The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've had a dream

4 posters

Go down

I've had a dream Empty I've had a dream

Post by bentley bullet Fri 29 Apr - 20:31:09

Dead vivid it was. I was walking towards the player’s entrance at the Keepmoat when I saw Jason Euell making his way inside. As I got closer I noticed a bottle of Cologne lying on the floor. It looked expensive so I knocked on the door and asked the security guy if he could ask Euell if he’d dropped it. The bloke quickly put the bottle in his pocket and said “I’ll ask around, but it won’t be Euell’s”. “How do you know?” I enquired. He said “Euell never wore Cologne”. That’s a great inspiration for a song, I thought, following his brace at Baahhhnnslay........”Euell never wore Cologne, Euell never wore Cologne!”
Next thing the Rovers fans were singing it at the Leicester match following EUELL’s 25th minute opener. Rovers managed to hang on to the lead up to half time despite Leicester’s constant threats.
H.T. Rovers 1 Leicester 0
Second half Rovers had re-grouped and almost got a second when Hayter hit the post. But Leicester came back and pounded the Rovers who seemed intent to lie deep and soak up the pressure. The inevitable happened when YAKUBU thundered home after 79 minutes to make for a nail biting finish.
Leicester bombarded for what seemed the next hour, but Rovers hung on to ensure Championship football next season.
Rovers 1 Leicester 1

bentley bullet
bentley bullet
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

I've had a dream Empty Re: I've had a dream

Post by yorkie64red Fri 29 Apr - 21:31:17

Sounds good to me...that will send the blades into despair at bumhole lane... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 1 May - 18:48:08

Well at least you got the score correct BB cheers
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Sun 1 May - 19:52:37

I reckon we sent the Blunts into despair when we got our 2nd!! One of the best away days ever!! What a laugh!!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 1 May - 19:58:23

NorthRed wrote:I reckon we sent the Blunts into despair when we got our 2nd!! One of the best away days ever!! What a laugh!!

Oh well, we will have teams like westham to look forward to while the Blunts will have Chesterfield...says it all really.. Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down