The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sheffield Wednesday Ticket Information.

+6
superspy
MR NEGATIVE
Dan_the_Owl
SkellowRover
hoolahoop
yorkie64red
10 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sheffield Wednesday Ticket Information. Empty Sheffield Wednesday Ticket Information.

Post by yorkie64red Mon 18 Jan - 4:34:53

Ticket Information

We have received an initial allocation of 2110 tickets from Sheffield Wednesday.
Season Ticket Holders are reminded that you MUST produce your book when purchasing away tickets at the Ticket Office / collecting tickets that have been ordered by telephone. A "like for like" entitlement applies. For example, using a Junior Season Ticket book only permits the purchase of a Junior ticket for the away matches.
Tickets will be available to Season Ticket Holders from Monday 18th January.
From Monday 25th January to Season Ticket Holders, Members and Rovers Alliance Members.
General Sale will commence Monday 1st February.
Away Rover tickets will be held until Monday 1st February.
Please note that tickets will be taken off sale at 12pm on Tuesday 16th February.

Prices
£24.00 Adults (19-59yrs)
£13.00 Seniors 60+
£13.00 Students (NUS cards will be required at the turnstiles)
£13.00 Juniors (18yrs and under)
Ambulant Disabled pay the appropriate price above with a free carer

There are nine pairs of Wheelchair Disabled and Carer tickets, priced at £10 for the pair, these have to be purchased from Liz Higginbottom at Sheffield Wednesday on 0871 995 1867 (option 0), after 1pm weekdays and no later than 24hrs prior to the match. Car park passes are also available to wheelchair supporters priced at £3, payable in advance from Sheffield Wednesday.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Sheffield Wednesday Ticket Information. Empty Re: Sheffield Wednesday Ticket Information.

Post by hoolahoop Mon 18 Jan - 4:57:38

When are we getting ours then ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Sheffield Wednesday Ticket Information. Empty Re: Sheffield Wednesday Ticket Information.

Post by yorkie64red Mon 18 Jan - 4:59:28

hoolahoop wrote:When are we getting ours then ?

Not till Payday, unless they suddenly start selling really fast will have to keep an eye out on them.. Sheffield Wednesday Ticket Information. Icon_cyclops Sheffield Wednesday Ticket Information. Icon_cyclops Sheffield Wednesday Ticket Information. Icon_cyclops Sheffield Wednesday Ticket Information. Icon_cyclops
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 18 Jan - 5:12:53

yorkie64red wrote:

Not till Payday, unless they suddenly start selling really fast will have to keep an eye out on them.. Sheffield Wednesday Ticket Information. Icon_cyclops Sheffield Wednesday Ticket Information. Icon_cyclops Sheffield Wednesday Ticket Information. Icon_cyclops Sheffield Wednesday Ticket Information. Icon_cyclops

I get paid on Friday , how about you ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 18 Jan - 5:15:58

hoolahoop wrote:

I get paid on Friday , how about you ?

Not till the 27th, they won't sell that quick.. Sheffield Wednesday Ticket Information. Kopfschuettel
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 18 Jan - 5:23:56

I'm not that sure, we need to keep a daily tab on it just to make sure eh ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 18 Jan - 5:44:58

hoolahoop wrote:I'm not that sure, we need to keep a daily tab on it just to make sure eh ?

Oh i will . don't panic we will get tickets... Sheffield Wednesday Ticket Information. Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 18 Jan - 6:23:03

yorkie64red wrote:

Oh i will . don't panic we will get tickets... Sheffield Wednesday Ticket Information. Icon_biggrin

Ready to beat nay thrash Dan's team, at your lowest indeed! Shocked
We had players out and should have completely throttled what life existed in your team..............we're saving that for S6 and taking the piss back on the trams afterwards to the city centre. I can't wait and meeting up with DAN THE MAN before the game will add some spice eh ? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 21 Jan - 2:18:21

Ticket Update

Kick Off 19:45
Ticket Sales 70
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 21 Jan - 4:11:18

yorkie64red wrote:Ticket Update

Ticket Sales 70

That's because they're all buying Derby tickets at the moment. I would think that early next week the supporters will have got paid and will start snapping them up. Basketball
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 21 Jan - 4:12:17

hoolahoop wrote:

