The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scunny away

+3
pkt_drfc
hoolahoop
yorkie64red
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Scunny away Empty Scunny away

Post by yorkie64red Thu 21 Mar - 22:16:26

So who's going....its a sell out so should be a good atmosphere...lets just hope we don't mess it up...i'm going for a 1-3 win... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Scunny away Empty Re: Scunny away

Post by hoolahoop Thu 21 Mar - 22:48:09

Start work tomorrow but will be taking my colours to Scunny for the trip home on satdi........what a game to miss. Sad

Score 0-3 to the mighty Rovers.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Fri 22 Mar - 0:54:40

Not going to this one but I just hope we go with all guns blazing and beat the feckers
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Askern Rovers Fri 22 Mar - 1:40:24

I am going into this game but I really hope this game is ON and I think Donny will win 3 - 0 with Rob Jones score hat trick against his former club.
Askern Rovers
Askern Rovers
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Fri 22 Mar - 5:15:13

hoolahoop wrote:Start work tomorrow but will be taking my colours to Scunny for the trip home on satdi........what a game to miss. Sad

Score 0-3 to the mighty Rovers.

Me and the lads going Laughing

You got a new job then Hoola?
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 23 Mar - 2:53:15

Just hope the snow stays away...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 23 Mar - 9:02:46

Why is it I have a bad feeling tomorrow providing the game goes ahead of course just a feeling we will choke. Bookies have got scunts 2-1 at beating us compared to last week against Pompey was at best 7-1 to beat us I know you can go what bookies say but just got a nasty feeling that's all
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 23 Mar - 9:08:13

pkt_drfc wrote:Why is it I have a bad feeling tomorrow providing the game goes ahead of course just a feeling we will choke. Bookies have got scunts 2-1 at beating us compared to last week against Pompey was at best 7-1 to beat us I know you can go what bookies say but just got a nasty feeling that's all

If the game goes ahead..really need a win...hopefully other results will go our way..hopefully the Blades game will go ahead and they will draw with Brentford...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 23 Mar - 9:12:51

If it goes ahead I will be hiding behind the sofa watching one of the sky sports team uhming and aring as our game is being covered by one of the panel
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 23 Mar - 10:45:17

Dagenham Rover wrote:

Me and the lads going Laughing

You got a new job then Hoola?

Yep in Scunny , I'm off tomorrow was planning to go and sort out a few final things over in Stockport but the weather looks bad over there. I'm at a loose end now tomorrow any suggestions Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sat 23 Mar - 18:56:19

hoolahoop wrote:

Yep in Scunny , I'm off tomorrow was planning to go and sort out a few final things over in Stockport but the weather looks bad over there. I'm at a loose end now tomorrow any suggestions Wink

You could sit at home and watch the snow Laughing
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 23 Mar - 19:38:40

They have not even put covers on the pitch game will be off IMO mind boggles. Shocked Shocked
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 23 Mar - 23:41:09

pkt_drfc wrote:They have not even put covers on the pitch game will be off IMO mind boggles. Shocked Shocked

Wrong......game on and the snow insulated the pitch from frost. Well done to all the lads and lasses at Scunny for their efforts this morning. Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 24 Mar - 3:02:18

Good first half by all accounts just a bit sloppy letting them get back into it I have now that strange feeling they will equalise or win now. Sad Sad
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 24 Mar - 4:02:50

Phew we never do things the easy way do we cheers
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sun 24 Mar - 6:25:10

No we don't do we. Should have had a few 'more.
There first was a good free kick the second was up the other end but was a bit of a scramble. Still can't beat points in the bag
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Sun 24 Mar - 7:07:12

pkt_drfc wrote:Good first half by all accounts just a bit sloppy letting them get back into it I have now that strange feeling they will equalise or win now. Sad Sad

Didn't you and Steve fancy this game? Great away day
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 24 Mar - 7:33:34

VixDRFC wrote:

You know me better than that Vix . I was supposed to go to Stockport today with Sue to finish off some things after my 1st day back at work.
Abandoned trip over the Pennines but couldn't risk/afford the Scunny game today. It's certainly one of our best away days.....take it you have some finger nails left ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 24 Mar - 7:51:16

VixDRFC wrote:

No Vikki just a bit short too on the old currency usually 1 I never a miss Sad Sad
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Sun 24 Mar - 21:02:27

hoolahoop wrote:

You know me better than that Vix . I was supposed to go to Stockport today with Sue to finish off some things after my 1st day back at work.
Abandoned trip over the Pennines but couldn't risk/afford the Scunny game today. It's certainly one of our best away days.....take it you have some finger nails left ?

Wrong Steve Laughing
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 25 Mar - 4:27:51

VixDRFC wrote:

Wrong Steve Laughing

Chewed mine up a fair bit listening on RW too. Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Mon 25 Mar - 7:16:13

they never looked like getting anything off us

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Mon 25 Mar - 8:21:03

the vicar wrote:they never looked like getting anything off us

they were basically lucky, a belting free kick, although all the idiot behind me did was blame Woods and he really did gob off blaming him, mind you he was told to give it a rest by an old lad, the fella obviously had a major problem with Woods.

The second they got lucky with, pinged about a bit and fell a bit kindly for them it happens, BUT we got the 3 points simple as Smile
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Mon 25 Mar - 8:57:12

wish they would get off woods back the lad will never get any confidence if they dont. so what part of yesterday was his falt there second goal rob jones was just flapping and watching as it bounced and bobbled, he cant be that bad for gods sake we are top of the league with him in goal arent we

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Askern Rovers Tue 26 Mar - 1:23:14

It not Gary Woods fault because he cant do anything with that brilliant free kick from Duffy and I am impressed with great goal. It was great away in Scunthorpe and I thought Donny play alright but not brilliant football and Scunthorpe are really good fight for hard work & kept ball in final about 10 minutes and I was nervous & thought Scunthorpe may get 3rd goal but in the end Donny won game.
Askern Rovers
Askern Rovers
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next