The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pablo Mills - Le Fondre - Billy Sharp

+2
hoolahoop
NIGHTMARE
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pablo Mills - Le Fondre - Billy Sharp Empty Pablo Mills - Le Fondre - Billy Sharp

Post by NIGHTMARE Tue 8 Dec - 7:57:22

Shocked
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Pablo Mills - Le Fondre - Billy Sharp Empty Re: Pablo Mills - Le Fondre - Billy Sharp

Post by hoolahoop Tue 8 Dec - 8:03:49

NIGHTMARE wrote:Shocked
In your dreams. lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Pablo Mills - Le Fondre - Billy Sharp Empty Re: Pablo Mills - Le Fondre - Billy Sharp

Post by MR NEGATIVE Tue 8 Dec - 8:06:22

BILLY SHARP IS OURS SO STAY AWAY!!!!
Pablo Mills - Le Fondre - Billy Sharp Icon_biggrin
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 8 Dec - 8:10:59

If he goes anywhere other then us i don't think it would be Barnsley.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Tue 8 Dec - 8:11:16

According to Seth Bennet he will move to us or donny in january
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Tue 8 Dec - 8:12:21

NO HES NOT THAT STUPID. SURELY.

BILLY IS A ROVER SO STOP THE JELAOUSY, Pablo Mills - Le Fondre - Billy Sharp Icon_razz
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 8 Dec - 8:21:03

NIGHTMARE wrote:According to Seth Bennet he will move to us or donny in january

To be honest why would he move anywhere, he is still getting 11K or whatever it is from Utd, if he stays as he is till June there is a chance Blackwell may have gone so he may see a return to Utd which is where his Heart is, i don't see why he needs to make his mind up yet unless a big club comes in for him.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Tue 8 Dec - 8:30:50

or someone offers blackwell a player in return
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Tue 8 Dec - 8:31:34

I know.
GUY FOR SHARP IS OK FOR ME.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 8 Dec - 8:38:21

NIGHTMARE wrote:or someone offers blackwell a player in return

Well not long to wait Nightmare, who you thinking of,
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Tue 8 Dec - 9:15:19

We don't need him...calm down pikeys foookin hell. Hahaha, sounds like your proper sh1ting it that we might get him or infact he might fook off elsewhere.

Go and pass the ball around on the half way line to pass the time until he makes a decision. There's a good set off gypo's Laughing

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 8 Dec - 9:36:48

Dale BFC wrote:We don't need him...calm down pikeys foookin hell. Hahaha, sounds like your proper sh1ting it that we might get him or infact he might fook off elsewhere.

Go and pass the ball around on the half way line to pass the time until he makes a decision. There's a good set off gypo's Laughing

R+R
Don't be daft Dale lad haven't you got a relative waiting for you.........off to bed now son there's a good boy!
No signs of any of our lads getting concerned fella now shuffle off.................................................... Rolling Eyes
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Tue 8 Dec - 9:42:18

Sounds like roversboy is concerned, and now you've piped up it seems clear. Don't worry old chap im sure Billy Blunt knows where his future lies Razz

I'll leave the interbreading to you lot if you don't mind, not my sort of thing tbh

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 8 Dec - 10:01:27

Dale BFC wrote:Sounds like roversboy is concerned, and now you've piped up it seems clear. Don't worry old chap im sure Billy Blunt knows where his future lies Razz

I'll leave the interbreading to you lot if you don't mind, not my sort of thing tbh

R+R
1 poster and you seize on it and even he doesn't seem overly concerned to me ! We're doing ok cheers and if Sharp goes we'll deal with it.........you invite that sort of assertion ref. your interbreeding habits with your constant 'calm down' pleas to those that are calm. Cool
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Tue 8 Dec - 10:05:02

hoolahoop wrote:
1 poster and you seize on it and even he doesn't seem overly concerned to me ! We're doing ok cheers and if Sharp goes we'll deal with it.........you invite that sort of assertion ref. your interbreeding habits with your constant 'calm down' pleas to those that are calm. Cool

Bless....that was a really poor effort Hoola. Ive gotten to expect a certain level of banter from you and tbf...that was foooking sh1te. Calm down pleas? As i said i'll leave the interbreading to you lot down in caravan central, you are more suited to it.

