The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rovers v Scunny

+2
Dagenham Rover
yorkie64red
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rovers v Scunny Empty Rovers v Scunny

Post by yorkie64red Tue 28 Dec - 23:42:43

Assuming that the game goes ahead how does everyone feel this will go...a home win for me i will go for a comfortable 3-1 to the Rovers...Billy to get a Brace and Copps for the 3rd...and that will set us up nicely for the Blades game... cheers
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Rovers v Scunny Empty Re: Rovers v Scunny

Post by Dagenham Rover Tue 28 Dec - 23:53:11

Billy hat trick Copps 2 Hayter 1 Healy (if still about can't remember) 1 Brooker 2 Very Happy
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 29 Dec - 0:00:56

Dagenham Rover wrote:Billy hat trick Copps 2 Hayter 1 Healy (if still about can't remember) 1 Brooker 2 Very Happy

A comfortable win then daggers.... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 29 Dec - 4:44:52

A 9-0 win .............it's due ! Seriously trust the Sc**ts to come into a bit of form now.
Will go for a 2-1 win, our defense will almost always concede! Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 29 Dec - 4:51:24

hoolahoop wrote:A 9-0 win .............it's due ! Seriously trust the Sc**ts to come into a bit of form now.
Will go for a 2-1 win, our defense will almost always concede! Sad

Knowing laws he will have been playing the " its only scunny card " ...still feel very confident...Billy always does well against his old teams, good job weve got the scunts and Blunts after each other,,, Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 29 Dec - 4:57:27

yorkie64red wrote:

Knowing laws he will have been playing the " its only scunny card " ...still feel very confident...Billy always does well against his old teams, good job weve got the scunts and Blunts after each other,,, Laughing

Pity the game against the RUNTS was cancelled today as Runts, Sc**ts and Blunts had a nice ring to it. lol!
I had to come off Bladesmad, arr lass had to stop me reaching for the knife rack.................I couldn't take anymore. affraid affraid affraid
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 29 Dec - 5:01:27

One good thing about these postponements is that we will hopefully have the likes of Gillett back who has been badly missed....also the possible additions of a couple of new players which won't do us any harm... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 29 Dec - 5:09:20

yorkie64red wrote:One good thing about these postponements is that we will hopefully have the likes of Gillett back who has been badly missed....also the possible additions of a couple of new players which won't do us any harm... Smile

True we're just resting up whilst others cock up their goal differences, no harm done today. Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Wed 29 Dec - 5:40:44

Yep the results have fallen good for us bit bad when we have to give teams a 3 game head start Laughing
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Wed 29 Dec - 5:41:22

hoolahoop wrote:

Pity the game against the RUNTS was cancelled today as Runts, Sc**ts and Blunts had a nice ring to it. lol!
I had to come off Bladesmad, arr lass had to stop me reaching for the knife rack.................I couldn't take anymore. affraid affraid affraid

I've just been looking round on there, laff and a half Smile
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 29 Dec - 5:43:47

Dagenham Rover wrote:

I've just been looking round on there, laff and a half Smile

I see they now believe that its the FA who want them relegated for causing all the fuss over the Tevez affair....call me a old cynic but for me its down to one reason and one reason only......there SHITE... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 29 Dec - 5:55:03

yorkie64red wrote:

I see they now believe that its the FA who want them relegated for causing all the fuss over the Tevez affair....call me a old cynic but for me its down to one reason and one reason only......there SHITE... Laughing

True they're worse than SHITE fella ...............they have a worse team than the Piggies at S6. Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 29 Dec - 7:46:53

Don't know when the keepmoat site was last updated but going on these figures i hope it was a long time ago..

Kick Off 15:00
Ticket Sales 6877 + 168
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 30 Dec - 7:15:29

Latest ticket sales , updated today...

Kick Off 15:00
Ticket Sales 7114 + 452
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 30 Dec - 21:18:31

DRFC Doncaster v Scunthorpe Match Officials
Paul Tierney will be the man in charge when Doncaster Rovers entertain Scunthorpe United at the Keepmoat on New Years Day.

The Lancashire official has taken charge of 18 games so far this season showing 66 yellow cards and 2 reds.

Tierney was in charge of Doncaster`s opening home game of the season when they drew 1-1 with Bristol City thanks to an injury time penalty by Billy Sharp.

The last time he was in charge of Scunthorpe was last season when they were beaten 2-1 at home by Crystal Palace in a game where he showed 8 yellow cards and 1 red.

Referee: P. Tierney (Lancashire)
Assistants: M.A Astley & K.J Mattocks
Fourth official: R.J WIgglesworth

Read more: http://www.doncaster.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=226134#ixzz19aZWGbjA
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 31 Dec - 6:17:46

That ticket sales figure is awful, I hope there's a fair few more than that there on the day.........I can't wait.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 31 Dec - 6:21:51

hoolahoop wrote:That ticket sales figure is awful, I hope there's a fair few more than that there on the day.........I can't wait.

Obviously learnt nothing from charging £28 for the Blades game...its just too much hopefully next season we will be a bit more realistic and stop driving people away... Rolling Eyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 31 Dec - 6:33:29

yorkie64red wrote:

Obviously learnt nothing from charging £28 for the Blades game...its just too much hopefully next season we will be a bit more realistic and stop driving people away... Rolling Eyes

True somebody has to get a grip on reality here...........these prices are far far too high. They are everywhere, btw did you get your refund on the Derby Co. tickets ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 31 Dec - 6:36:19

hoolahoop wrote:

True somebody has to get a grip on reality here...........these prices are far far too high. They are everywhere, btw did you get your refund on the Derby Co. tickets ?

Yep got the money back this week....no way was i paying £31 for a tuesday night game...wasn't bothered about it in the first place really... No
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 31 Dec - 7:53:36

yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Fri 31 Dec - 8:32:53

Interesting to see how many of their squad are out of contract in the summer

http://www.thisisscunthorpe.co.uk/scunthorpeunitednews/United-using-risky-strategy/article-3049592-detail/article.html

According to one Scunthorpe fan we've shown interest in Murphy, they think he could go for as little as £75,000.
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 31 Dec - 8:34:55

VixDRFC wrote:Interesting to see how many of their squad are out of contract in the summer

http://www.thisisscunthorpe.co.uk/scunthorpeunitednews/United-using-risky-strategy/article-3049592-detail/article.html

According to one Scunthorpe fan we've shown interest in Murphy, they think he could go for as little as £75,000.

would be a good signing if true...Sully can't go on for ever and if Woods isn't gonna be his natural replacement then we need to start looking..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Fri 31 Dec - 8:38:13

Woolford would be a good shout as well, sounds like they prat about with renewing contracts like we used to!
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 31 Dec - 8:39:34

[quote="VixDRFC"]Woolford would be a good shout as well, sounds like they prat about with renewing contracts like we used to![/quote

there loss ....everyone elses gain... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 31 Dec - 21:36:41

yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content