

Glad i don't bet on Horses... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Thu 29 Mar - 8:14:03

yorkie64red wrote:Glad i don't bet on Horses... Smile

me neither don't understand none of it
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 29 Mar - 8:15:25

Dagenham Rover wrote:

me neither don't understand none of it

Me neither Daggers....got enough on mi plate with Rovers... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Thu 29 Mar - 8:17:41

wouldn't have been able to pay Hoola visit if I was a betting man Laughing
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wizard Thu 29 Mar - 8:27:47

I hope jr had a lump on it.

Red Wizard
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Thu 29 Mar - 8:31:24

Red Wizard wrote: I hope jr had a lump on it.

a decent lump that returns about 5 million Shocked
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 29 Mar - 8:37:19

Dagenham Rover wrote:wouldn't have been able to pay Hoola visit if I was a betting man Laughing

lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Thu 29 Mar - 8:59:18

There all bent in the world of horse and dog racing!! I only bet on the big races and then i don't put much on.
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Filo Thu 29 Mar - 9:04:43

Same sort of betting coup happens all the time at Askern dogs, man turns up with his dog, does n`t bother placing a bet himself, has four or five mates ready to pounce on the bookies at the same time to try and stop the odds shortening, you see the bookies shit their pants when late money goes on a long shot!

Filo
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by donnyroversfc Thu 29 Mar - 9:12:44

So is the whole thing getting looked into then like Nightmare said?

donnyroversfc
donnyroversfc
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down