Your mother is your brother etc and so forth

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 8 Dec - 10:11:03

Dale BFC wrote:

Bless....that was a really poor effort Hoola. Ive gotten to expect a certain level of banter from you and tbf...that was foooking sh1te. Calm down pleas? As i said i'll leave the interbreading to you lot down in caravan central, you are more suited to it.

Your mother is your brother etc and so forth

R+R

There you go again 'Bless' and 'Calm down' are your signature phrases as a put down . Try something a tad more novel knuckledragger . lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Tue 8 Dec - 10:18:28

hoolahoop wrote:

There you go again 'Bless' and 'Calm down' are your signature phrases as a put down . Try something a tad more novel knuckledragger . lol! lol! lol!

Laughing i dont think ive ever implied for you to calm down never mind said it. What would you prefer? Pikeys, Gypos, Inbred, Sunday league FC or Chavs?

Anyhoo, you sh1tting it at the thought of a 2 bob broken Wednesday turning you over in the Meccano stadium tommorow? lol!

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 8 Dec - 10:24:09

Dale BFC wrote:

Laughing i dont think ive ever implied for you to calm down never mind said it. What would you prefer? Pikeys, Gypos, Inbred, Sunday league FC or Chavs?

Anyhoo, you sh1tting it at the thought of a 2 bob broken Wednesday turning you over in the Meccano stadium tommorow? lol!

R+R

Not at all , relishing the fact that we're going to turn the Deedars over, oh and Pikey would be fine. Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Tue 8 Dec - 10:33:16

I'll stick with pikey then Laughing To be really honest i don't see any other result than a comprehensive Donny...sorry...Pikey win, but remember how confident you were of turning us over? It appears to me its the games you most expect to win, that you don't...if that makes sense old chap

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 8 Dec - 10:36:17

Dale BFC wrote:I'll stick with pikey then Pablo Mills - Le Fondre - Billy Sharp Icon_lol To be really honest i don't see any other result than a comprehensive Donny...sorry...Pikey win, but remember how confident you were of turning us over? It appears to me its the games you most expect to win, that you don't...if that makes sense old chap

R+R

I hate to admit it but your right, its usually the case with us that the ones we think will be a walk in the park are the ones we come unstuck, having said all that there is always an exception to the rule and i'm sure tommorow night will be it, can't wait. Pablo Mills - Le Fondre - Billy Sharp Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Tue 8 Dec - 10:44:51

Aye a think you'll do em...no danger lad...2 - 0

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Wed 9 Dec - 3:09:03

Dale BFC wrote:Sounds like roversboy is concerned, and now you've piped up it seems clear. Don't worry old chap im sure Billy Blunt knows where his future lies Razz

R+R

If we lose Sharp then we lose him,it wont be the end for drfc will it??

We lost Green and many worried,same with Wellens and Mills. Have we dealt with it YES WE HAVE.

Were not a 1 man team you know.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Wed 9 Dec - 3:24:29

roversboy4lyf wrote:

If we lose Sharp then we lose him,it wont be the end for drfc will it??

We lost Green and many worried,same with Wellens and Mills. Have we dealt with it YES WE HAVE.

Were not a 1 man team you know.

Who ever said it will be the end young sir? I was merely pointing out that you were concerned, nothing more...nothing less
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Wed 9 Dec - 3:44:27

Not concerned one bit as there are other players we could sign instead
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Wed 9 Dec - 4:02:52

roversboy4lyf wrote:Not concerned one bit as there are other players we could sign instead

Who the foook would want to sign for you lot? Who could you afford anyway Wink
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next