The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sheffield Wednesday Ticket Information.

+6
superspy
MR NEGATIVE
Dan_the_Owl
SkellowRover
hoolahoop
yorkie64red
10 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sheffield Wednesday Ticket Information. - Page 4 Empty Re: Sheffield Wednesday Ticket Information.

Post by RedNinja Sat 13 Feb - 10:50:35

Seeing as this is a derby, a win for Donny would move them up to 4th in the derby league, whereas a win for the Wendies would move them to.. *gulp* 2nd... Above us...

Come on Donny!! lol!
RedNinja
RedNinja
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Sheffield Wednesday Ticket Information. - Page 4 Empty Re: Sheffield Wednesday Ticket Information.

Post by hoolahoop Sun 14 Feb - 6:32:56

RedNinja wrote:Seeing as this is a derby, a win for Donny would move them up to 4th in the derby league, whereas a win for the Wendies would move them to.. *gulp* 2nd... Above us...

Come on Donny!! lol!

What do 3 more derby wins get us to ninja ? Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by RedNinja Sun 14 Feb - 9:52:41

hoolahoop wrote:

What do 3 more derby wins get us to ninja ? Wink

Where you end up if you win depends on the results of all the other teams, we have 3 more to play, you have 4 more, the Wendies have 2 more, the Blunts have 3 more...

Even Rotherham have 1 more to play, anything can happen and TBH it's getting quite exciting who will grab 2nd.... 1st is obviously out of the question. Laughing

Unless we won all 3 of our remaining matches and Boro lost all of their remaining matches lol!

And I'm just gonna shut up now because I'm sending this completely offtopic. affraid
RedNinja
RedNinja
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 14 Feb - 10:27:02

RedNinja wrote:

Where you end up if you win depends on the results of all the other teams, we have 3 more to play, you have 4 more, the Wendies have 2 more, the Blunts have 3 more...

Even Rotherham have 1 more to play, anything can happen and TBH it's getting quite exciting who will grab 2nd.... 1st is obviously out of the question. Laughing

Unless we won all 3 of our remaining matches and Boro lost all of their remaining matches lol!

And I'm just gonna shut up now because I'm sending this completely offtopic. affraid

Right 2nd. place it is for us then.......oh well. Very Happy
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 15 Feb - 9:16:24

I have a feeling this could be a sell out now
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 15 Feb - 9:17:22

pkt_drfc wrote:I have a feeling this could be a sell out now

When will you find out if you can go Pete... scratch
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 15 Feb - 9:21:04

I have give my mate 10:00 tomorrow to tell me i am going in the morning for my ticket or tickets which ever i am going no matter what
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 15 Feb - 9:25:30

pkt_drfc wrote:I have give my mate 10:00 tomorrow to tell me i am going in the morning for my ticket or tickets which ever i am going no matter what

Good on ya Pete, this is one match you don't want to miss... cheers cheers cheers cheers
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Mon 15 Feb - 9:33:17

I can imagine the front page Headline of the sun on Wednesday morning.

The slaughtering of the piggies in at Hillsbrough!!!
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 15 Feb - 9:35:39

roversboy4lyf wrote:I can imagine the front page Headline of the sun on Wednesday morning.

The slaughtering of the piggies in at Hillsbrough!!!

Bet your glad your on holiday Jack, you can rub there snouts in the mucky stuff on wednesday morning... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Mon 15 Feb - 9:40:06

Yep excited about this one and hoping this is t
he day billy bags a hatrick and jumps in the crowd. lol
That would please the blunts

Right time for me to log-out and get some beauty sleep.

Be back on tommorow,Later guys.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 15 Feb - 9:41:23

roversboy4lyf wrote:Yep excited about this one and hoping this is t
he day billy bags a hatrick and jumps in the crowd. lol
That would please the blunts

Right time for me to log-out and get some beauty sleep.

Be back on tommorow,Later guys.

Good night jack.. Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Mon 15 Feb - 9:41:52

Just why i remember,i went a farm today in Barnsley and actually looked at some big bloody pigs,must weigh half a ton,they were fighting.

Just thought i would let you all know.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 15 Feb - 9:45:46

roversboy4lyf wrote:Just why i remember,i went a farm today in Barnsley and actually looked at some big bloody pigs,must weigh half a ton,they were fighting.

Just thought i would let you all know.

What were Wednesday fans doing in Barnsley on a sunday afternoon.. Laughing Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 15 Feb - 20:52:09

After saturdays superb performance, it seems to have wetted the appetite, tickets seem to be selling again now, hopefully we can sell this one out.. cheers

Kick Off 19:45
Ticket Sales 1406
Ticket Information

We have received an initial allocation of 2110 tickets from Sheffield Wednesday.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Mon 15 Feb - 21:05:09

A lot will pay on the day and im positive we will sell out. Very Happy
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 15 Feb - 21:06:24

roversboy4lyf wrote:A lot will pay on the day and im positive we will sell out. Very Happy

How many does the away end hold, if we sell out the initial allocation, gonna be a big ask as the game is tommorow but you never know.. scratch
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Mon 15 Feb - 21:20:40

Well yeah i meant sell out the inital allocation.
Asked some piggies on another board how many but no respone yet. Surprised
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 15 Feb - 21:27:34

roversboy4lyf wrote:Well yeah i meant sell out the inital allocation.
Asked some piggies on another board how many but no respone yet. Surprised

I think we will sell out the initial allocation, i reckon there will be a few pay on the days, not long now jack, this will be our first double. cheers cheers cheers
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Mon 15 Feb - 21:29:02

cheers Very Happy Very Happy
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Mon 15 Feb - 21:30:54

8000. Surprised
Maybe we wont sell out. Embarassed
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 15 Feb - 21:31:59

roversboy4lyf wrote:8000. Surprised
Maybe we wont sell out. Embarassed

I don't think they would sell that out to the Blades.. Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Mon 15 Feb - 22:06:07

7000 well just short off.
Have not seen my ticket yet however looking at my mates i think we will be in the bottom tier.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 15 Feb - 22:10:08

roversboy4lyf wrote:7000 well just short off.
Have not seen my ticket yet however looking at my mates i think we will be in the bottom tier.

Well its just gone up by another two, Petes going with his Mate.... cheers cheers cheers
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Mon 15 Feb - 22:15:39

GREAT NEWS!!

Very Happy
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next