The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've had a dream

+4
Dagenham Rover
yorkie64red
pkt_drfc
bentley bullet
8 posters

Go down

I've had a dream Empty I've had a dream

Post by bentley bullet Thu 2 Dec - 21:37:43

Dead vivid it was. I was in the Toad brewery having a pre match pint when a Barnsley fan approached me and said “add a Mammal”. I said “pardon?” He said “add a Mammal, he’s on fire!”
Then I realised he was on about one of the Dingles players! I said “If he’s on fire maybe we could have used him to melt the snow off the pitch”. He introduced me to his wife and his sister, and I was a bit confused because there was only one woman with him.
He said that “Baaahnslay’ll get a hand full of goals”. I said I can’t see them getting six.
Next thing the dream jumped forward to kick off time. Dumbaya had Mammal in his pocket but it was from the other wing that Barnsley opened the scoring after 7 minutes, following a slip from O’Connor.
The game continued with Rovers pounding the Barnsley goal and they got their reward when COPPINGER drew level on 44 minutes after beating three players to slide the ball into the bottom left hand corner.
H.T Rovers 1 Barnsley 1
Second half got under way and it was end to end stuff. Again Barnsley coped better with the conditions due to their less intricate style of football. However it was Donny who took the lead with OSTER blasting into the top corner with a tremendous 30 yarder (64 mins).
The game continued with several chances for both sides to increase the score, but Rovers held on to their lead.
Full time;
Rovers 2 Barnsley 1

Last edited by bentley bullet on Thu 2 Dec - 21:43:38; edited 1 time in total
bentley bullet
bentley bullet
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

I've had a dream Empty Re: I've had a dream

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 2 Dec - 21:40:09

You have some good dreams BB
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 2 Dec - 21:41:48

bentley bullet wrote:Dead vivid it was. I was in the Toad brewery having a pre match pint when a Barnsley fan approached me and said “add a Mammal”. I said “pardon?” He said “add a Mammal, he’s on fire!”
Then I realised he was on about one of the Dingles players! I said “If he’s on fire maybe we could have used him to melt the snow off the pitch”. He introduced me to his wife and his sister, and I was a bit confused because there was only one woman with him.
He said that “Baaahnslay’ll get a hand full of goals”. I said I can’t see them getting six.
Next thing the dream jumped forward to kick off time. Dumbaya had Mammal in his pocket but it was from the other wing that Barnsley opened the scoring after 7 minutes, following a slip from O’Connor.
The game continued with Rovers pounding the Barnsley goal and they got their reward when COPPINGER drew level on 44 minutes after beating three players to slide the ball into the bottom left hand corner.
H.T Rovers 1 Barnsley 1
Second half got under way and it was end to end stuff. Again Barnsley coped better with the conditions due to their less intricate style of football. However it was Donny who took the lead with OSTER blasting into the top corner with a tremendous 30 yarder (64 mins).
The game continued with several chances for both sides to increase the score, but Rovers who held on to their lead.
Full time;
Rovers 2 Barnsley 1

Brilliant.... Laughing .....and i suppose that means the game is deffo on then... cheers
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Thu 2 Dec - 21:51:57

yorkie64red wrote:

Brilliant.... Laughing .....and i suppose that means the game is deffo on then... cheers

So going the way of BB's usual dreams we will all be tucked up at home then Smile
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Fri 3 Dec - 0:49:42

You dreamt wrong Razz
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish Contingent Fri 3 Dec - 1:15:15

MR NEGATIVE wrote:You dreamt wrong Razz

Not really he didn't, as he didn't date his dream. Perhaps the soothsayer has it right for whatever date it's re-arranged for. :joker:
Irish Contingent
Irish Contingent
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Fri 3 Dec - 5:49:21

Hope So cheers
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Fri 3 Dec - 8:13:44

LOL class.... But as you say it's only a dream! 1-3 to the 'Baaahnslay'........
Whenever it's played!!
Keep up your obsession with us Dingles it amuses me!!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Fri 3 Dec - 8:16:25

NorthRed wrote:LOL class.... But as you say it's only a dream! 1-3 to the 'Baaahnslay'........
Whenever it's played!!
Keep up your obsession with us Dingles it amuses me!!

I think you'll find Bentley has a dream about most Rovers matches, you'd be more of an obsession if he didn't have a dream about you lol!

VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Fri 3 Dec - 8:34:27

Shit....and here i was thinking we were special!!!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 3 Dec - 8:37:04

NorthRed wrote:Shit....and here i was thinking we were special!!!

Oh you are...believe me... Laughing Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down