The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how can we get more users any ideas

+12
FevTyke
diggerman
NIGHTMARE
Dan_the_Owl
WakeyTerrier
hoolahoop
jucyberry
Inspector Manatee
Terrier2009
yorkie64red
Shem_Swfc
Phil
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

how can we get more users any ideas Empty how can we get more users any ideas

Post by Phil Tue 8 Dec - 6:22:52

????????????????
Phil
Phil
ADMIN

https://yorkshire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

how can we get more users any ideas Empty Re: how can we get more users any ideas

Post by Shem_Swfc Tue 8 Dec - 6:25:20

How about making an advertising banner thingy, stick it on diffrent websites and we should have a few more. You could ring up clubs and put the adverts in the programmes at yorkshire clubs.
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

how can we get more users any ideas Empty Re: how can we get more users any ideas

Post by yorkie64red Tue 8 Dec - 6:27:04

Phil wrote:????????????????

Be extra nice to the Blades when they come on.. how can we get more users any ideas Icon_biggrin Not sure what else we can do to be honest, there has been quite a few sign up over the past couple of weeks and some do seem to be posting, and that is the way the forum will grow which is by word of mouth.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Tue 8 Dec - 6:41:30

Not sure what we can do other than keep posting on varying teams forums tbh. Word of mouth has definitely helped so far so continuing with that would be good. Was there ever a group put onto facebook or anywhere like that for it?

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 8 Dec - 6:44:29

Terrier2009 wrote:Not sure what we can do other than keep posting on varying teams forums tbh. Word of mouth has definitely helped so far so continuing with that would be good. Was there ever a group put onto facebook or anywhere like that for it?

Pretty sure Matty has put links on Facebook, i think its coming along nicely actually .. how can we get more users any ideas Icon_smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Tue 8 Dec - 6:45:33

Yeah I do to. It's more lively now and there are a lot more people posting even if some of them only do it occasionally. What's the link for the group as if there is one on facebook I'll join!!

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspector Manatee Tue 8 Dec - 6:46:54

Run to the tallest tower in gotham (or bradford) and spread this high up in the night sky

how can we get more users any ideas Shermanl

Hordes will flock

Inspector Manatee
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 8 Dec - 6:47:05

Terrier2009 wrote:Yeah I do to. It's more lively now and there are a lot more people posting even if some of them only do it occasionally. What's the link for the group as if there is one on facebook I'll join!!

Now your asking, not sure to be honest, when Matty ever appears i will ask him, or Vikki might know i will ask her.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Tue 8 Dec - 6:57:30

Thanks Yorkie. I look forward to joining that too.

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by jucyberry Tue 8 Dec - 17:45:24

How about Hoola runs round the pitch before every game, home and away doing a streak with nothing but a banner with the pride of Yorkshire emblazoned on it........ Twisted Evil Very Happy Very Happy
jucyberry
jucyberry
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by jucyberry Tue 8 Dec - 17:46:00

Love you Steve....lol xx
jucyberry
jucyberry
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Wed 9 Dec - 5:59:13

Now I can imagine that would be very amusing and entertaining but not sure it would help us get more people to join Laughing Could always give it a try though!!

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 9 Dec - 10:13:57

Terrier2009 wrote:Now I can imagine that would be very amusing and entertaining but not sure it would help us get more people to join how can we get more users any ideas Icon_lol Could always give it a try though!!

God please no , how can we get more users any ideas Affraid
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Wed 9 Dec - 10:17:36

You don't seem to be impressed by that idea yorkie!!!! Why ever not lol!

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 9 Dec - 20:10:45

Terrier2009 wrote:Now I can imagine that would be very amusing and entertaining but not sure it would help us get more people to join Laughing Could always give it a try though!!

You're all joking 'the pride of Yorkshire' is already there...............between my legs!!
Sorry girls but I'm spoken for but could make the odd exception to enhance the master race. Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by WakeyTerrier Wed 9 Dec - 21:20:13

One problem i think is directing traffic to sites from Search Engines, I went round my Dads last night and popped on his laptop, He didn't have this website saved in his faviorites so I searched on Google for it.

I tried various searches and this site never appeared, Not sure how much it costs to be on a search engine but might be worth enquiring.
WakeyTerrier
WakeyTerrier
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 9 Dec - 21:48:31

WakeyTerrier wrote:One problem i think is directing traffic to sites from Search Engines, I went round my Dads last night and popped on his laptop, He didn't have this website saved in his faviorites so I searched on Google for it.

I tried various searches and this site never appeared, Not sure how much it costs to be on a search engine but might be worth enquiring.

Yes that could do with being resolved quickly. Good point.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Wed 9 Dec - 22:38:17

hoolahoop wrote:

You're all joking 'the pride of Yorkshire' is already there...............between my legs!!
Sorry girls but I'm spoken for but could make the odd exception to enhance the master race. Laughing Laughing

Lol Hoola you make me laugh!!!!!

In response to the search engines that is something I noticed a couple of days ago when I was trying to show someone else but never thought about it. Blame the blondeness. Very Happy

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan_the_Owl Thu 10 Dec - 12:03:29

yorkie64red wrote:

Now your asking, not sure to be honest, when Matty ever appears i will ask him, or Vikki might know i will ask her.

I'm not sure if there is one, I remember Shem mentioning that there wasn't. If not, this is a must I reckon. Could be done very easily.
Dan_the_Owl
Dan_the_Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Sat 12 Dec - 5:44:06

Would be able to sort one out then as this would be good for us to promote it to our friends.

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 12 Dec - 5:50:43

do it do it
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Sat 12 Dec - 5:54:50

If someone gives me the info you want on it I'll do it now.

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 12 Dec - 6:09:57

i ant got the foggyest
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Sat 12 Dec - 6:20:25

Lol well if anyone else has any ideas I'm more than happy doing it this evening before I go to bed. Won't be able to do it tomorrow though so would have to be tonight or Sunday.

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by diggerman Thu 24 Dec - 18:02:41

Could maybe try interacting with other forums / clubs , with maybe trying to arrange some sorta quiz league or summat.
Dunno how it could be done like , but maybe its woth a thought.
could also possibly try inviting fans from other clubs on to do reviews of matches when their clubs play our clubs.
diggerman
diggerman
Boro Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next