The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phil Brown will he be the first manager in the prem to get the chop?

+7
hoolahoop
Dan_the_Owl
FevTyke
yorkie64red
The Wednesday
Sacko
MattyDRFC
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Phil Brown will he be the first manager in the prem to get the chop? - Page 2 Empty Re: Phil Brown will he be the first manager in the prem to get the chop?

Post by Barnzy Tue 15 Dec - 11:27:03

To be honest yer i want Brown sacked. Done a great job for us to get us where we are but he ruined it last season with him and that prize cunt Duffen being media whores and made our club a complete laughing stock. Now with Pearson back Brown has changed completely but i still get a feeling if we had more money Pearson would have paid him off by now. Dunno who i would want to be quite honest, there isnt many managers to choose from out there.

Yer i wasnt shocked to see Laws get the boot to be honest, as much as i hate him i think it was a bit harsh considering there was a bit of stability at Sheff Wed and he is a half decent manager as much as that pains me to say. Who would yer like to see take over there now???

Barnzy
Hull Fan

Back to top Go down

Phil Brown will he be the first manager in the prem to get the chop? - Page 2 Empty Re: Phil Brown will he be the first manager in the prem to get the chop?

Post by hoolahoop Wed 16 Dec - 21:36:07

''Yer i wasnt shocked to see Laws get the boot to be honest, as much as i hate him i think it was a bit harsh considering there was a bit of stability at Sheff Wed and he is a half decent manager as much as that pains me to say. Who would yer like to see take over there now???[/quote]''

..........Blackwell ? oh and Brown did make you look like twats that's for sure. Laughing Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2