The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sheffield Wednesday Ticket Information.

+6
superspy
MR NEGATIVE
Dan_the_Owl
SkellowRover
hoolahoop
yorkie64red
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sheffield Wednesday Ticket Information. - Page 2 Empty Re: Sheffield Wednesday Ticket Information.

Post by MR NEGATIVE Tue 26 Jan - 8:22:09

got mine.
cant wait to gain another 3 points.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Sheffield Wednesday Ticket Information. - Page 2 Empty Re: Sheffield Wednesday Ticket Information.

Post by hoolahoop Tue 26 Jan - 9:00:01

roversboy4lyf wrote:got mine.
cant wait to gain another 3 points.

We've got a few lots of 3 points to bick up before then , think of the Wendies points as a an ''Irvine bonus''. Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan_the_Owl Tue 26 Jan - 9:08:22

Not entirely relevant, but I've also got my ticket. Smile

We let ourselves down badly at the Keepmoat on a night when you didn't really get going either. We'll be ready this time. Bring it on. Cool
Dan_the_Owl
Dan_the_Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 26 Jan - 9:39:36

Dan_the_Owl wrote:Not entirely relevant, but I've also got my ticket. Smile

We let ourselves down badly at the Keepmoat on a night when you didn't really get going either. We'll be ready this time. Bring it on. Cool

I have a feeling that this is going to be a cracker of a game, at least I hope so. Smile Bring it on.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 27 Jan - 3:51:34

Kick Off 19:45
Ticket Sales 258
Ticket Information

We have received an initial allocation of 2110 tickets from Sheffield Wednesday.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Wed 27 Jan - 4:48:34

hoolahoop wrote:

I have a feeling that this is going to be a cracker of a game, at least I hope so. Smile Bring it on.

A 4-3 win will keep me happy. Sheffield Wednesday Ticket Information. - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 1 Feb - 1:17:17

Am deffo getting my tickets tommorow, was getting them on Saturday but overlaid, anybody else getting theres tommorow could end up been sat together.... cheers
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by donnievic Mon 1 Feb - 4:48:34

Getting mine later in week
donnievic
donnievic
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by wxm owl Mon 1 Feb - 6:31:16

do not worry you will only fetch 2000: Embarassed i still think we will sneak it up the owls lol! lol!
wxm owl
wxm owl
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 1 Feb - 6:40:31

wxm owl wrote:do not worry you will only fetch 2000: Embarassed i still think we will sneak it up the owls lol! lol!

We will sell this one out, and we will nick it, we have far more good days then bad, and Billy will want to make his mark against you lot.. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by wxm owl Mon 1 Feb - 6:52:02

you was lucky at your place. as for your pig he as gone quiet when was the last time he scored?
wxm owl
wxm owl
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 1 Feb - 6:59:29

wxm owl wrote:you was lucky at your place. as for your pig he as gone quiet when was the last time he scored?

Oh don't you worry he will start banging them in again..someone is gonna get a right hammering soon and you never know it could just be you... lol! lol! lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by wxm owl Mon 1 Feb - 7:05:51

donny never give us a hammering an never will lol! an your pig doz not play well at our place
wxm owl
wxm owl
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 1 Feb - 7:07:38

wxm owl wrote:donny never give us a hammering an never will lol! an your pig doz not play well at our place

pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig

I'm confused i thought it was Hillsbrough that was built on a Piggery.. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 1 Feb - 7:18:48

yorkie64red wrote:

pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig

I'm confused i thought it was Hillsbrough that was built on a Piggery.. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

It certainly is , the grunters come from S6 only they just can't accept it so continue to call others by their name. tongue tongue
Billy's going to get you. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 1 Feb - 7:20:32

They should be proud of there Heritage not try using it to abuse the Blades, if your a pig your a pig, get used to it.. lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 1 Feb - 7:25:59

yorkie64red wrote:They should be proud of there Heritage not try using it to abuse the Blades, if your a pig your a pig, get used to it.. lol!

Here little pig pig pig pig Donny's going to eat you. then we will be BAC ON track. lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 1 Feb - 7:27:31

hoolahoop wrote:

Here little pig pig pig pig Donny's going to eat you. then we will be BAC ON track. lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 1 Feb - 7:29:12

yorkie64red wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Alright don't HAM it up. pig pig pig
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Mon 1 Feb - 18:11:05

pig
Just to keep it going.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 1 Feb - 23:16:00

Latest from the Ticket Office

Kick Off 19:45
Ticket Sales 353
Ticket Information

We have received an initial allocation of 2110 tickets from Sheffield Wednesday
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by wxm owl Tue 2 Feb - 0:28:09

Ticket Sales 353 well done going well then Embarassed i have seen your fans be for on soccer am.all your lads on the streets with cup in hand getting the money together for the game lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
wxm owl
wxm owl
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 2 Feb - 6:47:11

wxm owl wrote:Ticket Sales 353 well done going well then Embarassed i have seen your fans be for on soccer am.all your lads on the streets with cup in hand getting the money together for the game lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Plenty of time to outsing your 'motley crew' when we thrash you..........can't wait so BRING IT ON.
pig pig pig
RTID.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Tue 2 Feb - 6:49:27

We will sell this out.
Im sure of it. Mad
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by wxm owl Tue 2 Feb - 7:07:24

you lot should sell out you are only 12 miles away. an you are a BIG CLUB NOW yorkshire number 1 club well you would think so the way you lot bang on about your club lol! an i hope you do sell out so we can laf at you when you get lot beat cheers cheers cheers
wxm owl
wxm owl
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next