The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

todays game.

4 posters

Go down

todays game. Empty todays game.

Post by MR NEGATIVE Sun 7 Feb - 9:07:54

Yeah i will be the first to admit we were crap.
However the lads behind me all moan about the players not having any confidence and shooting,well my god is there any wonder when 2 of our players came on you booed them but im sure that will boost there confidence massively.
Then when reading knocked in the 2nd they all started flooding out the ground and i find it quite funny as they missed the best 15 miniutes of the game. But seriously there not supporters at all,i understand i watched rubbish for 75 miniutes but thats what football is all about,sometimes you win and sometimes you draw.
Anyway i bet those idiots looked great on sky.
Those so called supporters dont realise that we are 1 of the most entertaining sides in England and we are great value for our money imo.
Get a grip!!!

Anyway about the game...

I thought we played ok in the first 30 miniutes before they had there first attack and put a great cross into the box where a great finish was supplied,we then went a tad flat and didnt produce much afterwards,they created nothing really apart from some great shots and a few flukey balls into the box,i wasnt best pleased at the quality of our passing and we were far from our best today,i did think that the Mills sending off was harsh but tbf i thought the ref was crap for both sides,the 1 positive was that billy got another goal and i bet that was a massive relief for him.
Anyway we dropped points today but oh well life is still worth living and we will bounce back. (im sure)

p.s
0 Drisscol your subs were great today and you did the right thing by chucking lewis and Hayter on when we had nothing to lose,they almost payed off to when hayter hit the bar in the dying mins.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

todays game. Empty Re: todays game.

Post by Barnsleytilidie Sun 7 Feb - 21:41:58

I've always hated it when the morons have booed players wearing the shirt at Oakwell!......Whoever it is...I cannot even contemplate doing that myself.....it's never ever a productive thing to do! Rolling Eyes

Luke Steele has had a few shaky moments really.....thankfully he hasn't had the boos....then yesterday he made a world class stop to save us the win!......to hear the crowd chanting his name after that....must have given him a proper confidence boost.....& thats how it should always be? Cool
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 8 Feb - 6:33:12

Barnsleytilidie wrote:I've always hated it when the morons have booed players wearing the shirt at Oakwell!......Whoever it is...I cannot even contemplate doing that myself.....it's never ever a productive thing to do! Rolling Eyes

Luke Steele has had a few shaky moments really.....thankfully he hasn't had the boos....then yesterday he made a world class stop to save us the win!......to hear the crowd chanting his name after that....must have given him a proper confidence boost.....& thats how it should always be? Cool

You want to grip these sort of fans (I can't even bear to think of them as supporters) by their throats and chucking them in the tunnel for a damn good kicking . Like you it annoys me whenever and wherever I hear these part-timers doing this to their team.
I would ban the twats from the ground.........................! Mad Mad Mad Mad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Mon 8 Feb - 7:04:26

I might not like Lewis, but i would never think of giving him that sort of abuse, it isn't on.
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 8 Feb - 7:35:13

East Yorks Rover wrote:I might not like Lewis, but i would never think of giving him that sort of abuse, it isn't on.

Neither do I as a performer on the pitch but would never ever boo him or anyone else wearing the Hoops. He always tries and almost dragged us to a draw, I don't know how the lad can play even half reasonably with that sort of thing happening.
He would be better off putting in a transfer request I think if this goes on anymore. Shocked Shocked Shocked
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down