That's because they're all buying Derby tickets at the moment. I would think that early next week the supporters will have got paid and will start snapping them up. Sheffield Wednesday Ticket Information. Icon_basketball

Are you panicking yet Hoola.... Sheffield Wednesday Ticket Information. Affraid
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by SkellowRover Thu 21 Jan - 5:01:36

I think the problem is that DROS have fucked up as usual, there isn't any info on there about tickets for the Wendies match at all haha. The only place you can see infor is on here and the KMS websites.
SkellowRover
SkellowRover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 21 Jan - 5:03:17

SkellowRover wrote:I think the problem is that DROS have fucked up as usual, there isn't any info on there about tickets for the Wendies match at all haha. The only place you can see infor is on here and the KMS websites.

I always use the Keepmoat site for ticket info, not sure if everyone knows it exists though.. Sheffield Wednesday Ticket Information. Icon_scratch
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan_the_Owl Thu 21 Jan - 6:13:29

hoolahoop wrote:I can't wait and meeting up with DAN THE MAN before the game will add some spice eh ? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Bring it on. Twisted Evil

I'm getting into Sheffield about 3pm on the day, available for drinking thereafter. What's your plan likely to be?
Dan_the_Owl
Dan_the_Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 21 Jan - 10:34:53

Dan_the_Owl wrote:

Bring it on. Twisted Evil

I'm getting into Sheffield about 3pm on the day, available for drinking thereafter. What's your plan likely to be?

We have a
structured day:- 1. Get there
2. Meet Dan
3. Win the game
4. Get home
Pretty preceise I realise and we will firm up with you nearer the time, ok ? Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Thu 21 Jan - 18:10:02

Im going this one.
Another ground of my list.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan_the_Owl Thu 21 Jan - 18:24:32

roversboy4lyf wrote:Im going this one.
Another ground of my list.

You've done the rest, now do the best. Good stuff. Wink
Dan_the_Owl
Dan_the_Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by superspy Fri 22 Jan - 4:01:12

im having to wait until start of feb to get mine as my dad wants to come with me and he's not a season ticket holder.

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SkellowRover Fri 22 Jan - 4:14:33

Dan_the_Owl wrote:

You've done the rest, now do the best. Good stuff. Wink

Even though Hillsborough has got character and in it's day was magnificent nowadays it's in decline and by modern standards isn't that good. No matter how many coats of paint they put on it the place still needs major development to be up there with the "best".
SkellowRover
SkellowRover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 22 Jan - 5:04:15

superspy wrote:im having to wait until start of feb to get mine as my dad wants to come with me and he's not a season ticket holder.

Are you an Alliance member , that allows you to get an extra ticket along with your season ticket before General sale..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 23 Jan - 1:44:39

Ticket Sales update.

Ticket Sales 132
Ticket Information

We have received an initial allocation of 2110 tickets from Sheffield Wednesday
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan_the_Owl Sat 23 Jan - 3:40:18

SkellowRover wrote:No matter how many coats of paint they put on it the place still needs major development to be up there with the "best".

I know, I'm just being biased. Very Happy

Is your initial allocation in the upper Lepp or the lower? And how many are you expecting to take?
Dan_the_Owl
Dan_the_Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 23 Jan - 3:45:15

Dan_the_Owl wrote:

I know, I'm just being biased. Sheffield Wednesday Ticket Information. Icon_biggrin

Is your initial allocation in the upper Lepp or the lower? And how many are you expecting to take?

Not sure really, Last season we were in the upper section, i reckon it will be more or less a sell out going to get my tickets next week.. Sheffield Wednesday Ticket Information. Icon_smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by SkellowRover Sat 23 Jan - 3:59:10

We are in the Upper or its lying on my tickets :p
SkellowRover
SkellowRover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 26 Jan - 3:11:43

SkellowRover wrote:We are in the Upper or its lying on my tickets :p

Anybody else got theres yet, looking to get mine on Wednesday... Sheffield Wednesday Ticket Information. Icon_cheers
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next